www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/04/at-least-35-killed-in-possible-chemical-attack-in-syria-city-activists-say.html
blog.dilbert.com/post/159226601511/how-a-hypnotist-sees-a-verbal-slip
youtube.com/watch?v=dTd2ylacYNU
youtu.be/jV0GRuR99ZM
i.imgur.com/4oFoIY2.jpg
archive.is/VXc06
archive.is/EFRM0
archive.is/zbCR6
archive.is/2Jmyv
archive.is/4aPl1
archive.is/V1VhY
archive.is/tTvEj
archive.is/T6wJh
archive.is/ULUPG
archive.is/pX7dl
archive.is/YVweT
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794019963
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-05/steve-bannon-kicked-trumps-national-security-council
youtube.com/watch?v=bx-CvvV-ofY
thehill.com/homenews/administration/327403-trump-removes-bannon-from-national-security-council-report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

This is a movement.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>making the women stand

wow defend this Chunkfliksns

Democrats are saying people are criticizing Susan Rice because she's a black woman

So did Bannon leave NSC on his own or was he removed by Trump?

Trump is neocon.

It's ogre.

David Duke is our last hope

Welcome to the filterzone. Population: lots of spamming bots and proxies.

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/04/at-least-35-killed-in-possible-chemical-attack-in-syria-city-activists-say.html

>"Today's chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women and children is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world. These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration's weakness and irresolution," Trump said in a statement. "President Obama said in 2012 that he would establish a 'red line' against the use of chemical weapons and then did nothing. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this intolerable attack."

TRUMP is sounding awfully NEOCON here my fellow 'pedes

It's 4D chess r-right? I really hope Trump didn't con us...

We don’t know all the facts yet, but we do know that Trump’s claim of being “wiretapped” by Obama is starting to look dangerously close to something similar to the truth.

dilbert man with this brilliant sentence

blog.dilbert.com/post/159226601511/how-a-hypnotist-sees-a-verbal-slip

To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

He left on his own.

BREAKING

BARRY MANILOW COMES OUT AS A FAGGOT!! THIS IS IMPORTANT NEWS, OVERSHADOWED BY ALEPPO BULLSHIT

La Raza leader declares war on Whites

lmao that is some high level bull shittery

>MUH BANNON
See pic related
>MUH UN
They're a bunch of literal LARPers, nobody gives a fuck about what they say because nothing will come out of it in the end.

Have your whiteness scorched any non-whites today?

>Bannon removed
>Kushner a JEW
>We neocons now
>Muh Syria

>You
>You
>You
>You

There, did your job for you shills

On his own, Acosta already got his statement as well, and further development is that he gets to keep his security clearance.

WARNING

The new shill line is that Srumpf fired Bannon and he's now completely compromised by a neocon agenda. Ignore this shill line as it has already been debunked in the previous thread.

All these faggots shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTd2ylacYNU

Donald "Neocon Don" Trump

Enjoy wars over dumb shit like Iran, Korea and Ukraine. Really loving this ever-expanding war in Yemen, Syria and Somalia.

HERE'S A QUICK RUNDOWN FOR ANY LATECOMERS, CONCERN SHILLS, OR RETARDS

BANNON HAS LEFT HIS SEAT ON THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL BECAUSE HE FELT LIKE HIS DUTIES WERE FINISHED

HE WAS NOT FIRED

HE WAS NOT BOOTED

HE IS STILL VERY MUCH A PART OF THE ADMINISTRATION

THAT IS ALL

>Letting women sit

What's the deal with /qa/? Think Hiro is going to give into their demands?

Many very bad things will happen yo.

PRETTY MUCH A NON COUNTRY

I wonder when people will stop thinking everything is some kind of insurmountable setback.

Trump is implacable.

Requesting MAGA hats on these qts. Me taking the selfie btw.

Also it is not wrong to like lolis, so fuck off.

That is the President's statement, right?
And earlier today there was a quite a big "collective action" talk in the UN by US representative.

