Racist white nerds and virgins BTFO!!!!!! White Supremacy ends now fascists

Racist white nerds and virgins BTFO!!!!!! White Supremacy ends now fascists.

Ms. Marvel is white.
Make your own heroes, Black nerds.

Can't wait till black panther puts his predatory dick in ms marvels vago

This is ridiculous, besides, what the hell is a Hugo Award anyway?

Awards don't give you sales

its over Marvel is finished

Still not going to make me read either. Marvel needs to get its shit together in more than one way. Telling me "shut up, white male, and buy the book about the Muslim and the KANG because it's DIVERSE and that's GOOD" is in no way going to make me want to do so.

Unfuck Spiderman, unblack Iron Man, unvag Thor, and unchink Hulk and maybe I'll have considered it enough. Robbie Reyes is cool though, I'm fine with spic Ghost Rider as long as Johnny and him can team up from time to time. Seriously, the only "diverse" character from this push that was good was Reyes and he's being shit all over because they won't write him poorly and shoehorn in his race for political reasons.

>Hugo Awards
Same shit as Nobel Peace Prizes nowadays.

That's pretty haram. Ms.Marvel is a pure Muslima.

>Hugo Awards

I'm sure that'll convince the non-comic book readers to buy them!

>implying industry awards are based on market success and not just a bunch of out of touch 'arty' types giving each other sloppy handjobs under the conference room table

What are Hugo awards and why should I care about them?

>gets jew awards
>flops in objective statistics

Gee I can swear I seen such Jewish tricks before...

The Hugo awards are almost as irrelevant as the MTV movie awards

You can't buy things with Hugo awards

Because Ms. Marvel was alright until they started to shove her into events, and Black Panther was written by Christopher Priest who's well known for being a good writer.

Comics are dead anyways, the movies will continue for a while since hollywood is creatively bankrupt but marvel/dc comic sales are in a death spiral. shit has been done to death anyways.

>unfuck spiderman
You know spiderman is black, right?

OY VEY

Uh I didn't know winning unknown awards generated sales for a dying platform.

I literally started getting into comic collecting until I saw the SJW pandering they started injecting into them.

older comics are fine but the quality and political bullshit started to creep in around 2007-2009.

Literally nobody cares that Black Panther is black.

another award that has been taken over and used for leftist political signaling.

shit like this demeans science fiction. but this is hardly the first time its been used as a cudgel against """"bigotry""""".

its basically a worthless award now. there was the whole sad puppies fiasco b/c they were just giving it to feminist b.s.

I used "unfucked" because Spider-Man has been blacked by everyone sucking Miles' dick like he's important in any way, Mary Jane was taken from him, his entire life and story has been completely and utterly fucked sideways for a good while now. There's multiple things wrong with Spider-Man right now so "unfuck" is the most general thing I could use.

Wow, this really made my neurons fire up.

Wow, those nominations will surely improve sales!

So I'm assuming the hugo award will generate a large amount of income for marvel to compensate for all those lost sales. How much money is given to the publisher as part of the hugo award?

I bet that Hugo award totally doesn't have a liberal bias

A previously prestigious science fiction award that has had stupid SJW nonsense every year for awhile now.

Ok, BP Comics have always been very well written on the similar vein of DD comics. This New Ms. Marvel shit is Pure SJW cancer.

(((awards)))

Hugo have always been SJW. There was an article last year about how it was protested by a group that managed to get some gay sexual fantasy novel about dinosaurs nominated.

so, another nobel price of peace?

Sounds like damage control to me.

Who is on the board of the hugo awards, anyway?

Make Black Panther a white guy and see why people aren't reading Marvel anymore when you replace every main hero with poorly written token diversity legacies.

Just because they pulled off Kamala pretty well doesn't mean the rest of it isn't shit.

intersectional haram

Yeah because that will boost the sales. Fucking idiots

>awards are sales
Especially when the '''award''' is a pre-determined virtue signalling piece of shit that means fuck all.

The hugo awards are nothing but a leftist circlejerk.

GRIFFIIITH

> leftists throw awards at each other as validation

> think that validates them to everyone else not involved in the award

If you feel like killing a part of yourself read George RR Martin's diatribes over The Hugo Awards he blogged about a couple of years ago. And while doing so keep in mind his greatest outrage over what was happening with the Hugo Awards was a couple of people he disagrees with politically had a chance of winning one. And that he typed all that shit with one finger.

>reading anything George RR Martin wrote
>ever

>days after sales slump

Awarding failure GG.

>one club member gives another club member an award

yeah, this means the sales aren't slumping

what fucking reason does anyone have to buy a comic book? Besides, even if you want to read comic, there's so much old shit to go through that you can just go pirate old punisher comics or something and have enough for a year

>George RR Martin
Are you even fucking trying?

I'm not a comicbook fan but I am gamer and personally idgaf about awards. I just play what I like based upon reviews and videos, I would imaginemost comicbook fans are more interested in the story (considering thats the only real reason to even read a comicbook) than how many awards it got.

>making shit action movies and comics because of muh diversity

>still don't have a gritty, dark, The Wire-esque live action Static Shock movie

Stupid shits

>Be nominated for meaningless award
>Sales still dropping like a lead balloon
Really causes one to contemplate.

Technically Miles Morales (nonwhite spiderman) comes from another universe.
Peter Parker is still around, it's just he's CEO of a tech company now IIRC.>Who is on the board of the hugo awards, anyway?
Not sure, but I'm willing to bet about half of them have some sort of (((Merchant))) surname.

>(((Hugo awards))) will make up for only 5K people buying our shitty comic book

>Hugo Award
>irrelevant awards that conveniently ignoring the huge manga and euro comics industries in favor of sjw nonsense

(((hugo))) awards

seems pretty standard, this is basic advertisement. Paid under the table shady deal.
Sad really that they need to pay so fucking much to stay afloat, this is some desperation there Marvel, really sad.

normies will eat that lie like a hot bun tho, fucking idiots

Holy fuck. That would be awesome. Why aren't we funding this?

(((Awards)))

They arent allowed to use decent actual characters. They need to change the white male ones.

To be fair, static is a incarnation of Black Lightning.

I like how the leftists went for a "scorched earth" tactic instead of considering the people who were nominated.

>white guy that turns black under stress
Holy fuck why haven't I heard of this before?

>readers care about hugo awards.
Top kek, liberals are so desilusional if they think a company will prefer awards to dollars

Awards won't get you comic sales

>Hugo Awards
wow, I guess this proves that SJWs really do use the Hugo Awards as their sekrit diversity club (no whites allowed!)

>vp rightly trashes shit comics
>triggered liberals nominate said comics in retaliation
the nomination has nothing to do with the actual quality of the comics; it's just another political shitpost

Do yourself a service and read it, faggots. It's better than blowing shit out of your mouths over a name.

>these characters who are actually accepted by the comics community prove that diversity works!!1!

Wonder why she-Thor wasn't nominated...

>she-Thor
Whor.

Caron is capitan something now, they promote that raghead inhuman paki and now she's ms marvel

I heard about this shit on the news. Not the Hugo Award part, but the part where Marvel's sales tanked because of this forced diversity shit, and Marvel said their new characters aren't going anywhere.

So either these fucking idiots pull these shit characters, or continuously lose money.

Oh wow an award!

That'll fix Marvel's declining sales.

>static shock movie

Fuggg I would be really hyped to see this.