Why no other boards repsect Sup Forums ? Even /mlp/ shits on Sup Forums now

Why no other boards repsect Sup Forums ? Even /mlp/ shits on Sup Forums now
When it all went so wrong ?
Was it the massive influx of newfags and reddit that happend to this place ?

R/the_donald

because y'all are a bunch of loud, arrogant, literal children.

Why is Sup Forums even a board? It barely has a culture. It's just Sup Forums lite.

Its a place to make fun of other cultures and just shitpost about easter.

It's better than Sup Forums
And from time to time good threads pops up

Cointel pro.

Dylan roof was a product of old Sup Forums its just he couldn't handle the red pill. This place actually used to be pretty decent when it was stormfront 2.0

I honestly see almost no difference between Sup Forums and Sup Forums

It all began since you guys started to care what other thinks about us pal

Sup Forums died from it's own edginess.

I remember when all the bigoted and RW offal posted here was meant ironically but the mouth breathes and children liked what they saw and stuck around.

Hello paid shill. "divide and conquer" by means of insult and belittle. Nice.

"Hey guys! Everyone hates us, lets hate them back."

you are a fucking tool. I hope you burn.

r/the_donald

Success breeds jealousy

Because Sup Forums is loud, obnoxious and want to shove their ideals on everyone's throat.
Also, the whole shtting up threads that have nothing to do with politics gets very annoying.

It's been years since our last raid of tumblr.
I miss it.

Libertarian shitheads with no values or vision who think spouting memes and insulting people is good banter

Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums because Sup Forums consists mainly of boring to death americans and brits with very little percentage of posters from other countries. It's the other way around for Sup Forums.

The fact that Sup Forums and Sup Forums share a huge percent of the userbase doesn't help at all.

Yes, politically incorrect isn't here to make friends per say and sing campfire songs. People who come here want to have a place to talk about opinions that would otherwise get them raised eyebrows in polite society. And these days opinions can be pretty fucking dangerous.

We're certainly not there to waste our energy on team exercises like battling other boards or websites. Go check out Sup Forums for that.

Sup Forums is filled with animefags and people requesting lolis and other degeneracy. There is literally a thread titled "Sad qt anime animal edition". And you people come here and tell me it's better than Sup Forums

Are you serious? Sup Forums is boring as fuck compared to Sup Forums

Really it's just a safe space for people like you who are scared of being bullied and intellectually raped by the English speaking master race.

I can confirm. Sup Forums doesn't have a damn thing going on. Not only is it boring-- Its filled with irrelevant and degenerate junk.