Why leafs are so fucked

Eventually, these national myths cross over into outright delusion; large segments of the populace, people who are dependent on all manner of government programs, come to believe they are not, and freely vote for wealthy politicians who make no secret of their intention to defund or dismantle those programs in the name of Americanism, and Jesus Christ our Lord (see: Planned Parenthood).
>paragraph from article on CBC
>no hate speech, no violation of broadcast standards
Full article here
cbc.ca/beta/news/opinion/americans-voting-for-cuts-1.4055389
How can Sup Forums help destroy CBC?
Kelly Leitch is the only real option.

Full national implosion of Canada with high civilian casualties. It's the only way to be sure.

at least we have dr JbP, that man is a national treasure

He wants the CBC to stay, Kelly is the only one with dissolution of this cancer in platform.

>How can Sup Forums help destroy CBC?
Canadian Sup Forumsacks can email their M.P.s and argue why CBC needs to be defunded, or at least have funding reduced.

Come up with an argument for it instead of just being outraged

He doesn't want to dismantle the CBC but he wants to reduce it's role and prevent it from out competing private broadcasters.

Say it's racist for not having enough somalians and transexuals

But she's also a shitty cunt.
You're as stupid as the people who are going to vote for weed.
Fuck off back to Red Deer or whatever queer little hick town you're from.

And another CBC employee speaks out

That's been done since 1950, no other political platform has had this as a promise, the political "leaders" like a personal propaganda machine.
This is the only realistic option I see, so that's why I asked Sup Forums and got nuffins so far, yours being the most intelligent answer.

The fact that it is an "issue" now, and will be in the 2019 campaign depending on who wins is a good indication in my opinion. So sending letters to your M.P's may potentially encourage them to do something

CBC, PBS, and BBC are sort of ironic in that the reason they're so cucked is that they're state sponsored programming, but because they're cucked they also spend all their time shilling against the idea of the nation state

Good idea(s)

Keep the ideas going, no bad ones in a storming session!

Reveal to the public that Islamic societies under Sharia law hate dogs and ban ownership of them. Since Canadians love their bestiality with dogs, they will rally against Islam.

Tbh though, I think Canada needs a new party. A lot of people are not represented by the 3 big parties, because all they have done is give up their ideological stances and converge upon each other..Essentially we are in a 3-pronged one-party state.

I think MPs won't do shit unless it involves making blasphemy against the Prophet Mohammad illegal. You need a Trump - a brash asshole to come in and defund the shit out of CBC. Though I don't know how much a Leaf PM can actually do in his own

One of leftists' main gripes is "hurr durr, you poor right-wingers NEED our government welfare, you're dumb if you don't vote for us!" It must really annoy them when "poor" whites don't govel at the government's teet.

What they don't understand is that people don't only care about how much shekels they have. They also care about culture, religion, and ethnic unity. Also, the benefits of government welfare aren't really that significant in the long run.
>hey, we filled your neighborhood with brown retards that want to kill and rob you, and your kid has to go to school with them, but at least the government gives you a small amount of cash every month!

Leftists can also directly harm the "working class" economic foundation; by supporting mass-immigration of 3rd-worlders who drive the value of labor down and take their jobs.

It's illegal now with bill m-103

>(Standing, chair falls backwards)
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!

I agree, but the way our electorate system works I think it's almost financially impossible to start a new federal party while maintaining federal party codes.

#opinionwriterforCBC
#callalldiffrentopinionhate
#racismtocallislamviolent
#notracisttocallchristiansstupid
#bigotsareonlywhitetrumpsupporters
#dontstopmyequalizationthough
#needmorepensionsforCBC
#CBCtroughslothsmatter