Be Flip

>Be Flip
>Take a harmless trip to Australia
>bitten by tiny spider
>now hospital bound for a year, will probably lose limbs and organs.

Every time.

onbreaking.com/news/filipino-man-loses-his-legs-after-bite-of-spider-in-melbourne-australia/9699/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw
youtube.com/watch?v=2P7Q1ncgcoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never got this meme, I reckon the amazon or Africa would have way more dangerous animals

>a harmless trip to Australia
WRONG

This. The most dangerous animals I've seen here have been at zoos.

These posters are giant mutated spiders. Do not trust what they say.

That's nothing. Our most dangerous animals tend to be on welfare and graze at local KFCs.

lel

this, ive never seen a snake in my life and i'm 31 and go mountain biking regularly, a few spiders here and there but I expect that everywhere.

Fuck going biking in north america and getting eaten by a bear or africa with their predators and niggers

reminds me of pic

Kek
Seriously though, I'd rather 20 giant huntsmans chilling on a tree next to me than a fucking grizzly coming to rape me.

ban assault spiders

Yeah spiders tend to mind their own shit and not fuck with people or chase them, can confirm I have an alley full of spider bros that just chill in their webs

What the fuck is that gif? Looks like some Resident Evil shit going there.

t.Spiders

There are barely any grizzly bears left in the US.

Cabin in the Woods

Do you know how many live in the Australian wild?

Yea, I bet there are tons of pic related around every corner ready to rip out your intestines.

>what are drop bears

>hur dur man, I dun get it. 3rd world shit holes are worse than us so we get a pass on having dangerous animals

lol

i captured 3 huge white tails in my house this week and let them loose in the garden.
this was just because he was old and had a bad immune system right?

I always wonder, how did abos survive there so so long?

Saw a few taipans and plenty of redbacks, but a spider hasn't killed anyone in decades

This was never implied you dumbass burger, I gaurantee there are parts of the world 3rd world or not that have far more dangerous wild life than Australia

Yeah, the yanks have niggers

Just dismembered them.

>come to America
>pic related blocks your path

Be afraid of black bears xD

I was hiking with my gf and 2 were stalking us getting pretty threw a rock at its snout ans he fucked off.

Was hoping he charge so i have a reason to shoot a black bear.

As a retarded kid of 10 we were running through the bush playing and we came across a red bellied black snake moulting its skin. We thought it'd be a great idea to poke it with our fingers and prod it with sticks.

I was not a smart child.

I would rather live on an ark with every creature that is fuckoff lethal in Australia than live in southside Chicago

fucking kek.

Its actually a mystery how tasman abos lived even though they forgot how to make clothes and fucking fire of all things
All the wildlife apart from emus and cassowaries which are modern day dinos are chill unless you fuck with them

Oh boy i found that spider in the bathroom a month ago. gassed it with raid and smacked it with a shoe. Pussy ass spiders ganne get gased if they try to do shit.

Something like a bear or lion can be confronted and shot.

Sure that's dangerous as all hell, but at least you have chance instead of versus getting fucked over putting a slipper on.

youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw

TURKISH AIR RAID!!!

This isn't anime at all

Thankfully they only congregate around heavily populated metropolitan areas.

What is that mean looking bastard?

never go to australia. everything there will kill ya.

>forgot

post spider OCs.
anyone know what species this is?

The wildlife are proud nationalists and they're going to keep maiming foreigners until they get the picture that we are full and they should fuck off.

More importantly. Has anyone attractive ever bred with an Abo? I want to see the fascinating genetic results.

thats a fucking needle fly, they administer hurt & pain

Did anyone even read the article

He wasn't infected by the spider .. spider just made a cut.. he was infected because he is a dirty flip and his cut was infected due to not bathing etc

Giant asian hornet

trigger warning for americans

Literally 20 miles from me, guy goes biking on trail l, literally crashes into a grizzly bear.. kills him

Just looks mean, can't harm anyone. We have shit tons of Brown recluse and Black Widows that will fuck your shit up if you are bitten. Knew one guy who died from a BR.

Of course that would be the name.

>hiking in rainforest with mates
>at lookout that's basically a cliff that isn't all that sheer
>redbelly sunbathing on a cliff about 15m down
>drop some shit down at it since we're dickhead teenagers
>it slithers off and we don't see it at all for a while
>10 minutes later we haven't moved
>snake appears out of nowhere at our feet where we're sitting
>everyone bolts the fuck out of there

Attractive abos are those who are like 99% white and the last abo in their bloodline dating back to late 1800s so no

>Australian wildlife is so dangerous that bears would rather climb to trees and wait for prey than walk around looking for something to eat

>We don’t believe his illness is caused from any poison released by the spider, as the spider’s venom isn’t poisonous to humans, but rather by bacteria passed in via the wound.

