Is liking cats a sign of the liberal disease?

Yes, film yourself cutting your cats ear off and upload it to www.Bestgore.com

>Toxoplasmosis

Asking about liking things means you have the autistic disease. If I like a certain food does that mean X or Y? No. It's a fucking animal, people like animals, wow, that was hard. /thread

>HIV

My sister loves cats and she is full anti immigrants, anti muslim and anti new world order. Super redpilled. So that's anecdotal evidence.

Bestgore dosen't allow animal cruelty, but you may find any horrible thing not related to dogs and cats.

Muslims like cats, are they liberal?

Dogs are the redpilled companion.

>Sister anti immigrants
>CHILE flag.
>They don't want to be mixed with refugees as well.

ok.

Only niggers dislike animals.

No

Holy fuck, i'm done with pol, you people are fucking stupid. Like little girls, people like different things, get over it. Some people like this, some people like that, and they don't even know why themselves. You'll realize it someday, probably not, but this place is full of really stupid people all the time.

The Negro likes to torture cats. And some oldfags still remember Rule 0. So, no, Sup Forums, Home of Caturday, Nyancat and Grumpy Cat, avenger of Dusty and countless others, love our neko.

▲▲

I poisoned my neighbors cats, stupid bitch was breeding ferals like crazy. I still have 1 more cat to kill.

am I a bad person?

This is only acceptable in australia

Central american refugees you mean.

>tfw lived with my grandparents for 4 years while growing up
>tfw grandma always had 2-3 cats around the house during that period
They were always jumping up and walking on our food preparation area. My grandma sure as shit didn't do much more cleaning than wiping the area down with a rag, and I didn't know about toxoplasmosis when I was 12.
What's the probability that I have a cat parasite in my brain now, anons?

So leave brother.

no i like cats and im not liberal

I love bestgore, All you have to do is visit it to get on a temp watchlist. And posting is perma addition to the watchlist. Makes my job ez peazy.

That's so gross. Animals should stay out of the house. People who treat animals as children are fucking degenerate. That's a trait of degeneracy.

Lol, you stopped being a person a while ago. There are common sense ways to go about it where nobody gets hurt or they at least get a chance at a good life. You should just kys before you progress to humans.

It's an accumulative effect and it can't be reversed, and once it happens you are fucked and everyone around you is worse off. You shouldn't be alive right? So why do you have any right to exist over anything else? You're just human garbage. The least you can do is just fuck off and wait to die without destroying your brain and others.

You see the key is to learn how to call them retarded in really clever ways, the person to come up with the most clever way wins with the most (you).

Nope, I don't play stupid human games. If I say they are retarded for example, i'm just stating the facts, it's not up for debate it's not an "insult".

is that you CIA?

the left likes animals in general more than conservatives. the left wantsm to fund the Enviromental Protection Agency and our national parks.

Conservatives on the other hand like to hunt and kill animals, sell off our park lands and get rid of government environmental agencies

No. Being a faggot is a sign of liberal disease.

fuck you you mate

go sip your tea

Hear hear!

>there are other options
>doesn't name one option
>believes that was first solution to resort to

ah who the fuk am I kidding, you just want to have some moral high ground like if it means anything on this degrading site.

DOGS are for AUTISTS who can't find love so they need some retarded, slobbering, stinky beast to love them. autists evolutionary programmed dogs to love them because no woman ever would

how cucked do you have to be to walk around cleaning up another creature's shit? you wouldn't walk around cleaning up another man's shit, would you? Dogs are for KEKS, cucks who can't get a wife and will never live out their cuckhold fantasies. the closest they can get is scooping shit off the pavement. even CATS can be trained to shit in the toilet.

pic related is an intelligent pet that can read human faces and is the true redpilled choice

>Implying modern conservatives are right-wing
Natsocs care alot about the environment and love animals

you're pretty gay tho

Toxoplasma gondii are in cat fecal matter so If your Grandma let the cats shit on your bed then yes your brain surely has some. Cats are not like dogs, then don't roll in poop. But then still can have trace of it on their paws...

Anyway, like everything in life, the poison is in the quantity so use moderation. Hygiene will go a long way. You can have a cat but you need to wash your hands after cleaning is litter like when you take a dump and don't put your hand in your mouth/face even tho your hands are clean or not.

