Break Point

What will happen to civilization when programming jobs are handed out based on diversity points instead of on ability? How will self driving cars function when the guidance system is written by an illiterate refugee in order to build up their self esteem? What about airplanes and nuclear plants?

Are diversity points worth the damage that this leftist system will do to society?

Impossible, it is real deal. Skilled programmers will move to Asian companies if this shit happen.

well people will die driving these cars
then people will stop buying these cars
then people who build these cars wont have money
if people who build these cars dont have money they cant pay the poor black women
then the black women will go and pick cotton

the market will fix it give it time

They have to be able to do two-digit math in their heads first. Don't worry, not gonna happen.

Or the government will simply nationalize the car companies with the excuse that racism can't be tolerated. Liberals are already have made "hate speech [as defined by them] isn't free speech" the law in many countries. Nothing to stop them from denying property rights to anyone who engages in "hate activities".

then take your ar 15 and shoot them whats your problem

The CEOs and people in charge aren't stupid. They know the work that women/nigs put forth is rarely as of high quality as that of a white man. They will hire 5 nigs/women as front line workers for every 1 white guy (poo loo guy if we're talking coding) who edits and corrects all of their mistakes. They'll be front and center for all of the company photos. All of the "employee spotlights" will be on them. All of the employee of the month and pay bonuses will go to them.
The Careers page on the company website will be full of photos/videos of nigs and women talking about all the hard work they do and how rewarding it is to work at this company. In reality their work is riddled with errors and mistakes and has to go through multiple revisions by a white man in order to be presentable. The white man might receive credit as a "contributor" but the full credit of course still goes to the nigs/women. And the white man is expected to just sit back and take it, because where the fuck else are you going to get a job whyte boi, when we're hiring minorities over you at a rate of 5:1?
Also if you think this is limited to coding, you're wrong. It's gotten to where engineering companies are beginning to do the same thing.

That's why my section in QA/QC is full of white folks.

>QA actually doing something
living the dream i see

Stop complaining. You don't need to go to university to code. Going to university just wastes your time and makes you a drone. Believe me, I'm doing a PhD. Learn how to code by yourself, or go to a coding boot camp. It will way faster and you can get into the market way earlier, build up your firm, and then hire only non-black men. Remember, the people who own most of those mega tech companies are owned by drop-outs: Gates, Musk, Zucker-fag, etc. You should thank the universities for becoming a shit-show and rejecting you. It's a blessing in disguise.

Who said anything about university?

Won't that lead to a MGTOW of Tech type situation where the white men don't want to work for 20% of their previous wage because in order to make a profit the company somehow has to pay for six times as many employees without increasing labor costs? Not to mention that the work environment would be worse... much worse. Add on a lack of recognition and the added stress of cleaning up after the shitty programmers, I don't see why any sane person would willingly do software development for peanuts.

And what are they going to do? Start their own "White Men Only Programming Co"? You can see the way mgtow are treated by the media as being selfish, misogynistic, and childish. Imagine how badly the kikes would flip out if white men did the same thing, but instead based on race. No company would be caught dead contracting them.
I think what will happen is those few white guys are going to end up being paid a bit more, but it will all be done in secrecy and behind the scenes.

they wont be designing anything important. we will leave all the high risk programming to asians, whites and jews. this is just a libfaggot vanity project for the feels

Learn about the civilization cycle, nigger. SJWism isn't sustainable.

as a jewish programmer id have to disagree. i want more white people on my dev team instead of smelly pateems

It'll be like the facial animations in Mass Effect Andromeda but on a worldwide scale. Enjoy dying in a fiery crash when the programming on your self driving car fucks up because it was programmed by the lowest bidder.

>US will nationalize them based on social justice

Slow down we arent there yet

I study engineering, every first semester class is 75% "underrepresented minority" but almost all of them drop out once they realize they can't party every weekend like their art student friends.

