Establishing a timeline: Need your contributions

Trying to build a narrative outside of the MSM, but we need your help!

>Obama as president
-Set up CIA surveillance program vs. NSA
-Tapped political targets, not just security
-Represents the Floor 7 Cabal at max power

>Trump upset the order
-Outsider candidate
-Can't be controlled by blackmail
-Went against the Russia ebil narrative

>Clinton lost
-Obama sets up MSM to be anti-Trump
-Designated leakers set-up to undermine Trump
-Obama opens up Secret NSA files to 16 agencies
-Rice et al thrown under the bus to allay responsibility for abusing unconstitutional mass surveillance powers

>Wikileaks narrative
-Vaut7 part 1 shows the motivation and tools for CIA hacking all consumer tech
-Vault7 part 2 shows CIA still using tools that have been leaked out
-Vault7 part 3 shows how CIA can falsely attribute hacks to other actors or nation states

tl:dr

WE HAVE ALL THE PIECES TO BUILD THE TRUE NARRATIVE

OBAMA (& cabal) USED 1984 SURVEILLANCE AND ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW TRUMP USING THOSE CORRUPT POWERS

>BRAAAAAAAPPPPP bump

Yes. Spread the word.

One string to the bow:

Russia Hacks were actually the CIA : PROVEN

Marble Framework
31 March, 2017
Today, March 31st 2017, WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 "Marble" -- 676 source code files for the CIA's secret anti-forensic Marble Framework. Marble is used to hamper forensic investigators and anti-virus companies from attributing viruses, trojans and hacking attacks to the CIA.

Marble does this by hiding ("obfuscating") text fragments used in CIA malware from visual inspection. This is the digital equivallent of a specalized CIA tool to place covers over the english language text on U.S. produced weapons systems before giving them to insurgents secretly backed by the CIA.

I agree and it's unfortunate noone cares but tying in all the connections to the campaign to CIA and so forth just overwhelms normies from the get go. We need a digestable scandal and then expand on it as people start to understand.

We don't even know if the DNC Leaks were the result of a hack. The DNC refused to hand over computers to the FBI.

They're called DNC "Leaks" for a reason. His name was Seth Rich.

it all ties together but we're running out of time

tptb are running a massive campaign to censor the internet, censor social media, defund those who don't agree, stifle any expression of dissent.
They're only making it worse for themselves, if they would allow us to spread these messages and slowly change, they could survive.
as it is, they've designated themselves as the enemies of freedom, the enemies of change, and evolution will always subsume those resistant to change.

DNC was leaked, his name was Seth Rich
Don't forget Eric Braverman and RIP Monica Peterson
>we need a DNC leaks timeline

With Vault 7 part 3 Wikileaks are merely proving that any hacks attributed to Russia, COULD be the CIA working under Marble guises

Bump

What you need?

Need to investigate Schiff's links to Ukraine arms deal

Looks like Obama, Soros, Clinton, Pinchuk and the rest of the cabal, instigated EuroMaidan in Ukraine
In this way, they wouldn't need to move NATO troops into Ukraine and risk provoking the bear.
However it backfired when Putin called them out. The sides are currently at stalemate regarding territory and political support.

Then, in a House committee hearing about Russian interference, Schiff began banging the drums of war against Russia
>nothing unusual here
HOWEVER, he specifically mentioned """cross-party"" support for ARMS DEALS with the (unelected) Ukranian government. Ie/ Forces within the US government are supporting the Ukrainian war, and getting rich off arms deals, at the expense of innocent civilians.

If we can blow the lid off the Obama-Ukraine conspiracy, we can potentially save the lives of innocent Ukrainians, and open up a dialogue with Russia towards broaching a peace in the Middle East.

Bumping this for justice

bampu

Again, it's important. But one step at a time. If we try to lump everything together then this scandal will be just like all those others people didn't care enough about.

joining dots is what we do here buddy

we just need more dots to support the longer lines.

Not enough people know about them, because they weren't pushed as scandals enough.
>politicians doing shady shit, what else is new
We need outrage, and that's not going to come from a single scandal.

Fair enough, all the shill distracting have made me wary.

I do agree with you on one point, we don't want to only push this one as one scandal in a multitude. It does need to shine on its own, due to it being more timely. But at the same time lets not forget the other ones. I think creating outrage at the multitude and linking this one to it will have the effect of creating extra outrage over this one.

I don't have time today to make an infographic so I'll post the info and links.

Adam Schiff is on leave from the House Appropriations Committee. When on the committee, Schiff was a member of the subcommittee for State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs, the subcommittee respnsible for funding
>foreign military support programs through the >Department of Defense.

Igor Pasternak, the host for the fundraiser in user's pic related, is the CEO of Aeros Aeronautical Systems in California. Aeros invented a giant blimp cargoship thing they want the Pentagon to use for hauling equipment overseas.

The Aeros website includes a 2016 press release on the Senate Armed Services Committee holding hearings on funding the Aeros blimpthingy for the 2017 budget. Who's on the Senate Armed Services Committee, why none other than
> John McCain.

I probably fucked up the search but was not able to find a property tax listing for 14 Eighth Street, SE, Washington DC. Pasternak's company is in California. Knowing whose home hosted the fundraiser would be helpful information.

Make a rice general thread. I'll bump that shit till it takes off.

John McCain was the vindication, once I saw that I knew we were onto something.

here's the current active Rice threads:
although i feel like Rice is the wrong target, see. Obama, she's being thrown under the bus.
having her in the spotlight though does allow us to explain the corruption / collusion between Obama and the Alphabet agencies
also gives us a name/target to rally around.

but remember, this is bigger than one person.

I'm aware. I made three of them. People still need to make more because this shit is getting slid and pruned to hell. Quantity is what matters in the beginning.

bum
ping

Bump

>going to slide
these threads accomplish nothing. do you expect the ayy lmaos to intervene?