Neet problem

How Sup Forums would fix the NEET problem.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/28/us-eu-neet-population/

There's 20 million in Latin America

Half of Spain youth is unemployed

A report by the OECD revealed that 580,000 young Australians fall under the classification.

total number of young Canadians that were classified as NEETs currently stands at 904,000

In Spain, Mexico, Argentina and Uruguay, the term "ni-ni" ("neither-nor") has become a popular equivalent of NEET. The term means 'ni estudia, ni trabaja' ("neither studies, nor works"). In Brazil and in Portugal, there's the equivalent "nem-nem".

The term has become a controversial topic in Mexico, where the government feels that people who might be considered NEET are more likely to choose to join the organizations involved in drug trafficking in order to sustain their economical and personal needs

Some states and organizations in Mexico are creating work programs and scholarships to keep the NEET population away from drug cartels.
Given the lasting harm caused by the Great Recession, publications such as Time have published articles discussing the number of Americans that have qualified as NEETs, with approximately 15% of Americans under the age of 25 qualifying as such during the first quarter of 2011. Journalist Peter Gumbel wrote in late 2012 that NEETs are "especially prevalent in the U.S." and constitute a "marginalized group of young people" given U.S. state and local government difficulties in maintaining social services.

The demographic prevalence of NEETs in Japan has been indicated in employment statistics. politicians expressed concern about the impact on the economy of the growth in the NEET population. The estimated size rose from 480,000 in September 2002 to 520,000 in September 2003, according to the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Other surveys by the Japanese government in 2002 presented a much larger figure of 850,000 people who can be classified as NEET.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQyzEyIf7P0&list=PLKfmsjmf9DsRN3C7cuTGzv2StMH3NbMIn
vocaroo.com/i/s14rMcbj0zXB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also former Neet here ask me anything

I take care or 1 child and babysitt.

My first NEETversary is in two months
AMA

Kek mate I've been a Neet since 2 years tomorrow

>I take care or 1 child and babysitt
Is that really work?
Wait till you pass 5 years
Are you suicidal yet? Has the insomnia set in?

I'm actually working for free but I guess it's something

Also yeah insomnia is a bitch I usually sleep 5 to 6 hours at most

I am a wageslave but neet life is superior if you can swing it.

Insomnia? On the contrary, I'm lethargic

there is no "problem"

Why not?

How long you been a Neet for Spain?

Believe me it's not

Well, yeah, not really insomnia but geberallt unhealthy sleep cycles.
He said coming up on one year, you illiterate.

>neet life is superior
No, it isn't. You'll end up just kind of drifting through life not really doing anything.

>Some observers also worry that large numbers of NEETs represent a potential source of social unrest.

NEET UPRISING!!!!!!!!!!

You don't. You can't. Robots are going to take most jobs away.

I've been NEET on and off for the past 5 years for various reasons and honestly, It's not good at all. You know it yourselves.

Even if you spend your day doing something productive, it feels terrible having to survive on little and having no source of earned income. Working for your money feels better.

When you're working it makes you instantly more driven and gives you a sense of urgency to get shit done. Overall the structure it brings is just better for you. It's too relaxed being NEET -- it's too "easy".

i was a NEET for 5 years. Really wanted to kill myself all the time. Would not enjoy anything. No sleeping at all at night. Ashamed as fuck to leave my own room. I would panic just thinking about meeting someone and they asking something as simple as "what have you been up to?".
Found a shitty job 7 months ago, i lost 40 kg without diet and feel much better psychologicly.

Didn't had my glasses on also just got t baby to sleep sorry Korea

>I would panic just thinking about meeting someone and they asking something as simple as "what have you been up to?"
I just tell people straight up i'm a neet and not even looking for a job
When family ask tho, it's fucking humiliating tho

there is literally nothing wrong with NEETdom

>walking at night
>old friends from high school
>hey dude how you been
>fine
>what university you gonna apply to
>Mfw had to lie and said any university
>mfw 2 years had passed
>mfw it felt like a fucking month

I think the monotonous life Neets like me have tend to be more rapid and short than normies I literally feel like it was yesterday

I don't know wich direction the sun comes out anymore.

no jobs what a shit,

>implying neets don't go to sleep when the sun comes up

Believe me, i was feeling quite fine my first neet year, even the second year. The path you have chosen to walk is not an easy one. You will become even more depressed...like much more.

Can't you get and informal job?
Like walking dogs for 3 euros an hours or something shit

I don't even know how to talk to people I babble an a fuckin lot anyone else here? Babbles

I can't get an interview because I'm sure l somehow will manage to fuck it up

RWDS

It's time distortion because your day is likely you doing the same thing over and over with no chance of random events happening and taking you places. It's almost like if there was a book with no chapters or full stops. Sentences would become confused and the start and end of each would be blurred.
Read some Joyce, bro. This is how he wrote Ulysses. He claimed it would take a lifetime to understand his work, and he ain't wrong. A lifetime wasted.

You have to break the cycle for your own sake

Don't be yourself, shower and use a tie.

Apperance it's more important than what you have to say.

SLOW DOWN
LISTEN MORE
SAY ONE THING AT A TIME
AND THEN SHUT UP
>Don't be afraid of silent moments
Practice this with a tape recorder and/or family or friend

Do you have her suck you off? How old is she?
That's exactly how it is. I hardly ever know what day it is and time feels strange.

Yeah but I've been really depressed lost all my friends my step-dad is a well payed government worker and I'm a disappointment for him mom works as well and brother is a drug addict also I have a 2yo sister and take care of her most days.

