This is the most accurate internet test out there:
test.mensa.no/

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtest.dk/main.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't forget to subtract your result by 60 points

yay i'm not a nigger

Can't avoid those trips

I have the file on my other pc but got 125.

I25 didn't get to finish though cuz I had customers

hu 15 of noger tier

I'm technically from Africa, actually.

bullshit test....

128, and I stopped trying at the end cause I was getting bored.

this test is fucking garvage, got 115 by randomly clicking the last 10 questions

They are not all weighted equally. A few of them have no discernible patterns, and add no value on the final score.

Yeah, most IQ tests are usually a bunch of BS. They give you high scores on purpose.
iqtest.dk/main.swf

Take this one. I took it and the results matched up perfectly with my official IQ test results.

fuck :(

Man, You got a low score on a test that notoriously gives people high scores? What are you, aboriginal?

There's no way this is legit, because almost exactly half the people I talk to on a regular basis are smarter than me, and I don't live in some magical high IQ region.

I would estimate this test probably overestimates your intelligence by roughly 35 points.

I made it again without random clicking and i droped two points!!!

100 is the average for white westerners though?

Kek retard

That's because you had Kek's blessing the first time. You put your faith in him, which is always the smart choice

Yes, that is how IQ's work, they are all supposed to be compared and the median number readjusts to 100 (or average IQ). See any problems with this?

i will train my brain on pattern recognition and then give my knowledge to you all so the next IQ test we will average on 200

So does this mean I'm a nigger?

>128
Shiiiet

I got 100 by typing random shit, its inflated

I hate fake tests. I'd guess this one inflates scores by 10 points or so. I usually get 115-120, which is about accurate.

Ashkenazi master race reporting in

How retarded do you have to be to score lower than this?

Wow I can't wait to go brag to all my faceberg friends!

I don't really care

>mfw when i'm a nigger by one point

this is the response you get if you skip every question.

just think, there's probably niggers and other sub-humans who have done this test seriously and got the same response.

might try thinking more next time

I dropped 2 points on this test. Finished with 25 min to spare. I doubt there's much difference in these two tests.

I took that one and this mensa one. I got 110 on yours and 130 on mensa. Am I a Jekyll and Hyde nigger?

Did this after smoking a fat J

>117

That test hurt my fuckin brain dude