What happens in the chicken, Sup Forums?

are they fingolians or white?
are they considered first world or something like eastern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3yBYL4l1io
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–2011_Icelandic_financial_crisis
uusisuomi.fi/raha/215085-alkoholiveroon-65-olvi-varoittaa-viron-jattikorotuksesta-172017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

alcoholism and suicide mostly

Lithuanians are okay. Estonians are degenerate, atheist, homosexual, and have high rates of AIDS. Latvians are in between the two, geographically and culturally.

Estonia is definitely steering towards the first world, Belarus is a shithole, Latvia is full of ruskis and lihtuanians are just liars

Tallin and Narva in Estonia are pretty nice; everything else is a shithole

They're considered Russian

Tartu is also okay, Viljandi is full of weed smokeing hipster faggots and Narva is 80% russians so it's pretty much a shithole.

gib money

already doing it with alko1000

>lihtuanians are just liars
but why?

Estonians are quite a fascinating dying off breed of western cucksuckers there is.

I noticed that "vene eestlased", the new generations are hard working, fluent in both Russian and Estonian and even religious compared to "eestlased" which are more focused on being autistic, doing vape Olympics in taamsare parks or whatever, listening to nigger music, bragging of their dabbing and acting like complete atheist degenerates.

Overall, its nice here if you are rich like me and no niggers. Estonian chicks can be a curse as their brainwashed into the anti-family values and atheist propaganda but with a firm hand you can make her into an angel though I prefer vene eestlased girls instead.

In the soviet red army lithuanians were the most hated people by estonians because of constant ratting on estonians.

>autistic mongoloids can't take the sick bants in the army

Don't trust those shits, never trust a "dibla"

My favorite runescape autist can afford a house/apartment, food, electricity, and internet by making videos that get less than 100k views about an autistic clickfest from 2007

Seems like paradise desu

And hes from lithuania

We are probably the only country in the world that plays runescape non ironically and seriously.

>Look up autism

Estonia is like Finland but not as cool.

I don't know about the other countries though.

Probably because Finland is dark 24/7 for half the year.

It's like finland but without the nignogs and sandniggers.

fpbp

There's nignogs and sandpeople in Finland? I thought they didn't take any in, and why the fuck would any black guy ever go to Finland? The women look like orcs and the men just want to drink themselves to death.

can confirm

I'm not even a racist and that makes me want to kill all muslims. Why the fuck do they have to inject everything with their bullshit? You're a fucking officer of the law, mohammed has nothing to do with your fucking job

youtube.com/watch?v=X3yBYL4l1io

Its always the benefits first then they rape later.

One of the main reasons why rapefugees don't stay in this for too long.

>Bad welfare that actually encourages you to work or you have no choice but work to sustain yourself

>Raping women would result in severe curb stomping by local guys as we are incredibly racist and non cucked like the sweds.

Yeah, in southern Finland. I haven't seen a single one here in Joensuu though, we only have 2,4% foreigners and that includes Russians and such.

Well obviously the benefits are the main reason, i really doubt we have people that come to a country PURELY for the sake of raping white women, but i thought that Finland had a more conservative welfare policy. Honestly, i think the only way to stop this in any country is to just cut them off from the benefits, the second that happens you either get massive riots (which could be easily curbed with a more well trained and prepared police force) or they'd begin to assimilate, which i don't have a problem with as long as they leave their retarded faith behind. Islam and welfare are pretty much the sole reasons why Europe is fucked today, and this applies to Norway aswell because we pay so fucking much in taxes you wouldn't believe.

They won't assimilate if they're kept poor. They'll turn to crime and form ghettos with their unique culture. Us Burgers have been through this a few times.

That's the problem with minority groups, instead of branching out they form enclaves. Instead of blaming themselves when they don't know the language or don't know a certain trade or don't have certain skills, they blame whitey

evertything is considered first world tier to you dirty brazil rape

Your country is like Africa.
Anywhere would be better.

Narva is shit, because of the ruskies
Tartu/Tallinn be comfy
Lasnamäe related

It's that place across the water.

Lithuanians are degenerate subhumans

I've only been to Estonia. Mixed feelings about it. I was thinking I might go to Lithuania or Latvia this year, but then I thought maybe I'll go to Poland or something instead.

someone gets it

>degenerate
partly agree
>subhumans
what makes you think that

diffrent people; diffrent opinions

>lithuanians are just liars
This is true. Estonia is better

When our government wanted to take 7 sandfuckers into our country.

You're just above slavs on subhuman scale, but it doesn't say a lot, though.
I've met enough to form an opinion about lithuanians as a whole.

ayyyyy lmao
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–2011_Icelandic_financial_crisis

You're right. Lithuanians are absolute dogshit.

Dont forget to pay PSD.

Relax, that's just set up for the photo.

>Land of Incest
Guess who

There is in capital Helsinki which is why estonians have noticed them.

estonian alcohol merchants are our greatest ally

uusisuomi.fi/raha/215085-alkoholiveroon-65-olvi-varoittaa-viron-jattikorotuksesta-172017

Friendship ended with Viro, now Latvia is my closest friend.

>You're just above slavs on subhuman scale
you clearly havent met any russians then
i agree that a shitlaod of our people are shit(an eugenics program is a must here) but its partly because of alcoholism since the soviet times mixed with western consumerism and shitty welfare,oh congatulations most of the times our emigrants are worse then the native population

I did see some when I was in the capital for a few days

Come to Finland, It's just like sweden only manlier and more suicides and depression. Bring some of that sweet sweet snus.

1.mostly nothing besides 'muh russia threat' and rich getting richer .
2.Aryan white
3.1st world tire after: 1)we started taking eu gibs and modernizing infrastructure 2)Exporting criminals and gopniks to england and ireland .

Overall food is cheap ,housing too,alot of hot single women(half of them hoes who u can get for couple drinks at club) ,welfare below livable standart so no nigs , old architecture in capital ,pretty decent place ,only minus shitty pay for most of the jobs .

You guys don't have snus in Finland either? What the fuck, that sucks. I'd be alcoholic and suicidal too if i didn't have my G3

Shit ton of Latvian and Lithuanian immigrants here in the UK (not many Estonians for some reason.) Most of the them pretty based, but slightly autistic.

Wasn't like 90% of the Lithuanian population going to be exterminated by the Nazis if they won? I mean yeah we're white, but i don't know about Aryan. Food also isn't as cheap as it used be back in the early 2000s, nowadays when i visit i tend to overspend. The funny thing to me is that water bought from a store (because the tap water is literally poison) costs almost as much if not more than beer does