Didn't ended up high school because I moved from NY hometown and my dad died. I

Go fuck yourself Korean pig she's a child
Fucking pedo

I'm something like a neet, anyone give me a decent, safe job and I won't be a neet anymore.

Oh wait I forgot something like that doesn't exist anymore!

Neet here. I just woke up at 1pm and had some eggs for breakfast and already started my daily routine of getting drunk all day listening to music and making money. Feels good man.

>time distortion
>a book with no chapters or full stops
>Sentences would become confused
>the start and end of each would be blurred
youtube.com/watch?v=hQyzEyIf7P0&list=PLKfmsjmf9DsRN3C7cuTGzv2StMH3NbMIn
neetfeels

You are on easy mode friend I live in Mexico here is 100 times worse than Germany Also minimum wage 1100 pesos a week

You are on easy mode friend I live in Mexico here is 100 times worse than Germany Also minimum wage 1100 pesos a week

Tell me how to make money Cana-neet

Neet master race confirmed

Neetbux + street money is a good life hombre

>street money
you sell your boypussy?

>she's a child
So? You get her to yourself and you don't do her? Are you gay?

I was a NEET for two and a half years. Went through pot addiction and antidepressants (chlomipramine) to supress the pain. I thought about killing myself every single day. The only thing that stopped me is thinking about how much it would harm my little sis.

Just now starting to get my shit together, after finding God, getting a loving gf, quitting both pot and antidepressants, and going to uni again. Still no job though.

Overall I don't regret anything since I've learned so much through the pain and alienation. It was all necessary to change who I was and becoming a better person. Except antidepressants. Fuck that shit. Never trust shrinks.

Buy products for a low price and sell for higher. Buy stolen shit off drug addicts and re-sell them. Get a skill like fixing computers or something. I hate having to pay to fix mine.

I could get a good job at a call center bilingually but I'm afraid that I'm not so good at speaking English reading it is different

no debt, all the time and health in the world, made a killing of Trump and shitcoins, currently shillaxing with latest budmail shipment AMA

Go for it. No way youre worse than the Pajeets we gotta deal with at all the call centers in India.

How can I be happy

Legalise doctor assisted suicide.
t. NEET

Yeah it's well paid 1k dollar a month but don't Need to pay rent or food so

got any pics of your lifestyle?

I'm gonna hit 5 years this summer guys, what a journey I think everyone needs this for themselves unless your IQ is below triple digits, then you got to work

I don't know if I'm better at speaking English than a pajeet
vocaroo.com/i/s14rMcbj0zXB

Was NEET for 2 years, was mostly decent, occasionaly felt like shit.

Now I've been working for 5 years and it sucks more tbqh

Most jobs create nothing of value, they are just busywork. Drive 1 hour to work, come back home exhausted, half your paycheck goes straight into taxes, you're allowe to be alive for a month.

Family is fucked so you're not saving money for children, investing so you don't have to work is the only thing that makes sense.

I want to die.

Both things are miserable to NEET life is less miserable than working until you're old and almost dead, THEN you are allowed to toil away for 5 years until you die.

Where did we go so wrong?

Not be so depressed Universal income can be something in the future but we will be like 50-70 years old

did you get any gibsme during that time or were you leeching from your parents all this time?

Around 2 years of NEETing here. I hate it, it gets old pretty quickly. But I hate working for someone, I see no fucking point in it, I'd rather just die but my family sustains me and they wouldn't take my suicide well. I'm trying to do a doctorate next year, this might be one of few thing I am capable of doing without wanting to kill myself.

RIP thread

you can only be happy if you are healthy, a roundabout answer would be spending a windfall on le classic cocaine/strippers/travelling, then realize you miss what you did before that

low taxes, incentivize families
having 33%-50% of your income taken away is quite demoralizing and needs to be killed
let people take care of themselves
20-22% is acceptable
the end

>taxes
>acceptable

A big stick with a nail in the end.

I hate taxes as much as everyone but there needs to be a compromise. Ideally you would only have VAT and that would be it. However it doesn't work out that way. Still today's taxes are pure robbery.
Did you know that during the roman empire the taxes were 1% of your wealth? That climbed to 3% during times of war.

My father won one of those "win for life" lotteries, and he gives me $2000 cash per month. I have been working for awhile, and I'm considering quitting and taking up the NEET life since I'll get $2000/month guaranteed. Would you go NEET or continue working ?

I could tolerate 1% tax

(((Roman roads)))

Well you have to remember,

Rome didn't have a welfare program of any kind until the grain dilo (which did cost too much money in the long run).

Roman soldiers had to buy their own equipment for a while.

Rome essentially didn't have as many expenses as the modern governments do...so I wouldn't be certain if a 1% tax is viable if you still want "free" healthcare or university...along with other state benefits

I would quit your job, and devote yourself to creating a business you can scale up to make boku bucks.

One full year of NEETdom and two years before that of NEET-lite. Already no motivation to wake up in the morning or eat food or play vidya... or anything for that matter. Real fun stuff.

UBI with compulsory labor of 40 hours per week would do the trick. They can collect the garbage, paint houses, deliver groceries(on a bicycle only).

Taxes should be like a lottery every year. If your # comes up, you have to pay. That's the fairest way to do it, make it a game of chance. The gov could probably have lotteries of the tax lottery, make even more money, everything would be left to luck.
t. economics professor

Forced paid labor.