This sounds pretty much the future war against Syria that people hated Clinton for

AMERICA YES:

"Court: Civil Rights Act prohibits anti-LGBT discrimination"

>A federal appeals court ruled for the first time Tuesday that the 1964 Civil Rights Act protects LGBT employees from workplace discrimination, setting up a likely battle before the Supreme Court as gay rights advocates push to broaden the scope of the 53-year-old law.

What is happening with Bannon?
Of the security council now, stripped of clearance. And soon to be off the Train? The only friend of Trump I trust.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

youtu.be/jV0GRuR99ZM

that Kang has the eternal manlet face

On his own

He only attended one meeting, wanted McMaster in it and felt he didn't need to stay in it

We shall know it's over for Trump when the mainstream media starts praising him suddenly, and even wanting to reelect him for 2020. That is the indication that they have full control of him.

It took them long enough. I expected that to be the line on Monday. I didn't think it would actually take til Wednesday.

>'pedes

Based D&G

HILLDAWG REPORTING IN

Why does this ZOG (((neocon))) cunt have a job?

>de-operationalize
Buzzword of the year if I ever saw one

Holy shit you can see Melania's nips through her jacket. Just how turned on was she?

>Letting women sit at the table

On the Merchant Minute at the end of yesterday's Daily Shoah I heard r/the_donald mentioned. Something about how reddit is hiding the actual amount of people on that subreddit (they say 400,000 when really it's literally over 6 million).

Anyway, I've never been there since reddit is shit and even the_donald is cuck tier, but I did stumble on this random 6 month old reddit post on the first page of google results that is quite funny. It really is incredible coming across these random little things, when you've for so long been inoculated in your own safe space. It reminds you of just how fucking deluded people are.

Shocking revelation. 2200 upboats. Upboat and share on kikebook. Spread the word!

>"The alt-right hate group The_Donald founded by the Danish white supremacist /u/Viking83, funded by the alt-right troll Palmer Luckey (/u/NimbleRichMan), and promoted by the British neo-nazi Milo Yiannopoulos (/u/yiannopoulos_m), is known for its large number of bots and fake accounts to push posts to the front page."

>"Reddit's anonymous voting system makes it impossible to tell how many of the votes are fake but an estimate of the number of fake accounts can be made from the number of views of the linked post. Imgur for example shows the number of views for each post."

>"The comparison below shows that a post with close to the same number of upvotes and the same age on both The_Donald and /r/EnoughTrumpSpam will have about 40% of the views from The_Donald while The_Donald has almost 5 times as many "users."
i.imgur.com/4oFoIY2.jpg
tl;dr The_Donald has about 40% of actual users compared to /u/EnoughTrumpSpam or approx. 19,000 users = 8% of the total subscribers."

>alt-right hate group The_Donald
>alt-right troll Palmer Luckey
>British neo-nazi Milo Yiannopoulos

That's it for this year I guess. Back to my nazi podcasts and occasionally Sup Forums, my sole sources of information.

see
And stop spamming.

They are so desperate to drive a wedge between these two men.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

>Waffles can't stand the fact his shill narrative fell apart in seconds
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This fucker has no idea what he's messing with.

>Barry Manilow is gay
>news

THANK YOU
BLESSED BE BANNON

Me without pants on the right.

>Oh, yes! Sweetie! Give me your fucking cum, I worked hard for it! I want it! I want it!

Neo con military dinosaurs and faggots like kushner managed to demote bannon. Foreign policy is now being run by John McCain just because trump is tiered and wants some positive press. Wtf. It's not a coincidence both Jared and Ivanka got huge promotions this week. Soon we'll have the pro LBGTAYYLMAO, transgender bathroom shilling, the military run by fucking retards that want to start ww3 over the fucking Balts, Assad out, everything we all voted against. Kushner was a mistake he's a power hungry nerd with ambitions to run for office with Ivana. Read between the lines.

So Trump's ally in South Carolina could become Governor. Simple as that.

Mr. Bannon said in a statement: “Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration. I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. General McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function.

So that's what all the autistic screeching is about. Thanks, shitcunt.