>control wolves so they don't eat you
>bad

Cat people cannot even dominate a dog so they accept a permanent subservient role to a cat. Really makes you pity them.

A man no but you sure do need to clean your (human) baby.

Everything has is downsides, it's just a matter of how much you can take when you can't change it.

No.

He doesn't consume a bit of poop from time to time

enjoy your pathetic immune system

>dominating ancient wolves
>I.E. men who were autistic and couldn't get women, so they went out and wrestled and captured wolves, probably to have sex with
domestication = cuckery

>He doesn't consume a bit of poop from time to time
Meaning ?

crows are bro tier

i used to know one who'd yell at people to close the gate whenever they didn't do it

it also said cunt a lot.

No cats are sacred animals to white people just like dogs. In door cats are degenerate though

That "kitty cat brain disease" shit was completely disproven, it's nonsense.

Yeah, of the wild beast, making man the alpha bull and nature the cuckhold. Whereas cat owners lost that war.

I never wash my hands and I never get sick

Wasn't more like the wolves that had a gene that inhibit their fear of human were the one that get closer of the camp fire and ate the left overs and the human kill the one that try to eat them but did nothing to those who were passive. So after generation after generation of wolves that survive because of the left overs of the human develop traits that was useful for human ie guard against feral wolves and companion for warmth etc ?

t. serial killer in the making

you like dogs to an extent that most people would find creepy

Can I have sauce? Because from what I saw it has real effect on humans.

cat species are smarter and more powerfull then dog species

always will be

Yes.

I hate liberals even more than I hate niggers, but I love cats.

Work too much to have a dog.

The cat can be left alone.

Nah you should do everyone a favor and down that poison yourself

>Found the cat loving faggot

I don't even own a dog atm

but yes if I thought I could dominate a wolfpack enough to make them bring me food and internet, I would be living that life.

I like cats but I have a dog.

If it's that simple why didn't it happen in africa where they had a blot longer for this to develop?

no, prehistoric beast fuckers (furries are timeless) captured them for sex, and fed them because they were so beta they couldn't even pump and dump an animal, so more wolves started coming. Notice how wolves are ugly as fuck compared to modern dogs? that's because prehistoric furries bred them to get different looks out of them, evolution is a myth

I donate heavily to the Gladys porter zoo, but mainly the cats there and with the recent addition of the jaguar canyon and ocelot funds, native to this region. I love animals in general and if you can't be in tune with creatures of both canine and feline, then you are obviously a negro or flip

>bred them to get different looks\
>evolution is a myth

t. t. gondii zombie

If you don't have compassion and empathy for animals, then you're not white.

Btw our zoo once bred held the cancerous harambe gorilla as a young ling

>the South African handler who raised him cried during his press conference because a negros action got him killed.

Different species because of different environment. I'm pretty sure that it was a phenomenon where the climate is cold so the food is scarce. In Africa, food is everywhere compare to the northern hemisphere.

Nah, you're no even a person. You are a nigger. Niggers do stuff like that. Probably should kill yourself. One less nigger.

I see, you are right bestiality was and still is a thing for some people. But I'm pretty sure it was not the only thing of why we have dog today. It's a part of it but not 100%

whatttttttt

cats or plague rats

super simple stuff

even jap cats are fucked up

>niggers
>smart enough to know how to poison

You're silly, user.

current science knows crazy cat ladies are because of mustard gas poisoning from using cleaning products on amonia based cat urine.

No it was definately a higher intellect in Europeans that allowed them to understand that breeding two docile animals would create a docile animal.White man created Dog, perhaps that's why we have such kinship or perhaps it's that intelligence again allowing us to empathize with them more.

yes, killing innocent creatures for the sake of something that can be solved with a simple procedure is fully psychopathic, get help you crazy faggot

>People like different things because they have different opinions with no discernable justifications for those opinions, so stop judging them!
Kill yourself virtue signaling cat loving piece of shit

Cats are mostly inferior to dogs but I think we can all agree that animal cruelty is nigger-tier

ok bye, fuck off now

Argh Stop making me liberal Nooooo! D:

>dogs don't harness the meme power of Kek

Unless u consider doge, then let me just tell u Reddit is that way poofta

hum your saying something interesting, does the fumes of cleaning agent serve as a way for the parasite to piggyback and goes directly into you ?

I've always wanted a crow so fucking bad, I'm just skeptical of how it would work as a pet, what the right environment it needs, etc.