Today’s Articles

> EU lawmakers adopt Brexit resolution, reject pro-Gibraltar hint
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-europeanparliament-idUKKBN1771BN

> Ken Livingstone faces a new investigation into his comments about Hitler
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39499640

> Theresa May suggests free movement extension
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39498647

> May and LSE chief woo Saudi ministers for $2tn Aramco listing
theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/05/theresa-may-lse-saudi-aramco-uk-london-stock-exchange-oil
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4382734/PM-lines-massive-1-6TRILLION-share-deal-City.html

> EU negotiator says Brexit is 'a Tory catfight that got out of hand' and predicts next generation will return to bloc - as MEPs approve 'red lines'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/05/britain-braced-rough-ride-strasbourg-eu-parliament-sets-brexit2/

> Le Pen Ambushed in French Debate as Macron Attacks on Euro
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-04/le-pen-attacked-by-anti-euro-hard-liner-says-french-to-decide
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/frances-chaotic-presidential-debate-dismal-disappointment/

> In defence of Ken Livingstone
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/defence-ken-livingstone/

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=bhLN0L5JdD4

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=822_1491387456
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red–green–brown_alliance
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/05/woman-found-dead-in-bristol-feared-deportation-after-brexit-vote
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/its-wmd-all-over-again-why-dont-you-see-it-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anglo-Japanese Union

Do the Japanese even know what the UK's like outside of their fantasy view of London?

4th for ZX Spectrums

Probably not. I imagine if they visited they would get something similar to Paris syndrome.

>tfw Meme Merchant is gone

He was the only fun, normal, functioning person here... and you all had to drive him away

Who even unironically posts on Brit/pol/ anymore? I'm just here for the memes.

He drove himself away by not posting face pic when he failed with his bird

He's still here though posting under a new trip and/or anonymously

He is a blaggard and a bounder

"YOU'RE BEHAVING LIKE THE MAFIA"

farage is /ourguy/

>1 more tripfag has been dealt with

too bad he's a civic cuck

Why is it so big?

Marcel DeGraaffs speech was also a nice breath of freshair, even quoted Churchill

liveleak.com/view?i=822_1491387456

We have the leverage in the deal talks. Your shit country is going down.

Gibraltar calls for aid!

imperium desu

>not posting the best version

>you will never have an EU referendum
>you will never vote to leave
>you will never trigger article 50
>you will never get a good deal (

Stop being such a bore Germany and go drink some toilet water

Your country is an absolute joke.

I really do hope you cucks keep using the Gib situation to take the piss. I hope you push hard and enjoy the backlash.

Fuckin nostalgia, loved me some dizzy, saboteur, elite etc.

someone please explain the civic meme/term i see used here

Why not?

WTF! I hate Germany and its satellite states now!

do you want johnny foreigner living in england?

2bh it looks far nicer than the +2 but i'm deducting 1 (one) point for no tapedeck

Lads, would you rather work a job you despise for good pay, or a job you can at least tolerate for average to shit pay?

Civic gets you pic related.

It's cancer.

when can i start listening to krautrock again?

When the krauts stop being cunts.

Civic is love.
Civic is life.

>Who even unironically posts on Brit/pol/ anymore? I'm just here for the memes.

>loved me some dizzy, saboteur, elite etc

same lad, used to get most of my games from the newsagents with my pocket money lol

Just buy a separate one.

Blairite conspiracy.

Civic nationalism aspouses fair immigration from everywhere based on quotas and points system, actually achievable.
It doesn't believe in repatriation and other unattainable far-right ideas so brit/pol/ would throw away everything we've gained for muh true nationalism.

>Just buy a separate one.

Couldn't lad too poor, had to play my games on a black and white telly

Chin up friends.

What was the system you got after the speccy?

I got an amiga 500+

Pic related

>go to town to do some shopping
>feel hungry
>go to a greggs
>queue up
>this nigger than sounds like he's from North Africa or something is just pushing in front, pushes in front of me
>everybody too scared of being called racist (including me) to tell him to fuck off to the back
>just look at him and roll my eyes
>he orders a pasty
>person behind the counter has difficulty understanding him because this uncivilised ape's english is pretty bad
>tfw I just got cucked

I could have taken him on as well as I had my motorcycle gear on, so had lots of padding/body armour.

Wish I could have had the balls to tell this nigger to get to the back of the queue.

Stupid Hannan poster.

but you didn't
and even worse, you're talking about it
and even worse, you're doing so on Sup Forums

why didnt you who the fuck gives a shit if hes black just treat him like a normal cunt and tell him to fuck off back

the fact no one did amazes me

>same lad, used to get most of my games from the newsagents with my pocket money lol

Not bogarting a teenage relatives double tape deck and emptying the local libraries of their zx catalogues and accidentally putting them in a double tape deck with a blank cassette in deck two.

