Today i met another white 24 year old with no degree, part time work, working class parents with this hair cut

Today i met another white 24 year old with no degree, part time work, working class parents with this hair cut.

What the fuck is this shit... This is a middle-upper class hair cut.

Why do poor working class white men, men with no advanced education nor bachelors degree. Service working white men, and literal tattoo covered scumbags have this haircut?

This is the equivalent of poor blacks wearing ralph lauren polos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-ZX3kBsZY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ibetthejewsdidthis.png

Kill yourself

>parting hair on the right
Absolutely disgusting.

1. Mediterranean
2. Slavic
3. Celtic
4. Germanic (probably Anglo)

>white
>spain

what were you doing selling your oranges in italy?

Hipster glasses are stupid but i don't get the problem with people getting clean haircuts.

it's a gay haircut anyhow

>Why do poor working class white men, men with no advanced education nor bachelors degree. Service working white men, and literal tattoo covered scumbags have this haircut?
>
>This is the equivalent of poor blacks wearing ralph lauren polos.

Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.

Looking to get a haircut. What's a non-gay haircut?

I have a haircut that looks like that and I'm poor and my parents are working class.
You mad?

> Service working white men, and literal tattoo covered scumbags have this haircut?

Because we are winning you pijo faggot.

Cara al Sol is for everyone.

sartorial conundrums are cuckfusing european men.. wat else is news

Everyone in Finland is gay

Every self-respecting man should put effort into his appearance, no matter his circumstances.

Quick question, why is it that all the poorest working class tend to wear fairly expensive sports wear? Did they steal it? It's always confused me

Comfortable, wearable in basically any situation they may find themselves in, warm

Hi Spaniard,
I don't think the haircut makes the man. Please subscribe to my blog for more pearls of wisdom.

But how do they afford it? I'm fairly middle class but I'm nowhere near willing to buy a £50 ralph lauren shirt

Different priorities regarding spending(or lending the money).

>a middle-upper class hair cut.

its a haircut for anyone with the cash you fucking cuckold.

Stop being so fucking obsessed with hairstyles you fucking women. Different people suit different styles and its up to you to personally discover what you feel comfortable with.

Stop caring about what moors, autists and niggers think about your hair.

are europoor really this petty?

>muh class >:(

>This is the equivalent of poor blacks wearing ralph lauren polos.
You answered your own question.

That haircut costs 2p dollars and you can buy ralph lauren at tj max that are literally the exact aame thing maybe just have one bad stitch that literally nobody would ever notice...why are you guys so fucking gay your worse than hitler dividing whites

Gotsa fake it tills u make it

this hairstyle looks bad unless you're a Chad I don't know why skinnyfags bother

I just got this haircut yesterday. I brought some pics of JFK on my phone and asked for a similar one if possible. I think it looks good.

the average finn
youtube.com/watch?v=k-ZX3kBsZY0

nothing says upper class like non-styled gelled curly hair while riding a bike in a suit to your rainbow colored office next to a kebab shop.

>tolerance