Anyone else think he has a point? I voted for Trump, but I wish Hillary had won now. At least she's competent

Anyone else think he has a point? I voted for Trump, but I wish Hillary had won now. At least she's competent.

Former Brexit voter here, it's a jolly time watching Farage crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this chap get the nuclear codes.

Who cares what you think, Ahmed. You don't live here and can't vote.

Trump will destroy the GOP. with GW Bush and then Trump they are finished.

if hillary would won the white race would be gone
shitskins would come in in the masses you know

also they would go to war with russia and with the nato influance probably bring in milions of shitskins into europe

Why don't you just get armed guards and live in a gated community? Like lol there's no need to be racist

that made me think real good this time

>At least she's competent
LOL!!!!!

>competent
>lost to fucking DONALD fucking J fucking TRUMP

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Yes goyim. I already want hillary as my president.

please take all my shekels.

No doubt she would've discredited the Democrats for a generation, but her amnesty in the first 100 days would've been terrible and her nomination of Garland would've fucked the Courts.

So long as Gorsuch gets appointed and immigration policy stays where it is, Trump will be a success

ITT: Shitposts by underage children with no jobs.

PROTIP: Get a job. You're just a bunch of trumpsucking parasites right now--no better than the average nigger you hate.

She's incompetent and that's why Republicans wanted her to win. They have never proposed any meaningful legislation, and only know how to be an opposition party. They were hoping Trump would lose and complain that everything is rigged, but they have to figure something out now.

I'm actually glad Hillary didn't win.

Trump could be an old grouchy turd, but that's infinitely better than doomsday Clinton and her mass immigration plans to increase American population before her ww3 start

OP, the point is that if HRC won, Dems would get their shit flipped inside out in '18. But because DJT won, it'll be the repubs who get torn in half in '18.

Basically, a HRC win would have netted the GOP better traction in the House and Senate moving past the '18 midterms. AS it is now, they stand to only have the dems rush in on a wave of lib votes in '18 and shred/obstruct everything DJT has done up to that point, crippling him until the '20 election at which point, the dems are hoping the lib wave returns and pushed DJT out in favor of Gabbard or Kaine or someone.

>Trump voter
>Flag

MODS

Trump hasn't proposed any meaningful legislation. In fact even with someone with downs syndrome would be able to tell that Trump never even tried to read the health care bill and wouldnt be able to name a single detail that was contained there.

I feel sorry for you kiddo.

Hahahahaha ha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahah. Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha. I can just imagine how your going to explain what you did in this job for your next job interview. Get a real job cuck.

Trump winning ad getting btfo in congress was the best thing that could happen to the democrats. They were led by the most incompetent campaigner in at least a century if not all time who was weighted down with twenty years of baggage. To say nothing of an empty platform that consisted of maintaining obamas status quo. Trump and the recucklicans are single handedly saving the democrats from utter annihalation, and I might add managing to make Obamacare more popular than it ever was when the dems were in power.

he says he voted for trump though. why would he lie?

mods mods mods wah wah wah somebody has an opinion i dont like. wah im a delicate wittle snowflake an i shouldnt have to listen to libtards say stuff on muh pol. mods mods mods halp

>Why dont you just a mass large amount of wealth, while simultaneously getting taxed larger and larger amounts to pay for people who you don't even want in the country

>She spent millions
>Had racial endorsement
>Had all the right celebrity endorsements
>Had all the popular Jew media endorsements
Was so incompetent that she still managed to lose what the fuck don't tell me you believe it was all meme magic and just not a failure for her in every single way shape and form

>The only people to give a shit about the health care act are....
Democrats and their lesser liberal ilk
And people who are physically on the verge of death who's only medical coverage was niggercare because no honest health care provider would touch a lost cause

how much did (((they))) pay you?

Dems will never get their shit together in 4 years, look forward to an 8 year Trumpenreich.

On the contrary, I DIDN'T vote for Trump but now I wish I had.

But I will be voting for him in 2020.

(((I sure wished I voted for Hilldog, she gets me!)))