Oops i accidentally copied this game..

I think I used a black and white tv for ages too

Next time speak up. It costs nothing. Just don't sperg out and call him a nigger.

british people do not tolerate queue jumping, people would've back you

>tfw you failed to be racist in Greggs

Nah, call him a nigger. What's he going to do - fight you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red–green–brown_alliance

All because of King of the Cucks, Trump.

Kek

I bought that exact Cartoon Classics pack when I got my Amiga played Lemmings, Simpsons all day until I got some blank disks to copy some new games with.

After my Speccy I got a C64, sold than and got an second-hand Amstrad 464 then sold that saved up and bought a new Amiga.

Most kids these days won't know the feeling of selling your games collection to upgrade to a new system etc, it's all on Steam these day innit, can't sell it.

What's your favourite instant coffee?

Ring the police and get you charged with hate crimes.

>Mfw thought this was going to be a funny green text
>Turned out to be a story about cucks
How did you not automatically tell him to get to the back of the queue?

Remember that we're doing it for her.

Queue jumping is a hate crime

I didn't copy too many games on my Speccy etc, though that changed when I got my Amiga, still bought a shitload of legit games though

>tfw when not a britcuck
>tfw I have superior slav genes

It's not a crime if the people do not view it as a crime.

Explain this right now Brexshitters.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/05/woman-found-dead-in-bristol-feared-deportation-after-brexit-vote

>In doctors surgery
>long cue because the receptionists are tap tapping on their computers instead of dealing with the massive amount of people trying to register in to see their doctors
>Paki man and wife arrive in reeking of curry and go straight to the desk in front of everyone.
>Everyone sighs and huffs
>I speak up and say "oi cunt, there's a cue get to the back of it".
>They stare at me blankly
>They give the "me no understandy English look"
>I point them to the back of the cue
>They go to the back
>Everyone is dead silent
True story, I hate people that push in front of cues they are filth. Spitting should also be punishable by death.

The nigger would and the five tutting leftists in line with him do.

Leftists filled her head with shite about how she was going to get deported back to Donkey Murder land.

ur waifu is poo

You won't be laughing when we're free and you're New Turkistan

What sort of British are Gibraltans and Falklanders? Northern? Southern? Welsh? Scottish?

F

COPY DF0: to DF0:

>cue
DELETE THIS

>>I speak up and say "oi cunt,
hmm

You have BLOOD on your hands BREXSHITTERS! APOLOGISE!

>I think I used a black and white tv for ages too

Sounds pretty archaic now, playing vidya on a B&W portable tv, that's one for the retrofags, fuck your scanline emulation play in B&W for a proper experience

New Hitchens

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/its-wmd-all-over-again-why-dont-you-see-it-.html

Falklands are Welsh, Gibraltarian's are English iirc. Like the Channel Islanders are English.

CUE

It's true.

>Falklands are Welsh,
WTF i recognise the validity of the Argentinian claim the the Malvinas islands now

>Would rather kill herself than go back to Spain.

kek used to use pic related all the time, listening to the drive going clunk clunk clunk as it wrote

One of the bi-annual worthwhile Peter columns.

I had an atari ST late on mainly, had shittier versions of amiga games like shadow of the beast, lotus turbo challenge, had shittier versions of legendary dos games like monkey island, populus, carrier command, f16, microprose f1.

Loved alien breed on the amiga tho.

>oi cunt

As if this happened.

This is the true turn of events:

>In doctors surgery
>long cue because the receptionists are tap tapping on their computers instead of dealing with the massive amount of people trying to register in to see their doctors
>Paki man and wife arrive in reeking of curry and go straight to the desk in front of everyone.
>Everyone sighs and huffs
>I feel colonial guilt and get down on my knees
>they stare at me blankly
>offer to suck his curry caked dick
>he agrees
>I suck his dick and slurp his curry paste
>everyone is dead silent

Well, at least she doesn't have to fear being deported anymore.

>the same face each time
Does he secretly hate milk, the EU and his wife?

I love his Wife's documentaries though.

tl;dr
I said "oi cunt" believe me or not, it's not my fault you're a coward with no bottle to call people out.

Well baby you jot got deported...to Hell.

I got this, but only because I saw your pevious post about him looking like neal oliver or whatever his name was.

ST had god-tier audio, never owned one myself

>alien breed
I bought a pirate copy of that, some shady guy literally standing outside the games-shop doorway with pockets of disks stopping people as they came out asking if they wanted to buy copied games, can't remember how much I payed for it, silly really because it could have just been a blank disk but sure enough he was legit.

good game, also anything the Bipmap Bros were churning out were good too