>notice they like our food
>plan.hatchegg
>hoard all pork sausage MRE I can find
>stupid mudslimes cant read english so just keep giving them out
>watch as they chow down giving me thumbs up
>did this for the next 6 months and handed out at least 2000 MRE

>Muslim Hate
>in army sent to Afganistan
>fucking burger invaded in independent country like a barbarian and thinks it is kind of ok

>cant read english

one of the weirdest languages in the world

protip, eating pork doesn't count against you if you do it under duress or don't know that it's pork

>be russian
>invade Afghanistan for shits and giggles
>30 years later complain that other countries invade Afghanistan as a direct response to initial aggression from the afghans

Did anyone in this board read Persepolis? It's a book about this Iranian girl growing up during the revolution but she's a fucking commie

>invade Afghanistan for shits and giggles

we were asked by legal government

>30 years later complain that other countries invade Afghanistan as a direct response to initial aggression from the afghans
>muh ruskies

fuck off mermaid-viking-nigger

>be russian
>sent to invade afgasnistan
>do it for the advancing tirade of the proleteriat and shieet
>loose
>ruskie go home
>20 years later
>americans invade afghanistan
>HUR MU DUR EBIL IMPEIRALIST YANKEE GO HOME WE NEVER VIOLATE SEVERENGTHY OF COUNTRY

It was never a direct response to the afghans. It was a response to the foreign saudi taliban and al qaeda

>>fucking burger invaded in independent country like a barbarian and thinks it is kind of ok

Lol, you dumb slav. You did the exact same thing to the exact same country.

>Be me
>Go to school with Muslims
>they're basically the same as everyone else

Yea Muslims are pretty normal desu

>Legal goverment

just like in Hungary, right?

yeah that's just gay as fuck. what happened next? they got the pork inside them and it digested? wow, you really fucked with those little wankers lol!

>be starving Muslim
>Probably gonna die
>fat American gives me free food
>I live and make 20 kids

GJ you're real smart American brainlet

difference: SU was invited by the leader, US looked for Osama, somebody im not even sure existed irl

but i dont understand either whtas so bad about invading afghanistan, their a danger to that region anyway, but only made so by you know who...

They were much more legal, than jewish CIA-puppet aka (((Pinochet)))

NOthing wrong with muslims tbqh. All the ones I know are good people, I'd rather have more of them than the weirdo christian fundamentalists who are no-fun degenerates.

>tfw be argie so i don't give a shit
Yeah, you paratroopers in kabul really give dat legitimacy

I'm fine with them, but when it's apparent that they're becoming a majority in a once Italian neighborhood, there's a reason why some can hate them. Plus Arabic is literally squiggly lines: The language.

Canadian faggot nigger piece of shit.

is this thread ironic? one look at a muslim country and its obvious they are all far from normal. fuck off.

>Muslims are pretty normal
>Muslims are friendly to me I don't see the problem
Taqiyya, Tawriya, Kitman and Muruna
Look them up and know that you're being manipulated.

>why do they hate us so much?
>posts pic of soldier bragging about murder
>they must hate us for our freedom heh

Suck my dick neocon, you're worse than a leftist in my book.

... who were living in safe haven Afghanistan, protected by the taliban. If taliban had allowed USA to get Osama & Friends, they wouldn't have made a full scale invasion.

until they rape someone or just starting chanting in Arabic when you tell them about science. Islam as a religion just does not have a place in the west as either a religion or a political ideology.

That's what funny about it, libtards don't look at muslim countries, only muh diversity and poor rapefugees.

Nice ruse by a "rusian".

Guaranteed replies

>handed out 2000 MREs paid by your countries peoples tax bucks to mudshits

you are literally feeding the enemy at your own countries expense

>hates muslims
>fed their children nutritious snacks for 6 months

Good going, OP.

yeah, guys a fucking pussy. should have had the balls to kill the kids too. muslim lives are worthless.

G-guys I think it's a b-bbait.

FYI those 2k MREs were paid for by US taxpayer money, so joke's really on you. Should have just shot them instead.

1 post by this ID

confirmed.