HIDE ARACHNOPHOBE THREADS

IGNORE ARACHNOPHOBE POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO ARACHNOPHOBE POSTERS

>20 giant huntsmans

Killaz
youtube.com/watch?v=2P7Q1ncgcoY

This. Right now there are about 2 spiders in my room, both non-venomous, and probably 5-6 in my house.

I kill em if they get too close to my bed, or if they're venomous, but otherwise its just too much effort.

Downright unAustralian leave the city for once fagtron

I see shitskin snakes all time and I stepped on a red-belly once

Yeah can't fuck with dropbears m8, those cunts are the real danger.

How many tourists actually buy this shit?

fuck if i know.

i did manage to convince someone that we use kangaroos as taxis once

he was an american lol

Did you convince him or did he just want it to be true?

>Not getting shitfaced with some Strayans and taking a kangaroo cab back to your hotel

Like the fucking leaf said

Would you pet this avatar of kek Sup Forums?

At least you can hear/see them coming/flying

Should have attached a broom handle.

>after a spider bite became infected with a flesh-eating bug
NOPE

>be spider in straya
>venom can't kill people
>find a way to make it kill people anyway

Lol at all the aussies saying they don't see snakes and shit around the place. When I got home this arvo the dog had a brown snake cornered in the kitchen but wasn't game to get in its face.

Had to clear the bastard out with a broom handle. This is not an unusual occurrence, and I live in a major city.

Stuff like that makes me glad I am a Britbong.
The most dangerous wild animals we have are cows.

It's a trully magnificent symbiosis between a spider and a bug. Nature is full of wonders.

lol

That's a bit rough. I thought your mum was a sweet old girl.

lost

no idea. Sup Forums has made me pessimistic of my ability to tell if someone is legitimately retarded, or pretending, or both.

I'm pretending to be retarded, but also I probably am retarded. I figure that's pretty common here.

CUTE!!!

I played a venue with Australian metal band Thy Art is Murder. We were hanging out and I asked their frontman CJ what its like to live with all those deadly animals. He said to me, "Just last week im having a cigarette on the toilet in the morning, this tiny little cunt crawls up by my feet; deadliest spider in the world. So I stepped on it and finished my cigarette and went on with my day. Its really not a big deal mate."

>Philippino crippled by spider

Based spiderbros at it again.

Figure it lost its legs conquering a medium sized car.

>You should see the other guy, burger

I don't watch movies like ever so could somebody tell me what film that gif is from?

>this thread
>tfw posting with spiders on an internet forum

It's from a film called The Cabin In The Woods.

cabin in the woods i believe

Orb weaver, Eriophora transmarina.

Sparassidae, also this oneSome of the coolest spiders are from australia, but I doubt you ever see one.

That is a japanese huntsman. they can be really aggressive and look far more menacing than their australian counterparts.

>We have shit tons of Brown recluse
No we don't
>Knew one guy who died from a BR.
No you don't

brown recluses in USA are a meme with no reality backing it up

>and graze at local KFCs.
Niggers eat popeye's and church's

stop this KFC meme

Thanks, Anons.

>White tailed spider that caused this
> Ulcers and necrosis have been attributed to the bites, but a scientific study by Isbister and Gray (2003) showed these had other causes, mostly infections. A study of 130 white-tailed spider bites found no necrotic ulcers or confirmed infections
Just visit Australia and don't worry!

Didn't knew that, I lack knowledge of asian spiders.

North american loxosceles are to small to be really dangerous our variety it's far more dangerous and the source of the classic pics and legends about their bite.

Spiders can dry bite, meaning that they can bite without injecting venom or injecting small amounts at will.

They aren't mindless killing machines.

Literally how the fuck do you come across one of these things and not instantly sprint to the nearest bomb shelter.

did you win the carp wars?

>Though just 1.5-3.5cm big, the Sydney Funnel-web has fangs larger than a brown snake's and so powerful they can even pierce through nails and toenails. Their venom has a compound that can attack the human nervous system and alter the functioning of all organs and, when coming from a male, can kill. One in six bites causes a severe reaction
>Welcome to Sydney, have you met our city mascot?
What kind of sick humor?

TOP KEK, BIG MAN TYRONE

Well to be fair a spider won't rob or rape you