THERESA MAY REFUSES TO BEND THE KNEE

MAY AINT NO KEK

clapsnews.com/2017/04/05/uk-pm-theresa-may-refuses-to-wear-headscarf-in-saudi-arabia/

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldscotland.com/news/15184867.Oil_firm_locates__largest_undeveloped_discovery__in_UK_waters/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1491353523751.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post yfw if Saudi arabia forbids UK from getting their oil because of that

Meanwhile in Sweden.

Good. For all the shitpost about Israel, Saudi Arabia is 1000 times worse.

Feminist super power. Just look at the empowerment. Inspiring.

Unless there is a Muslim ban it means nothing

No Israel is just as bad. Saudis are crypto kikes though. They are literally Jews that pretend to be muslims.

thats fine, because the UK discovered its own just 2 weeks ago. Something like 10 or 100 million barrels worth. They can always buy from the U.S. stockpile too. Fuck the Saudis.

posting mfw Tunisia becomes a relevant country

doesnt get rid of the shitskins in her country

golfclap.gif

>refuse to dominate your women because you think it'll liberate them
>they willingly find someone else to dominate them
I wonder who could possibly have predicted this.

They might have a sex emergency seeing all that head hair.

My mistake - its 1 billion barrels worth
>one billion barrels
LOL
heraldscotland.com/news/15184867.Oil_firm_locates__largest_undeveloped_discovery__in_UK_waters/

A BILLION BARRELS
LOL

Countries can't do that anymore. It was rigged after the 1973 crisis. Oil now sells on an open market such that you'd need to not sell at all to make sure it didn't get to the UK.

This tbqh, they are behind virtually every single islamic terror group, have some of the worst human rights in the world and dare make propaganda videos calling the US not feminist enough.

>implying is pointing out Israel's kikery is shitposting
Nice try, jew.

Digusting Islamophobe.

Alright Ger... Turkey we get it.

You know that feeling when you run in to someone you went to school with and you feel bad for how awful their life seems in comparison to your own.

Thats how I feel about you Germany but replace pity with happiness.

i wish saudis did that to the usa

glassed within a month

It's deep underwater. Going to be a long time before anyone feels the need to drill that oil.

And you need to build an entire rig before even getting a drop.

If Le Pen hadn't done it first she would have donned that head scarf with glee.

Kek, this.
I'm sure all those kids abused by pakis appreciate her gesture.

She bends the knee when the Muslims are in the UK.

We've had our own oil since the 60's sand nigger

somebody post that article about Canada's first lady that went to a mosque to talk about "tolerance" and shit like that and got put in a corner

>LOL

Holy fuck reddit, why are you even here?

>post your face when Britain stops supporting a Wahhabist regime that funds ISIS

Okay Ahmed, here you go :D

You gotta be fucking kidding me, pakistan.

Brazil has the equipment to drill that kind of shit
With the UK looking for new economic partnerships, it would be a good way to boost both of our economies

Just wait until we can also cut off Scotland,Ireland and Gibraltar...The Anglo is already mind broken, unable to grasp what is happening around him. He is living in a bubble.

But Gibraltar doesn't even want to leave?

You'll have no say in it though.

Touch Gibraltar and we will kick your arses so hard that World War 1 and 2 will look like training exercise Hans.

We are already gearing up for war.

>no veil
>she's taller than them

HAHAHAHA

HUMILATED

Pretty sure the EU is capable of dealing with your penny fleet. pic related

Good, she is a world leader not some random girl. People in high positions must remember that being submissive to other countries is saying that their people are submissive.

>And you need to build an entire rig before even getting a drop.

Luckily we have BP and Royal Dutch Shell

Mate you don't know what you are talking about, memes aside we will actually go to war over this. Do you understand? Our leadership CANNOT capitulate.

Just wait until proud nationalist Europeans can cut off the EU... The Kraut is already mind broken, unable to grasp what is happening around him. He is living in a bubble.

>France surrenders straight away
>Germany a pushover and too scared to have any military might ever again because too scared of being compared to Hitler
>Sweden too busy getting raped
>Every other EU country literally a joke both financially and in terms of military might.

We would steamroll you on our own, never mind with the inevitable American help.

>No Israel is just as bad.

No. At least Israel has fought its own wars in the past. Saudi Arabia is way worse but stormshills focus on Israel because of "muh jews"

Funny how strong and empowered feminist politicians submit to the patriarchy so easily. It seems only right wing female politicians have a backbone.

Just gonna chime in to say that the norwegian progress party are cuntbags who never keep their promises, just like the norwegian commie party thats ruled us for the last 40 years

i.4cdn.org/pol/1491353523751.webm

The UK has only ever had Right Wing women in power.

