Can we say California is the most cucked place on Earth now Sup Forums?

Can we say California is the most cucked place on Earth now Sup Forums?

>American education

How did this story even become public?

Id still study in Cali than in Finland

fuck you

What can I say? Finland has shit upper education compared to America

>begging for cuck education

he bragged about it on his Instagram

all this really proves is that affirmative action applicants have it even easier than previously believed

Harvard isn't in California, Ahmed.

Stanford is not Harvard, Paco.

>retard redneck doesn't know his own country

>studying at an Ivy League school
>implying you'll have an instant job after graduating when Chinese and Indian graduates will do the job for cheaper and at a higher quality
Why even study?

Nah, 15% of Trump's votes came from California. Stockholm is still safe as the world's cuck capital.

Stanford has fallen

huh and here is with Hillary Clinton

Truly an underprivileged minority with no high connections.

And yet everyone tells white people that they're privileged

/thread

Sometimes I wonder if being bluepilled would be worth it. I could come up with a far better load of shit than that. I'm an immigrant and could play the ethnic card. Standards are so low that I could make a mural out of litteral shit and so long as I make a long diatribe about how it represents (insert lefty cause here) I would be applaud for life, maybe make a Youtube channel and rake in the shekels.
Instead I chose to be a hard working, hetero, cis gendered, citizen who is proud of this country and wants to see it thrive.

see
He didnt get in due to left leaning thought. He got in because he has connections, thats it.

He got in due to the fact of his left leaning and his connections.

The reason why he has connections is precisely because of his left wing opinions.

Okay really? Yeah I think it's retarded that he did that but he has objectively a VERY impressive track record, and has a rich family, he could've wrote anything on that application and gotten in. The focus on his BLM thing is absolutely retarded

Imagine being a hard working young student who busted their ass to get qualifications, and you get turned down because your potential spot went some some greasy sandnigger over a political agenda.

Our university system is cucked beyond belief.

lol university is getting more and more useless

OPERATION BACK TO SCHOOL

>All of Sup Forums applies for tanford using the same method
>They have to let us all in

On average? I doubt that.

He got in due to his track record

Our unies just barely break 600 user

Things that make you go 'hmmm'

proud

Nah. His parents are super rich and he has a ton of volunteer work and interned for HRC (despite being a Muslim teen)

Pretty smart honestly

If you guys weren't such idealistic NEETs and were in touch with how society works, you'd learn to work the system to your advantage. But instead you'll cry and repost stormkek pictures

He's a homosexual. You can see it in his face.

Yes, the guy is probably pretty smart and cunning.
The main point here is how stupid the university is.

He could literally write shit 100 times and get in.

He's extremely well connected and privileged (in the true sense of the word)

>application letters are just fluff
>he looks smart, i bet he has great grades
>he chose to make a statement and so stuck out of the lot
>puny cowardly white boys cant even take a stand for anything today, you're just waiting to get slaughtered
wtf are you waiting for white boys? the jews' dick up your asses?