How to redpill gf

I need help Sup Forums I met this great girl, she's almost perfect in every way, but theres one problem. She's a disgusting leftist.
>pic related
How do I slowly redpill her?

Why do you keep posting this?

sage all shill threads, go larp elsewhere faggot

Anal.

If u can't put your bitch to sleep with your dick then you can't redpill her since you don't own her

gotta fuck them good to put them in their places Tbh

You're not redpilled if you fell for a leftist degenerate.

Next

she is sorta right, default sexuality is the alpha male with a haram of bisexual sexslave females.

as a faggot with a boyfriend I can safely say being hetrosexual is the default sexuality

She is a leftist man and leftists love alpha men. Don't slowly redpill her, go full 1488 and destroy her beliefs. Once you've destroyed them, rebuild with your redpills.

u cant red pill women, they are too stupid

Let her peg you

You don't do it slowly.

Ask her what would happen if a species of animal all were homosexual?

They would go extinct. Homosexuality is nature's way of telling you that your seed isn't good enough.

So even before she has proven her claim to be true/valid/supported, others should change how they talk and behave.

>what sexuallity are your parents
>and their parents
>and theirs
>etc

>heterosexuality is not the normal
ask her if she thinks your relationship is weird

you really should not be dating a woman who claims that your sexuality is abnormal.

If heterosexuality is abnormal, how the fuck are babbies made?

Downplay her leftist rants as nothing important.
Smack her when she invitably tries to attack you.

if heterosexuality is not normal, why doesn't every species go extinct via failure to reproduce?

if shes a lefty, maybe she thinks shes a snowflake for being "different"

fuck off kid
inb4 200 replies

kill them all

>almost perfect
>leftist
Thats far from perfect

you don't need to be heterosexual to have a baby

you can just take a baby from a heterosexual couple and raise it as your own, or have heterosexual sex and then abandon the other parent for a homosexual partner and pretend that they're the parent, or some other combination of factors that involve someone somewhere being heterosexual

heterosexuality is not required

ask the evidence supporting her claim. debunk it (easiest part). if there's even a glimmer of hope left in her, she'll concede and rethink her ways.

if not, fucking bail

>She is a leftist man

Well there's your problem. Don't date leftist men with pronoun issues.

"words of wisdom"
-from a jew.

Nah OP needs to redpill her

I'm a big believer in molding women into the beliefs you have yourself. However, no woman who talks like that is redeemable with logic. It's going to take harsh life experiences for her to change if that image is her. Like 35+ with no husband and no kids.

Homos btfo.

Ask if pedophilia is normal and default. Keep going and see if she thinks beastiality and necrophilia is normal. Then call her a sicko.

Literally half her argument is telling you to shut up, shitlord. It's a direct quote.

All these red pill gf threads are fucking retarded.

Women don't care about politics unless their vaginas are involved.

Now please, for the sake of the board, gTfO.

lol dont date her shes obviously retarded

Give them enough orgasms and woman will do/say/believe anything you want.
Hard dicking is the reddest pill.

>How do I slowly redpill her?
Kick her in the throat repeatedly? I mean, just for kicks.

Almost perfect in every way huh? Prolly should kick yourself in the throat repeatedly too...just for good measure. faggot

At best they'll just parrot what you say like passive automatons

She could have a promising career ahead of her that sounds like the name of every Buzzfeed/Huffpo article in existence.

>tfw gf is perfect, redpilled too, except
>doesn't want kids
>worried she wouldn't ever be able to raise them right
Feels bad, I hope I can reduce her worries

>You don't need to be heterosexual to have a baby
>Proceeds to list ways in which a homosexual can obtain a baby produced by heterosexual means

You don't. Most likely outcome is that you date her because your dick is doing the thinking. Next thing you know you will be agreeing with her just so you can get laid. Drop her right now and move on to someone who's already redpilled.

absolute haram OP

This

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off and sage

This is very accurate.

Did it to my gf
Can confirm

Best way to do it.

>pretend that they're the parent
sums up this whole disgusting behaviour

also, kill yourself faggot