Ladyboys of Thailand being forced to show up on draft day in dresses to present their exemption documents

>ladyboys of Thailand being forced to show up on draft day in dresses to present their exemption documents

What an injustice! How will they ever recover from such an ordeal?

I'm staying right here, as far away from Thailand as I can get.

That right there would have me fooled.

Is thailand preparing of ww3?

hot

>tallest person there
SUCK FEMININE PEEN GOOKLTS

>Exemption from army for ladyboys
>Just prove you are one
>OPPRESSION, THESEUNCIVILISEDBARBARIANSNEEDSOMENEO-COLONIALISM!

Also, this lad would love some of that boipucci

Why are western trannies such garbage when compared to Thai ladyboys?

Apparently there are all trans beauty pageants in Thailand. Why do we only get the disgusting drag ones in America?

You're a big guy.

JET program faggot confirmed.

Cheeky.

>go to war
>turns into big gay tranny fuck fest

I'd go.

Ladyboys know their place

that's only in the Navy

Why is Thailand mobilising 100,000 "men"?

Probably to keep their coup government from collapsing

ah thailand, the only country where trapping is a rich celebryed national pass time

Honestly the Military would probably be a great place for trannies. The sick shit that goes on isnt any better. Just get them trained up and worked on so they are passing before they go in.

>That height
>Those shoulders
>Always wearing a nigh-necked blouse to cover adam's apple
Being a tranny must be such suffering. "Real women" KEK.

Imagine fighting alongside mentally ill freaks like that. I'd turn traitor

most western trannies are sjw subhuman and sjw are abomination that god cursed.

thai lady bois just want to pleasure men with their boi pucci not murder cis white males

the ones like in op's pic aren't visibly men in their 50's. There are probobly ladyboys in the US too.

she's probably cuter than your gf m9

>That tall "girl" is a tranny

Holy fuck

>she
Poor image quality always makes people look better. Get up close and the manly traits will become obvious. Also I'd be willing to bet his voice isn't so cute.
>Implying I have a gf anyways

at least she has a penis

The land of the free has already incorporated trans persons into our military :^)

They get to pick which gender they bunk and shower with :^)

It's great :^)

reminder that as long as she is feminine its not gay and in fact the penis makes it better

the voice is like the easiest part to fake, it just takes practice
you could make yourself sound like a qt if you put enough time into it

literally why do you care

This is the real story, the trannie bit is just window-dressing because it's Thailand and they're full of boipucci.
What the fuck is going on that they're drafting even trannies?

>when estrogen pumped trannies are taller than you.

imagine falling in love with a girl like that and then finding out she has a penis. It's like every mans dream come true.

Look anywhere else besides the tits or face, and it's fairly obvious.

Why do I not want trannies in the military? Because I'm not a degenerate freak and I wouldn't want those degenerate freaks surrounding me. Plus I'm not a faggot like you

I had removed it from my memory and currently pretend it never happened, but I had a six month period where I fucked trannies. Not in the UK, but two in Thailand, one in Spain and one in Brazil.

I ended up living with the Brazilian one. I'd acquired a taste for it by then and was in a pretty dark place. No opiates for me, mostly mild weed and strong cocaine but she was using needles quite frequently. She was probably the best looking and most convincing of the bunch, though, so I didn't mind. After a while she stopped charging me for sex and we lived in together, having sex at least five times a day. I told her that I loved her and I would take her back to the UK. At this point I realised what kind of mess I got myself in, so when she was at the supermarket one morning I stole all her money, her phone and her passport and got out of there. Locked the door, pocketed the keys and ran for it. I put the passport in the cistern of a toilet in a bar in the next town, put the keys down a giant hole that I randomly came across in the street and sold her phone after crushing the SD card to some fat kid. Hitchhiked to Montevideo to cover my tracks, spent a week whoring (with natural women) and got on a cheap flight to the British Virgin Islands where I lived on my brother's sofa for two months, crying my eyes out and drinking nothing but orange juice trying to write a novel.

By some stroke of luck I am completely clean.

this, they'll probably just keep it the barracks for men to blow off steam after training. It doesn't seem to upset about this.

You may be ""clean"" but you're still an addict
One that has shown that they'll double cross the people who get close to them
You're living garbage

Thankfully I'm a minor aristocrat and at no point have I divulged any of that to anyone, so as far as most people are concerned I'm a well adjusted member of society with absolutely no deep lust for trannies whatsoever.

this, what's the secret?

>would have been completely fooled by him
I mean, he's tall, but I've dated tall chicks too. But that's a pretty fucking feminine face. I've fucked women that look less feminine
Granted it's not the best quality picture, so maybe I just can't see it properly.

Fuck, I'm staying away from Thailand.

God knows

>trannies treated as equal people

oh the humanity!

I don't care what you do or who you are, it's your duty to fight for the nation regardless of boipussy or not

I am envious of you.

>minor aristocrat
>loves trannies

Were you educated at an east coast American university by any chance?

at least you lived something interesting
if tried that id get aids and end up in a dumpster dead

the new thai king is completely nuts

many such cases, sad.

God, no. I scraped a 2:2 at Oxford and did a year at Dartmouth but I wouldn't consider that year one of education, as it was nearly as degenerate as the Brazil experience.

also you sound like a liberal spoiled fagot, are you the dude that shils against pizzagate

>Gets close enough to someone who's disadvantaged and broken and gain her trust
>tell her you love her
>Rob her and run away
It doesn't matter what you're attracted to if you think there's anything redeemable in his acts you are just as worthless as he is. I would tell him to kill himself but I hope that he lives long enough for the guilt to test him apart, but that probably won't happen to this souless shitstain.