>Be Mexican
>Join Army
>Go to Iraq
>All Muslims love me because I am brown
Iraqui soldiers loved me, one even wanted to ,me to meet his sister, if I converted to Islam of course. They were cowards though, we got attacked once and they all hid under a table. I guess I can understand though, they only fight for two things over there, their tribe or their religion. Which is why you only see Nationalist regimes or Islamic governments in the Middle East. They are not going to go and fight and die for Western ideals like democracy that dont mean anything to them

Gas all veterans desu.

Willing corporate puppets

>what are jokes
Fucking autist

Good goy. Keep being a Zionist attack dog. Fucking retard

>t. ShareBlue

I'm ashamed of this country. You make me sick.

I knew one normal Muslim growing up. A totally westernized Iranian. He was redpilled and hated other muslims so we got along. The rest were all psychotic or dumb as rocks.

What neighborhood?

Lol I used take the Kool-aid out of the MREs and pour them into pissbottles for them and watch in the mirror while the kids fought over my piss

fucking leafs I swear.

MOOODDDDS. IP range ban this faggots Reeeeeeee

>met a muslim chick online
>she was pretty chill
>met irl
>fucked a few times
>great body

>I knew one normal Muslim growing up. A totally westernized Iranian. He was redpilled and hated other muslims so we got along.
Brotip: he was probably an Iranian Jew, there's lots of them in the West

Damn this is inception shit

Awful here in singapore, if you are ever in a class and especially a school with more than 50% muslims get ready for all kinds of chimping out.

>Muslims classmates won't keep quiet during class.
>told them to shut up
>got into detention thanks to cuck teachers

Is that Halal???

This. Arabs/Muslims are two things. The minority of them is highly educated and extremely redpilled, dislike most of their own kind, some even leave Islam. The rest of the majority are brainwashed fucks. My family is mostly the first type and I'm an exmuslim.

Christian arabs are mostly based. Very kind and hard working people.

Also the worst Muslims are the central Asian ones.

>sandniggers
>leader
So you got invited there by the guy with the sharpest stick, the longest beard, the most wives, or the biggest church? It is hard to remember who the leaders are

Was absolutely haram for her.

If her family knew, she'd probably be honour killed.

Djambo Baby, love and peace.
in Algeria we dont hate anyone except jews and yeah i dont deny most of the people need education we cant blame them too they grow up in the hands of uncaring and non-intellectual parents

only the jews and the people who support the israel governement

when a primary or secondary school is flooded with muzzie spawn then shit starts to get really strange.
All pork is taken off menu and everything is then halal.
all the muzzies talk in their heathen lingo.
The parents then start bitching and then eventually threatening the school because they dont like what the school teaches (they want sharia u retard)

>Wake up
>go outside
>walk around city
>don't see any brown people for years
That's pretty much it.

>be comie nigger
>invade Afghanistan
>have tanks air support artillery
>proceed to get BTFO by sand niggers living in caves
>talk shit to country that actually beat sand nigger

KYS

>be me in 2006
>army infantry in Afghanistan
>sand nigglets throw rocks at our convoy everytime we leave the wire
>Watch CO jump in the gunners seat in humvee in front of me
>Watch CO use sling shot to shoot said sand nigglets in the face with Atomic Fireball jawbreakers
>Sand nigglets BTFO for rest of deployment

Where do I begin?

Calm down Vladimir.

Why even waste money and resources on sandniggers I will never understand.
Their countries are shit, their culture is shit, everything is shit except the oil under the ground.
Solution, kill em all and get free oil, sell and make millions.

Anywhere, give me a story jew

I'm pretty sure you just summed up why nobody on Sup Forums would read it.

And that perfectly sums up the entire Middle East shit show we've been seeing all these years. Loyalty to tribe and religion over all.

I read it for class. During the Shah, Iran was pretty based. Then the radicals attacked.

seconded

Oil Mr toothpaste, billions of gallons of black gold.

Normal???
70% of Married pakistanis are married to their 1st cousin.

Not normal, they are fucking inferior.

and like, she was soooo in to punk rock maaaaaaan

fuck i hate persepolis