BANNON TAKEN OFF NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL

HABBENING

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-05/bannon-removed-from-national-security-council-role-in-shakeup
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-05/steve-bannon-kicked-trumps-national-security-council
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll wait for a better source.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-05/bannon-removed-from-national-security-council-role-in-shakeup

HOLY SHIIIIIIIT BANNONING

>someone tweeted, what someone else said via a 3rd party source.

Yeah, keep me posted.

Kushner is making his move as project manager. Best season of the Apprentice yet!

(((they))) won
again

wtf why

not Bannon-senpai

anything but this

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

If this is true, and Bannon is our, Trump is no longer /our guy/ and has been compromised. Invasion of Syria against Assad and Russia soon.

Not even shilling.
Hopefully a real nationalist party shows up for 2020.

FAKE AND GAY

He's probably just going to do something else in the administration

can't remove Bannon, just wait for him to eat enough cheeseburgers to remove himself

>not even shilling says the shill

uh oh

Jews win again

>if this is true

uhh um no sweetie thats not how removing people from the national security council works shnoopsie

can't cannon the Bannon

It's already official. HR McMaster took his place.

Bannon was the closet thing we had to an actual nationalist in there

>its real

is this the end of drumpf?

Lmao wtf

KEK IS OF COURSE CORRECT

Read the link. Bannon is still Trump's strategist.

This is not that big a deal.

President Donald Trump reorganized his National Security Council on Wednesday, removing his chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, and downgrading the role of his Homeland Security Adviser, Tom Bossert, according to a person familiar with the decision and a regulatory filing.

Bannon = Varys
Kushner = Littlefinger

This shit is gettinng intense. All these chess pieces being moved

We'll be invading Syria before you know it

CALM THE FUCK DOWN:

Bannon remains chief strategist for POTUS and an adviser on nat'l security/for. affairs. But he will not be part of NSC, per WH sources

If he went, he'd be stuck in Flynn's mess right now.

Face it Sup Forums you knew it was too good to be true right?

The military-industrial complex is in - America First is out.

(((Judaeo-Christian))) values are in - paleo-conservatism is out.

(((Jared Kushner))) is in - Steve Bannon is out.

Yes, you can be sure that Trumps meatloaf is 100% kosher

Who are these people?
You listen to some random fags on twitter?
What is wrong with you idiots?

BBC breaking news reporting it too

So Trump has reached a deal with the deep state? He can continue to MAGA but not drain the swamp?

Jared Kushner
>Ivanka Kushner

making room for Kushner

BREAKING:Some guy said in a tweet about what he heard from some guy that a source said a thing!

Until we hear it from Spicy or Trump it is fake news

she's a reporter who covers the white house

but that guy's a cuck

Jacobs is a credible white house reporter who has broken scoops before, at least look the names up lmao

this. fuck HR PuffNStuff

Yeah we'll get the Bannon take on Breitbart shortly

Fact is during the heath care negotiations Trump sent Bannon down there personally to bark at Congressmen that Trump wanted to vote.

No reason to think Trump's opinion of SKB has soured at all even if everything this bimbo reports is true

>Jacobs is a credible white house reporter
I don't know who the fuck Jacobs is.
When was the last time she reported anything remotely resembling the truth?

he shouldnt have been on it in the first place

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-05/steve-bannon-kicked-trumps-national-security-council

Kushner and Cohn and (((the rest))) are in total control now. You Trump supporters are idiots.

He's still chief strategist though right?

Yup. Kushner and Cohn (Goldman Sachs) run the White House.

you mean NK

Guys, Trump promised winning, so far we have lost on everything. I really regret voting for him. I am going to bed, and hope that all of this is a nightmare. I suggest everyone else go to bed as well and reflect on our decision of Trump as a collective group.

I knew Trump would side with his daughter and his son-in-law.

Reuters is reporting this
Don't think this is fake news desu

Holy shit, you guys weren't kidding... Fuck this guy

Not happening

NOT

HAPPENING

>He never even went to a meeting.

Give me a quick rundown on why I should care

So interesting that you have zero information on what this actually means, yet you call it a "shitshow."

Bannon could have said "Hey Donald, I don't really want to be included on the NSC principals list anymore."
Donald could have said "Hey, no problem, I'll have Reince take care of it."

And yet, it's obviously, a "shitshow."

Shareblew are so amusing. The assumptions they make are utterly baseless, ridiculous, and always negative.

He's still chief strategist, so what?

If true, crisis averted.

Because he was out of his element

I said in a post last night kushner, pence, trump, and Bannon only talked, leaks still persosted, attacks in media on everyone but kushner, kushner was trying to get rid of bannon. We're all screwed now

>Steve Bannon
>(((Judaeo-Christian)))

Bannon literally never shuts up about Judaeo-Christian values, you're an uninformed pleb.