I swear thailands ladyboys look better than their actual ladies

The trannys aren't immune to the draft. They are registered MEN.

That trap booty doe. Make it bounce on my lap bro

I'm with this user. Trannies may be degenerate, but fuck.
That user is a complete shitbag.

Not leftist in the slightest, but I do have more money than I know what to do with.

Pizzagate is probably real, but it'll take decades to come out if at all.

Decades of refinement and experience

>>He doesn't actually understand what an adam's apple is.
You got the rest anyway.

They exist soleny to serve the burguers.

>men are better at being women than women are

Laughing jewishishly

>disadvantaged and broken

She had a massive apartment and had come from a middle class family. I'd spent about £15,000 on her in a month and I wasn't the first to do so. She'll have been back in business within 24 hours.

this
at least have the balls to say that you're running away
stealing the money and hiding the passport went way over the line

no contest

>that ladyboy
not gonna lie, i would

>being excluded from conscription
Sounds about right.

>that adam's apple

Well i guess ive ignored bigger red flags in my life.

Not even gay but.. I'd probably fuck that ladyboys ass. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle

No homo

You are probably the most interesting person on Sup Forums, I'm not sure if that's a good thing though. Still I'd kill to hear more of your stories. Any other tales of mass degeneracy?

You can preform whatever mental gymnastics you want, you are a hollow person and don't deserve the love that you have.
You lived with her and told you you loved her, you got her trust and love and you threw it into the trash. And on top of that you stole from her afterwards. Do you know how she's doing? Do you even care? You are by far the worst person I have ever met online or in real life and I feel sorry for anyone unfortunate enough to meet you.

is his name Wud Bang?

I hope that someday someone gets close enough to you to tear the rotten little chunk you call your heart out and stop on it and leave it in the dirt just like you have.
But you seem like the type that can't care about anyone who isn't themself.

>mfw i take her back to the hotel and she doesnt have a penis

How the fuck did you even get into those institutions?

m8 you've given us enough info to begin starting to id you...

Expect a call from Grichka.

Get yourself into Brit/pol/ lad, we could do with an interesting LARPer

As if they aren't thrilled at the prospect of being surrounded by young horny men all day. How much money do you think that tall one made from free advertising?

This. The last one I fucked started ranting about Trump. Haven't been with one since. Degenerate behavior anyways.

I used to have sex with Turkish girls in Vienna. There were loads of them, and some were actually rather pretty, but I got in a bit deep. One day some lunatic with one eyebrow showed up to a quiet cafe I had taken that evening's Melike for a coffee, pointed a starter pistol in my face (I know it was a starter pistol, as he fired it pointed toward my groin and nothing happened) and started ranting on in a language I didn't understand. I thought it was her boyfriend or her brother or something, turns out it was her Serbian pimp. I'd have laughed in his face, if I hadn't soiled myself, and he hadn't been about 6'6 and 280lb. As I had and he wasn't, I threw some notes on the table and got out of there sharpish. She thought I was called Mark (I am not) and that I was a doctor (I failed science in school). In fairness, she hadn't told me she was a whore so I suppose we were even.

Recently I stole a load of fake watches from a gypsy in a truck stop near Munich on the way back from a ski trip, if that takes your fancy.

Unironically true

That dress is so short if xe had a dick it would hang out or make a tent.

So many retards in this thread holy shit...

Gays are excluded from the army, so they "force" lady boys to come in dresses to prove that they are faggots, and yes thats enough evidence for them

>He doesn't actually understand what an adam's apple is.

Please explain what you're implying here, buddy!

Good incentive.

We need that rule in the USA

Cool, anything else? The more the merrier.
Got to say I'm surprised you come to Sup Forums with interests like that.

You did the right thing.

If you're not looking there, you're basically gay.

No winning.

>enough evidence
>a lot of MtF fuck with woman
thai army needs approval of orientation of this ladies via sex

why are Ladyboys so common in Thailand?

Thais are getting closer to penis inspection day.
This is my fetish.

>tfw you will never get beat up by an Amazon Dickprincess

> 1 eyebrow

Topkek

I think you might be a bad person.

Austria... you underestimate the craftiness of trannies.

Look up "tucking," "gaffs."

I wish I didn't know this.

>I had sex with a tyranny and...

Into the oven you go

This guy sounds like a british version of the Menendez brothers
A spoiled rich psychopath

Sounds like a fun way to spend a weekend!

Fuck you penis gobbler

lol at all the eurocucks on here who haven't been to thailand and think they all look like that.

you should leave akhmedland especially you finland. The fins in thailand are all fat pieces of shit who fuck ugly as fuck ladyboys the ones that are not even convincing just a man with long hair in a dress.

This. I think I understand communism now.

>have some medical infrastructure
>deregulate health to ope the floodgates to cosmetic surgery with little oversight
>this brings in foreigners who can get their surgery without any of the prescription or psychologic/psychiatric control they'd get at home
>cue medical tourism industry
>open the gates for transgender surgery once it becomes profitable
>regular thais see their standard of living rise slowly
>they want to emulate the richer folks to show off
>the richest folks arround are medical tourists
>it now becomes a trend to go trans to show you can afford to live like that