[POLL] Who should run Gibraltar?

Let's settle this, who does Sup Forums support.
strawpoll.me/12681602

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkvmdJlhmA0
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Peace_and_Friendship_Treaty_of_Utrecht_between_Spain_and_Great_Britain#ARTICLE_X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gibraltar should be given to Spain but Spain must give Melilla to Morocco

no.

>A Rock named after a Jew

keep fighting.

Hijos de mierda

do you want another ass kicking from England?

>another

doubt it and if that happens that will unite the EU even more and setup the EU army and we will march on the fucking island and kill all the inbreds+sandshits

keep bickering about it and Big Daddy America will come take it from you with 0 effort.

Spain should be run by the Anglo not just Gibraltar.

Yes white man fight each other

Why is the rock so important? What is the Anglo hiding underneath it?

Should be Spain since it belonged to them before britain.

> Who should run Gibraltar?

germany

I voted for Spain, but we all know this poll will go for U.K. because of all the Americans trying to claim "muh special relationship" and the army of NEETs in the U.K. who browse
Up Spain!
t. Plastic Paddy

>Tersio

ITS TERCIO.

Spanish Google translate proxy retard alert.

ARYAN BLOOD stockpiles

How far back do you want to go with this bullshit argument?

Merchant is wrong.

Gib is UK, I understand why its up for debate again cuz muh Brexit, but Spain are right to bring it up so we can settle it early

the worst thing would be to bring it up as negotiations are about to end.

Gib is UK, but it's used mostly by Gib and Spanish, it works. Its a stratigic outpost too, to prot borders, Spain knows this.

To say we will come to blows over it is so wide of the mark, Spain would have to invade it and that's not going to happen.

hijo del puta. oh

Spain should have it but grant it a semi-independant status in economical questions and such.

>Army of NEETS

Uhuh, yep, keep talking.

Or he's a phone fag like me

>Spain
>White

Wrong. you will end up killing yourselves an order from merkel for hitting a refugee along the way.

GYPSY

>gibraltar given back to spain
>not morocco
>singapoorian educashun

At least all of the unemployed Daegos don't spend their free time browsing Sup Forums while their girls get raped in Rotherham
Sort yourself out my man
>this post

Does Spain have oil?

Then you're safe.

Anyway, Europeans are not stupid, there is no point fighting each other still now we know there are greater foes to bring down.

who do inhabitant want to be? Oh right UK bc Spain is shit+barely 1st world+they talk ugly language and have no relevance

Obviously UK

What's he saying?
I don't speak groundskeeper.

>morroco
>granada
choose one.dont give shit to morrocans, they kiss hands and never fought for thier soil.

>Gets btfo
>b-but muh rape gangs

Top Kek
How's life in Hong Kong?

finally a Gibraltar thread not run by a British Winston Churchill role player.

Algerians don't like Moroccans I guess?

>I don't speak groundskeeper.

We've been found out. Recoilling intensifies.

Hey.

Ceuta and Melilla belong to Spain a long time before Morocco existed.
The problem of Gibraltar is that it is a colony in a European country, of course Ceuta and Melilla are not colonies are Spanish territories in case you were going to answer with the same colonial argument.

>HA! I BTFO you, here's a headline about an Anglo getting Raped by Morrocans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Great post m8

sometimes.

After our war gave them independence undirectly they backstabed us and tried to take some soil. they got kicked in the ass.
our borders are closed. they have drugs alot of. thier king is a drug lord, they kiss his fat sweaty hands.

Voting anything but UK, is like saying you want Globalist Kike Cock for breakfast.

I'm Spanish, OP. But fuck, do you honestly think you're not being used by the EU to attempt to bully the UK?

He posted that because it's unclear whether they were moroccans or if spics are just indistinguishable from arabs

Morocco has existed longer than spain you retard

Redpill me on Spain, Economy aside, how are their demographics? Is Spain still Spanish?

Spain ceded Gibraltar to Britain 300 years ago. That's way past the 'we've changed our minds, plz give back' window.

Are you fucking dumb? Gibraltar was given to england by the actual ancestor of the current king of spain. Same dynasty and everything.

The nation of Morocco did not exist when Portugal founded Ceuta and Spain founded Melilla, so not.
Thanks Algeria :) Viva el FLN

Why mention girls getting raped by ASIANS/PAKIS in the UK then dismissing an attack by MOROCCANS on a British girl in SPAIN.

Sounds like you're moving the goalposts.

I win. Ez.

You broke the treaty though. Don't try to jew your way out of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkvmdJlhmA0

UK obv
now quit trying to start ww3 spain

No, I think Spaniard can distinguish between fellow Spaniards and Morrocans, he wanted to show that there were rapes in Spain too.
The British government has been hand in hand with the kikes in destroying White Nations, remember the Boers?

