STRAIGHT OUTTA COLLEGE = RICH

What the fuck america? How are you doing this?

I just got word that a girl who finished studying biology and chemistry is getting a 9hr a day job for more than 40$ an hour

How the fuck is this possible? Is this what connections bring you? I have been working my tits off and I only get like 2k a month (after taxes) and this whore is getting 8k?

Burgers plz explain

Also, /generalmalediscriminationpaygap/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XdYbmova_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Networking is 90% of the job search process

you have to network, it's not good enough to throw resumes around, you have to try and meet people and talk about yourself

what do you do for job

networking my ass
I am sure (since her dad is loaded) that this is the work of connections and daddy help

STEM, that's all i will say

She's making $40/hour camwhoring dude

You're kidding, right? Before I went to college I had an average job, about $2600 after taxes each month. No education needed.

Maybe you just suck.

all the value you produce is stolen and given to lazy spaniards, greeks, and sand niggers

women in america are paid much more than men out of college because they haven't had babies yet and actually work. it isn't until after 30 that it balances out for men and women. this stat is never brought up though.

Taxes are like half of your paycheck
Some american states don't even have income tax

Wat did you study btw?

It's not hard. Most of my friends started off at ~$60k a year. I'm graduating in May and I've accepted a spot at the police academy with a large city sponsoring me. I'll be starting at $70k

You dont even need to be a socialite. Go to uni and talk to your career advisor. Show interests in a field. Find internships in said field. Fill out Resume. Its not rocket science faggots.

The guaranteed diversity hire wins every time, you know how few women get STEM degrees?

>what is cost of living
>what is purchasing power

a 100k Salary in San Fransisco means nothing cause you spent 80% on rent, utilities and food and you are left with the same disposable income some average 40k earner in germany has

>secretive about job because if caught it'll be handed over immediately to the closest uneducated Al'Zwababa
Hehehe

>STEM, that's all i will say
>I want to complain but not help out in offering a solution

Whatever the fuck you picked, you picked a stupid job

can you blame them? would you rather have this cutie pie engineer or the 100th pajeet?

>STEM, that's all i will say

Gender studies isn't a science user

Fuck you Sweden with your high pro-capite GD

What kind of flag is that?

2600? well
she is getting more than 8000

so care to explain or at least shoot me in the dick?

You reap what you sow for letting Mohammed into your homeland

here you dumb nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=5XdYbmova_s

Martinique i think

Tits or gtfo

Get a useful degree, get a job that requires clearance (so you don't have to compete with foreigners), do well in school and network. Also contract positions pay very high wages, but come at the cost of having to move around and not having job security.

Networking is important because it proves you aren't a social fuck up that will drag the team down. You can learn everything else on the job