>'When sleeping women wake, mountains move'
>fall of the West

They already ruined Mass Effect.

downie shepard?

Programmer here
Most programmers are retarded and can't do anything right anyways.

probably because most of them come from third world countries

except in reality they just hire the bare minimum so they can parade them around to make it look like the company is diverse.

unless the ceo is a complete fucking idiot he would hire the most qualified people for the job.

No whites need apply in Mass Effect anymore.

youd be surprised how many CEOs are complete fucking idiots that put their political agenda ahead of profits

thats why their game is absolute shit. they hired women and niggers. great job biowEAr

>woc
>sounds almost like wog
>one letter off from wog
Who thought this was a good idea?

>Le-a, pansheet, shaquaishious
>Youll be developing the user interface for the car radio

>Steve, Ray, Ping
>Youll be writing the drivers for fuel injection and temperature regulation

/thread

They'll become NEETs. It's probably part of the reason why so many NEETs exist today.

its not just jews. the ceo of the company i consult with is a white cuck who constantly shoves it in every ones faces how progressive he is for only hiring 15% white men. fucking disgusting.

Look no further than this year's Super Bowl commercials for proof of that.

Someone from Niger.

trust me i know. the ceo of the company i consult with is a massive cuck and brags about all the women and minorities he hires. meanwhile he is paying them less because they are from india consulting companies. what a fucking hero. its me and my coworkers job to fix all their mistakes

Just look at the quality of American/affirmative action/pc car companies vs. Japanese car companies.

#blacklivesmatter

Skilled white programmer here.

It's already happening. I have a hard tine finding any dev position in Sweden, Germany, Austria... said fuck it and started my own company and I have to admit, this diversity bullshit is the best thing ever.

If it wasnt for positive discrimination, I would have never been pushed into my own company, and I would have never raised 2M EUR of funding for doing what I love.

This will keep happening across the industry. Tesla wont hire some crazy AI/machine learning wizzard for their autonomous car project? Watch the guy beat them at their own game.

Funding is abundantly available both in the US and Europe because putting cash in saving accounts doesnt yield enough to even keep up with inflation, so everyone with 50+M on their account, is investing in innovative starups.

The way white guys get hired these days is big companies buying out startups made up from white males.

source: I'm part of it, thanks diversity.

i never got bought out but i did start my own company. we have many high paying clients though. my net income is over 500k every year

How do you get your clients? Stupid question i know.

i found them and know some of them.

let me just put this out there i am a jew and im only saying this to let the Sup Forumsacks know not all jews are multicultural pushing kikes. i hire white when i can and most of my workforce is white men because they are better and work harder. i also pay them more because they are worth it.

i hired 3 whites i worked with while freelancing before i started my company. they are Java, PHP and front end wizards and they get payed well over 6 figures.

one is an indian i snatched from a company i consulted with. he spend 1p years here speaks english well and writes good code. (im sure he sucked in the beginning but that was well before i met him)

2 chinese men i found on monster. they are dbas and unix admins

and 5 more whites that work on front end, driver integration and automated jobs.

I dont run a shitty softwarehouse. I created something a lot of companies need (my team consists of 4 highly skilled developers + me, most of em got tired of leading teams of slackers).

We automated a rather complex and costly task. We dont have customer aqusition pretty much, we built and and they came.

Those things will always be a meritocracy, the people in charge of it just aren't that stupid.

As for other public companies, the free market will fix it.

oh clients

advertising. word of mouth and a pretty well known company in my region.

Free markets aren't free as long as quotas exist.

I mean in the sense the people being kept out of the "industry" will simply go into business for themselves, which is good for the economy.

>all Your bs
Not a problem, because when that day comes, everything will be automated. So all jobs will be kek-tier excuses to have people employed.

That day, redpilled humans will be training to better themselves, whereas everyone with a job will be just some sort of tard with daddy issues trying to be acknowledged as a special snowflake in the eyes of a company.

Not having a job is the ultimate redpill.

You nailed it