Source

>Y-You aren't supposed to fight back

ASSAD DID NOTHING WRONG

Fuck Frumpf and his masters Soros and McCain.

she's a UN ambassador
trump basically got her out of the way and then gave her a job that doesn't matter so he doesn't have to listen to her

*eternal ensign

Ok guys, so it took CNN like 5 minutes to report on the Bannon story but it's been 3 days now since the Rice story became public and they still have not reported on that

What the actual fuck

BLOWOUT CALENDAR

WEEK 11 OF TRUMP'S REIGN

GET ME PAST THE THUMBNAIL

Someone said I should start including the links with my posts. So I've done that. Feedback welcome. I get paid in (You)s.

===========================

MONDAY APRIL 3RD
#1. TWEETSTORM D CHESS: archive.is/VXc06
#2. EU CALLED A KEK: archive.is/EFRM0
#3. UNMASKER UNMASKED: archive.is/zbCR6
#4. H-1B-GONE: archive.is/2Jmyv

TUESDAY APRIL 4TH
#1. TRUMP WAVES MAGIC WAND: archive.is/4aPl1
#2. MANDRIL METHOD: archive.is/V1VhY
#3. WAR!? archive.is/tTvEj
#4. THE WARREN WOMEN: archive.is/T6wJh

WEDNESDAY APRIL 5TH
#1. JOBS UP AGAIN: archive.is/ULUPG
#2. BLASTED WITH PISS: archive.is/pX7dl
#3.
#4.

not a single (You) so far :^(

WSJ

archive.is/YVweT

This should be retweeted constantly lest our dear leader forget we didnt elect him to be a warmongering faggot like the last 5 presidents

I'm on it.

Ah for fucks sake, now Shariablue is happy and now I can't look at the catalog.

Someone added a new column to the source image for that.

WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE:

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5, 2017

>publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794019963

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President and the First Lady will then welcome King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan. In the afternoon, the President will meet with King Abdullah II. The President will then lead an expanded bilateral meeting with King Abdullah II. Later in the afternoon, the President and King Abdullah II will hold a press conference. The President will then have a working luncheon with King Abdullah II.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:55AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY welcome King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan

12:10PM THE PRESIDENT meets with King Abdullah II

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with King Abdullah II

1:10PM THE PRESIDENT and King Abdullah II hold a joint press conference

1:45PM THE PRESIDENT has a working luncheon with King Abdullah II

***NO NEWS OF SPICING, NOT LIKELY OCCURING. STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES***

>teacher standards hurt minority teachers
>no teacher standards hurt minority students

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-05/steve-bannon-kicked-trumps-national-security-council

>implying Iran, N Korea and Muslims aren't legitimate enemies.
I guess everybody in the world just loves America and wishes us the best.

>ANTI-AMERICAN REPORTING IN
just call it what it is

even sorted by date, theres nothing

>tfw to intellegent to report new that conflicts with narrative

They explicitly said they were not gonna report the Susan Rice story because it's "fake news designed to distract from the Russia investigation".

I might need a filtration system.

youtube.com/watch?v=bx-CvvV-ofY

just kidin alex funny though.

>The DNC propaganda arm did not report on damaging news to the DNC
wow really got my noggin joggin

>Bannon said in a statement to the Wall Street Journal: “Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration. I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. General McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/327403-trump-removes-bannon-from-national-security-council-report

It's fucking nothing.

It's safer in here

CNN is propaganda. Makes the old Soviet versions of Pravda and Izvestia blush by comparison.

Reconquista would actually serve our purposes by massively culling the Mestizo population.

Have a (you) and thanks greatest ally for your continued service

gonna go like that post on instagram now tbqhwy
based spaghetti niggers

Thanks.

A government official stepping down because the job is done? What is this, 1797?

Yeah...

(You)

Assad has a neat office.

Wrong. You leftists are always wrong.

you should keep a wordpress to archive these
or maybe an imgur album but they're assholes who might delete it

I enjoy some /x/ things from time to time

>applefag

maybe getting rid of him wouldn't such a bad idea...

yeah because the last thousand 1v1 vs white people have gone so great for indigenous slime like him