What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eoqfYKE1NMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like a young Brendan Fraser desu

To be able to get through a stand-up routine or comedy sketch without laughing/smiling at his own material.
It's not cute anymore.

world peace

Jesus Christ you guys are harsh on this guy

i love it when he just cracks up/bursts out laughing

Oh I'm sorry. Do you need a safe space, filled with puppies and colouring books because some one doesn't share your opinion?
Do you know where you are kid? Did you get lost on your way from grandma's house? Go Google "asshole of the internet" and see where it takes you. Cry baby little bitch.

Laughing at a joke you wrote and have rehearsed many times is like masturbating to a picture of yourself.

Supreme edge

You sound like a gay baby to be quite honest with you. God bless bb.

I don't think he's laughing at the joke, he's laughing at the audience.

To keep getting away with it.
All of it

Charls has always been better than sam

Yeah, fair enough.
I can see that.
Rochefort uber alles

I agree

Which one is he again? The gay one?

Procuring top-shelf pussy and accumulating currency through non-Semitic means.

>this is what happens when reddit tries to fit in

Go to bed Sam

The twink, yes.

Charls hates fags and is making a few kino vids about him losing his sanity. He's really cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=eoqfYKE1NMM

sam should just clean shave his face he looks like shite now

It's time to stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself

I love Sam. I see myself in him. He's clearly still having a hard time with adult swim cutting him he probably thought he made it only to lose it all. I wonder if the other guys are upset with him going full Sup Forums on Twitter all the time, maybe it cost them. He should do something like kstv again I really enjoyed that.

health insurance

To make the "school shooter" fashionable again.

Punished Sam.
A Comedian Deprived of His Health Insurance.

Does he have any notable conditions?

Charls is cool. I see myself in him.

you dont belong here, reddit

Sup Forums was always the board of friendship

Have you even watched MDE?

Complete anahilation of the Jewish people

no, sam

t. Sam

World domination

This, we are a board of peace and friendship.

this got swept under the rug

World domination..

>All cars fail in mid-flight

Autism.

Crashing this healthcare...

Let me fuck your girly benis

That's a trait, not a condition. And please, watch your in-sensitivities.

Found the T_D redditors

>in-sensitivities
>toward Sam Hyde
You must realize the irony of your statement, truly?

I just watched the video where he went into a comedy club and did a 20 minute rant on homosexuality and Jews, managed to clear the entire crowd out. It was fucking hilarious.

Shut the fuck up you elitist faggot just enjoy the comedy he's funny and sometimes it adds to it Id be willing to wager money you could go onstage for an hr long set and not get a fucking peep from the crowd the whole time

>I just watched the video where he went into a comedy club and did a 20 minute rant on homosexuality and Jews, managed to clear the entire crowd out. It was fucking hilarious.
Was it the one where he reads statistics about gays and some bulldyke tries to fight him outside the venue after?

Settle down there, Sammael Al-Haid

t. reddit fag trying to fit in

Yeah, I don't think I heard a single laugh from the hipster audience

Welfare.

Ow the edge

Sam's martyrdom makes him /ourguy/ permanently

Settle down chief

>low-effort troll
>all those replies

I fucking died when those people walk out of the venue talking shit and he just goes,

"Yeah, well. Go get in a car crash."

The thing about having giant blue balls isn't really funny either. I don't understand the point of it. After about twenty seconds I'm just waiting for the punchline, but it just goes on and on for another five minutes and never amounts to anything. He should figure out what made tap water funny and do more of that

He'll probably be dead soon. He seems really depressed and is really letting himself go. Even here he used to be shilled constantly but now I almost never hear about him.

>t.bitter failure
Is that what happened?
You bombed in front of everyone and that's why your're so angry now?

It's funny because he's playing on the stereotypical northeastern asshole. He's working the crowd.

And there's plenty of funny jokes embedded in the bit, like where Boston Paul pretends to not be able to understand the Asian because his accent is so thick, and then when the asian guy speaks he has the exact same accent as Boston Paul. Or when BP complains about his Asian whores being male, and then he decides to let them continue sucking his cock after finding out they are union guys.

times have changed around here

I don't blame him for laughing during his sets, mirth is king.

kys

>He'll probably be dead soon. He seems really depressed and is really letting himself go. Even here he used to be shilled constantly but now I almost never hear about him.

I hope that will not be the case, creative and talented people either shine on blew out, my problem with sammy is his partially internalized degeneracy. dont expect him to be a saint, but some of his shit is disgusting and made me quit my patreon to mde.

Charls is on a different fucking plane of existence. That man is red pilled into Oblivion.