Funny that.

They have their own in the North Sea you fucking sandnigger

I thought they were redpilled nationalists who wanted to deport all the shitskins?

>Conservatives
>Right Wing

>Inevitable American help
Don't count on it, Brit.
Of course Im only joking.

They used to be, and they are more that way now then in the last 20 years.

it wasnt canadas first lady you tard

That must really piss off the leftists, kek.

like Maggie

more balls than 99% of British men

just sell us shit plz.

>americans learning the bants

greatest ally

Just nuke us.

I'm sick of these motherfuckers around me.

If i have to go down with them so be it.

I don't wanna live seeing this country official being renamed from Federal Republic Germany to Germanistan/Islamic State of Almanya

We can drill our own oil.
The minute the Saudis decide not to sell oil, CHA CHING

I bet she has dust and sand in her rusty cunt

Checked for the empire

Indeed

It's because masculine qualities are required for effective leadership. Some women have these qualities but it's usually men due to biology.

They are mate. They're centre-right. Don't be a fucking autist.

They honestly just ignore reality, right now they are trying to get an actual communist into power, when they asked the public who they they would vote for he came in last behind "Don't know"

The left honestly do not live in reality.

They will get their right wing badge back when they finally shut down all the borders and start deporting kebabs for being criminals and terrorists.

Ease on movement between the countries too.

The Saudis ain't retarded enough to force foreign PMs to put on headscarf, that's the Iranians

We have deported Criminal muds, you are not paying attention, the problem is that to do anything you have to deal with left wing insanity and a media who will slap your face on a newspaper with lies and have some lefty retard throw a brick in your window.

Not to mention the current clannish state of the police, they are just not an effective force at the moment.

Anglos fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
Really showed those sand niggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting on you to pay denbts Hans

>nordcuck upset that he is a cuck
>shows picture of Anglo chillin in some comfy sandnigger clothes while he is in sandland.
LOL we are so BTFO!!!!!

>Father and son team up and wreck the hun and the rest of Europe within my lifetime.

BEST TIMELINE.

They can tell the press to fuck off, works well for Trump.

The UK has nukes. Saudi? Rather pathetic really

>not wearing desert clothes in the desert
It's like you want to get heat stroke

>killing more whites
Can you not

It works for Trump because they have a system that promotes leadership candidates visiting people in there own states, we don't have a system or a culture of that so the media has more power over our leaders and therefore have more political capital.

In order to fuck the press we need to get people in the UK used to going to political rallies and listening to candidates.

Merkel also did not wear a headscarf.

>Continentals
>White
Start up the blood refinery!

instead rename your country its true name, Das Grossdeutschesreich

The headscarf is about covering up a woman's beauty. Like That Italian PM once said 'Merkel is an Unfuckable lard ass'

We also have Gatwick oil find.

lel we don't need Saudi oil.

>non-Anglo's
>white

Well this message was clearly not understood by the majority of mudslime women.

>Gatwick oil
However, the most recent assessment by Schlumberger, the oil services company, predicted there were 10.9 billion barrels of oil in the 55 square mile area covered by UKOG's licences.
That's 10.9 billion barrels in one little area of England.

Things are going rather well recently.

From experience, this means something terrible is going to happen fairly soon.

Cool, so now we don't have to respect other countries cultures when we're there, the Muslim women can use headscarfs in our countries?

>Schlumberger

Oh here we go

>google it
>they're protestants

Thank you based G*d

Didn't Michelle Obama do this and she basically got ignored by them all?

Have the Saudis respected her and not ignored her like they did with Michelle?

Soon yes, things will go back and forth for a bit then there will be quiet, for about a month.

Then shit will hit the fan, that is how things always work for some reason.

Truly England is God's country.

Based God, based Jesus.

Men don't have to wear a head scarf.

They actually have to talk to us, we don't send house niggers over.

Michelle Obama is a nobody. And a nigger. May has actual power. They will not jeopardize their relations with a major nation because of pride.

do you really think western countries would demand arab dignitaries remove their cultural attire?

Well that answers that.

Virtually everyone in Saudi Arabia, and across the Islamic world, was in some sort of permanent shock that the world's most powerful country could actually elect a negro.

Woman is fine, really, because she has a husband and he'll naturally run the house and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. But an African? They weren't even laughing, they were just genuinely confused. It was beyond them that the most powerful nation in the world would trust an idiot to everything, a disaster.

If Saudis ditched pisslam it would just be Sup Forums the country.

Nor the same, our culture doesn't demand them to have hair exposed. It's different.

Their man dresses do look comfy, I'd wear one.

>krauts
>white

Its entirely legal to deny the holocaust and all about it in the UK.

Nice proxy, eurocuck.