Guys, my lesson on triangulation today was based on the Shia troll. United States Air Force Academy

Guys, my lesson on triangulation today was based on the Shia troll. United States Air Force Academy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS9Lkpj9DF4
youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek.

Feels like Sup Forums is featuring a lot in class rooms and lecture halls these days.

Full blown "Sup Forums studies" when?

>goes to class
> ignore lecture to shitpost on pol

Bro everyday is pol studies.

>lessons in weaponize autism are now being taught at the USAF academy

considering how successful we are with syria general, I think military institutions are starting to take note of us

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

moar

Give moar

Soon

We just talked about it and the methods pol used. The major doesn't like Shia because he"ruined the Indiana Jones Franchise"

This is fantastic. Our military taeching weaponized autism.

>have a bump

this is gold

youtube.com/watch?v=tS9Lkpj9DF4

it's already starting

we will be in the history books boys

if you can get a copy of the presentation to share with us OP please do

I'd love to learn all about how to find shia's flag

The instructor gave it orally. The rest of the presentation is just on general mapping.

what did he say about the Sup Forums using planes and shit to find the location of the flag?

how did the class react?

I want you to reflect on this. Imagine if during WW2, the militar academy used some drunk guys in a bar as a case study of strategy, and a reference for D-day.

Class had a good laugh. Was pretty impressed by what Pol did. Instructor is an Air Force Navigator. Called it the greatest game of capture the flag

what do drunk guys have to do with Sup Forums?
we are autists, not degenerates

feelzgudbro

how did he know about it? is he posting here with us?

They are lurking, always

Never been more proud of the AF than now. How many years do you have left?

how did the instructor explain it?

Because I have no equivalent of a autist in 1940

Two till commissioning. The instructor explained it that they used planes going by and different sounds as well as celestial navigation.

Theres unironically been growing research in meme/alt internet culture across the board. There should be a journal for meme studies.

>Shitposting 101
>How to Spot a Canadian
>Why Australia is Hell
>The Jew fears the Samurai. How and Why
>Memezuela, Case Study
>Smug frog and anime girl posting 201
>How to make your own Fake News
>Redpilling Others 101
>Niggers: Why slavery fucked white people forever.

>navigator
You picked the best avenue for a rated slot. ROTC and OTS got screwed hard when the sequestration/government shutdown hit a couple years back.

kek. i wonder if they also teach the one time Sup Forums helped russia bomb ISIS

there was nothing autistic about HWNDU - whenever someone does anything remotely interesting, calculated or smart it's "autism" now. just stop

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

(Have a bump.)

This is good thing

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

Stop date raping our high school girls you prissy little bitches

This, do your homework guys.

Best of luck to you! ROTC-pleb commissioning in a month here, looking forward to get to serve under the God-Emperor.

>remotely interesting, calculated or smart it's "autism" now.

It has always been so.

> God Emperor
Go back to t_d. You must go now. We don't like you faggots. When will you learn?

GOOBLE GOBBLE!

I agree with the Major.

Talked to instructor after class about Pol. " What do they can it, weaponized autism" My Fucking Sides

You better keep telling everyone it is just autism and banter and lulz, we don't want more CIA niggers monitoring us.

>God Emperor is T_D
Since when?

i'm 34 and what in the living fuck is this stupid ass shit

Fuck you, 40k is great.

fucking scrub we started the god emperor

this you faggot

god emperor began on pol.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo

fuck off

the donald was always our foothold on reddit

all these shills are just trying to divide up the movement so it makes us easier to control

it's an age old jew tactic of pitting people against each other

>What do they can it,
wat

checked

o7 your teacher

Auto correct is a bitch "Why do they call it"

>T
>21 IC

he was good in holes, though

Beautiful. I would take every class.