A question of national pride why are the roofjumpers in our glorious peninsla also there stands one of the two Pilars of Hercules which are in our very flag

It's British, but they can have it back if they give us the Basque people

>they talk ugly language
Oh the irony...

VOTED 4 SPAIN CUZ FUCK THE BRITSHITS!!!

Morocco achieved its political independence from France and Spain on March 2, 1956 dude... are u sure?

She probably had some sort of british flag T-shirt on. Its like a free rape signal to all muslims.

Chill down, it's Cádiz accent.

>mention girls getting raped by pakis/ Muslims in Britain
No I specifically mentioned Rotherham where 1400 little girls were raped in ONE English city

Why don't we bet it to a footy game? If we win we keep the rock, if you lose you can take Murcia.

>75% want it to stay with the Eternal Aryan blood sucking Anglo

FIX YOUR GOD DAM MESSY ASS BORDERS

portubros

Why don't we ask the people of Gibraltar?

Oh wait we have, multiple times.

Gibraltar was seceded to the British (Queen Anne if I remember correctly) in 1713 under the Treaty of Utrecht (it is worded that Gibraltar is given in perpetuity IE permanently, for all time etc) following the War of Spanish Succession, legally the Spanish and the EU have no legal right to try to claim it or take it away from the British. If anything it is the Spanish and the EU that are threatening the UK.

It is British land and has been for over 300 years. The Spanish and French have breached the treaty multiple times throughout the years, in all honesty the UK should just blow Spain out of the water (again) and put in non commies in power there.

>Poland under direct UN rule

Why dont we ask the slut which dick she prefers the small or big one?

The Spanish should give Andalusia back to moroccco

Can't we non spainfags just sit and revel at the fact that spain is so shitty that it's citizens will do anything that the EU wants just to get a few minutes of recognition?

Hell, even SWEDEN gets more attention than Spain.

Fuck Spain, Your country is nothing but a spain in the ass.

If we give back Gibraltar it's only fair the Netherlands will have to be given back too.

The Overwatch Team xD

filename

Yeah, but for some bad reasons

Thanks Nige.

Hahahaha fucking Kek
>pic
It's obligatory per your flag, sorry

helo eternal ennemy , how does it feel to have a dead corps as president ? stay mad

>The problem of Gibraltar is that it is a colony in a European country,
Not a problem since you gave it to us forever. Stop trying to be a paellanigger and go back on your word

I'm ok with that, better be a monkey than a muslim

All big cities have important immigrant communities. Non-whites come from Morocco and South American ex-colonies, mainly Ecuador and Peru, you happen to get the Mexicans.

Non-white demographics remarkably in Madrid, Barcelona and Bilbao. Nothing past 15%, though, I'd say, but in the working class areas it can go up to 50-60% in some cases.

From my point of view, I live in Madrid.

I love you. lets fight.

>the nation of morroco did not exist when portugal founded ceuta and spain
HAHAAHAHAHAHHH nice one now go back fighting poverty

>gets attention for letting mudslims rape their women in their face
>lol spain u so irrelevant XD

Agreed

There were stipulations to the treaty. No Jews or muslims allowed.

And guess what you failed.

GIBRALTA FOR THE MEMETIC KEKERY OF KEK

yes join our country and get rid of tha fat cuck and stop supporting spain puppets like polisario , then i can love you back

>non Muslims or jews
Wait really?

I love your country and I want to find a Moroccan girl to have my children

Fucking Wallmarts. I know Eurobros are in our side. Which is all I care about.

how are the rural areas? as the weather in Spain is very comfy I've thought about emigrating there to live off the grid

The most spanish weeb video I've ever watched.

> King, does consent and agree, that no leave shall be given under any pretence whatsoever, either to Jews or Moors, to reside or have their dwellings in the said town of Gibraltar;

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Peace_and_Friendship_Treaty_of_Utrecht_between_Spain_and_Great_Britain#ARTICLE_X

An Anglo-Dutch force captured Gibraltar from Spain in 1704 during the War of the Spanish Succession on behalf of the Habsburg claim to the Spanish throne. The territory was subsequently ceded to Great Britain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar

Why is it bullshit? It's theirs and its a fucking rock. What good use do you have of it?

Then lets just hand it all back to lichenstein because that is the last unconquered remnant of the holy roman empire and they used to own it.

Fucking moron.

But we've changed our mind

Based af
Fuck the (((British))) for disregarding the treaty

How many little boys have Catholic priests abused in Ireland alone? Mr Paddy Mc Kiddlefiddle?

>how are the rural areas?
White.
Don't know about the lesser cities such as Toledo or Seville, but very white, nowhere near France. In fact immigration is not even a theme of debate here. We have roughly as immigrants as Italy I'd say.

We will take the rock and your 2d waifus