You got part of it right, so the rest must obviously be true user, wow.

>I don't know who jacobs is

Then look her up you low IQ slav.

>When was the last time...

You ask this after you said you never heard of her? Stop suckling on vodka bottles and watch what you write for fucks sake

Are you a gook, or a white beta who couldn't hack it in the states?

What's the deal with Reuters btw? They seem remarkably reliable and unbiased.

Reminder that Bannon wanted Trump to make a shit-list of all the people who voted against that disastrous health care bill.

He is not /ourguy/.

Don't forget their supporter, the Goldman Sacks treasury secretary, Mnuchin.

nice trips. highly relevant to kushner. although it seems unlikely, i'm hoping that kushner will get caught scheming and be executed, but who knows what will happen in the timeline anymore

Fuck Donald Trump

What a complete cuck

wish these posts didnt get hidden by my anti cuck filters

I see kushner attacked constantly, maybe you should read more news. When Bannon gets booted completely I'll worry, until then I'll ignore shareblue's gaslighting

Get fucked Drumpfkins

Drudge just reported it.

Hes still there but not on that council anymore. Now he can focus on just advising trump.

Im sure (((kushner))) had a hand in this, jews dont like others with power

President Trump is an amazing president

slaaay queeeeen

More like Steve BANnon amiriteguys? :DDDD

1. These people are completely unhinged
2. I hope they're right

It's nothing bong, He's still advising trump.

Yes.

((USER WAS BANNONED FOR THIS HEALTHCARE FUCKUP))

Guccifer 2.0 is Pyotr Chayanov, who reports directly to the Kremlin. Wikileaks, one week before their release of the DNC hack emails, acquired two servers in Russia on which to store all their data. The owner of these massive servers was the hacker Pyotr (Peter) Chayanov, head of Hostkey. Mr. Chayanov deleted his entire account, but not before people screenshot all of it. Wikileaks had not merely bought or acquired Russian servers, they had given Chayanov and Hostkey their SSL keys. That in turn meant that Vladimir Putin, Chayanov’s boss, can see the IP of everybody reading anything on Wikileaks and indeed, can see the IP address of anybody who ever donated to Wikileaks. It was Russia who hacked US voter databases, because it is the same company and the same server. Julian Assange has released every IP that ever visited Wikileaks to the FSB (a.k.a. KGB). The Alfa Bank server was passing voter database info to and from the Russian state, and then handing this info to SCL and Cambridge Analytica (ultimately owned by Alfa Bank) for targeting by the Trump campaign. Assange has released ALL donor data from those who supported WikiLeaks to the KGB. So if you have done these things, whatever you do, please never click a link within any email, even if the header comes from the name of someone you Love, until you look at the ORIGINATING EMAIL ADDRESS and confirm that both the originator and the link within the mail DO NOT end in ".ru". This is not a drill, and you have been warned.

>The (((Jared))) won Trump the election
Man, these faggots just never cease to live up to the stereotype. My guess is that it's a serious possibility that we go full GWB retard and do a """NO FLY ZONE""" in Syria with possible beefier deployments to Eastern Europe.

Its fake.

However I could see Bannon being a pain in the ass and not even entertaining war game strats to take out Assad.

>we won hahahahahahhahahha the evil racist bigot bannondorf was slain
Um, no shills sweeties. *sips tea*

>removed

He left to do something else, took me 2 minutes of researching

literal fake news

So essentially nothing has changed but this will trigger the media and shills?

Do I have this right?

>Who are these people?
>You listen to some random fags on twitter?
>What is wrong with you idiots?

SHE BROKE THE BANNON STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DUMB CUNT

FAKE NEWS

Non-news... this is NORMAL for security council... having Bannon on the council was abnormal... Trump is now more established in office and is normalizing his administration

Trump takes Rand out golfing.

Republicans could literally pull a nuclear option on the Obamacare repeal.

There is some 10D chess going on.

Also, Bannon may be more focused on domestic policy that on matters of national security, ATM.

Trump foreign policy is kind of set. State department gutted and now they have the whistleblower on Rice.

Truth is Kushner has been demoted and Bannon promoted in the admin. Kushner now being given ever more ridiculous tasks with seemingly no purpose just to stay busy.

Kushner is kind of like Trump's kike errand boy. For the privelege of marrying his daughter and for sticking up for his dad, Kushner does whatever Trump wants. You think Trump wants to go to fucking Iraq? He put the kid in charge of forming an entire new office. Kek. Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, Bannon is Trump's shadow for everything. Blessed day :-)

>KGB
Kys shill

Kushner really is the Anti-Christ isn't he? A charismatic kike who will step up in the following years.