I call bullishit that they actually know about this

>lets base our lesson on some obscure ass website
If we've really become this well known we need to cease operations for a few months until the heat does down. One point of what Sup Forums does is that people aren't supposed to know Sup Forums is behind it. We're supposed to be operating sneakily and unknown like Jews not loudly and haphazardly and attracting attention like tumblir. As someone who participated in that and other operations on this site it bothers me a great deal that even fucking government organizations are tracing this back to us now all because idiots don't remember to not talk about Sup Forums and that they should set up something like an IRC or Reddit page or some other kind of communications for a fake group or just use the anonymous name as a proxy for people to blame. I don't fancy going to US prison

Now.

>he things Sup Forums is some super secret club
>a fucking leaf
faggot

You do know is we become well known we're going to lose our effectiveness right?

>Sup Forums will end up being taught in history and sociology classes

are they going to cover the time shitposters called in airstrikes from russia?

Weren't wuite a few reich officials pretty autist tier?
I know himmler was pretty much a LARPer before starting the SS and even then he privately wrote that he wanted to organize the SS as a knightly order

both the EU and the UN have already paid millions, if not billions of dollars to study us themselves so...

I learned about Sup Forums through the military and this was ten years ago. You're a little late, leaf.

The_Donald loves Jews and is against the idea of an ethnostate even in Europe

>When you try so hard to fit in and only end up outing yourself.

>Imagine if during WW2, the militar academy used some drunk guys in a bar as a case study of strategy
Didn't John Nash do exactly that?

who's got the graphic!?
this the one with the transmission towers used as reference points?

>USAF teaching other people how to use autism for triangulation

what a timeline to be alive

that is easily changeable, especially because they are already partially redpilled

I can guarantee that a good portion of the people on Sup Forums were civic nationalists at one point before seeing the light of ethnonationalism

Not true at all. The next generation are already suckling at Sup Forums's teat. They're seduced by the fun memes and then red pilled by osmosis. Gen Z is the key to all of this. Because they're a funnier generation than we've ever had before. Hopefully it'll work.

I'll give you a really basic ass example
>we want to pose as leftists to cause some infighting among them
>because everyone knows about Sup Forums said leftists find out about our operation and it fails

If we're going to be using Jew tactics against the Jews we also need our own way to "shut it down" when the goyim (in our case leftists/Jews) knows

thinking you're on to something meaningful when your whole project is to mumble a political mantra at a camera for four years - that's plenty autistic

Here we see the basement dwelling maplefag in his natural habitat. He is acting smug about his super secret club of autist and degenerates. Get the fuck off of your high horse mate, hope you break your neck in the process. Choke on a chode.

Indiana Jones 4 was pretty good. It had the same fun as the rest of the series.

>UNITED STATES ACADAMY SIR!
>TOP GUN, F-16 HURRRAAAAAHHHH

How does it feel to be a welfare queer and why do you like joysticks?

See
That's what I mean about losing effectiveness. Harder to do psyops and manipulations on our enemies when the enemy knows about where we are and everything we say

I hope future societies can explain why leafs are such horrid shitposters.

When Sup Forums had flags for april fools, even they noticed leafs are horrid shitposters.

>exam questions on properly-formatted baneposts

He made a movie about giant robots unbearable. Fuck that cuck

I thought you were in X:DDDland shia?

Fuck off retard

Yeah but they're more like useful idiots or proles than redpilled people.

Proxies/Toronto
Especially Toronto

If Torontos internet traffic were to be run through any other country that country would become the worst shitposters

Not Shia and Transformers series is garbage but Indiana Jones 4 was really fun. I also liked they had the Soviets as the bad guys.

>tfw russian is your second native and you hear something that sounds otherworldly but after 5 minutes of ear rape you realise it supposed to be russian.

now that's just terrible. then again our education system here is not so good compared to the rest of the west.

When was that?

They did.

Hahahaha you couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Waiting for Season 5 to start praise kek

It's worked so far

I don't see how putting a wrench in the system will solve anything

I wonder that if I planeted a flag with livestream somewhere Sup Forums would go looking for it....

Internet Historian here. Did your instructor watch my video? If not, why not? Is he some kind of queer or something?