Bannon Out!

The end is nigh, drumphlets! Hahahahahahahhahahahahah

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/05/steve-bannon-national-security-council-role-trump-shakeup

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/steve-bannon-removed-national-security-council-n742926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow. It's nothing. Still the shot caller for Trump.

OPPS TIME FOR FALSE FLAG

S-stop it user ;_;
You're breaking my morale ;_;
Thanks to your efforts, Hillary will surely win 2020 now ;_;

They should put bannon on everything. He finishes his job in just a few months

>While the revamp is likely to be seen as a victory for Trump’s second national security adviser, army lieutenant general HR McMaster, the substantive impact of the shakeup remains to be seen. A parallel security structure in the Eisenhower executive office building, known as the Strategic Initiatives Group, reports to Bannon, whose closeness to Trump is a signal-marker of influence in this administration.

This is your article. Tell me why it's bad ? I see a overhyped shit from the media

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

/thread

Bannon only had the job because of the Flynn situation, and he only attended ONE meeting. Still has security clearance, and he is still the chief strategist.

Fuck off

HOLY SHIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

how long till pizzagate is revived here to dristract?

Nope, Kushner is
Bannon just makes good coffee

Makes sense considering that Trump's cabinet is a Neo-con's wet dream.

If anything Trump will begin to make more sense and maybe even be liked by the people!

That doesn't mean he is finished and won't move into another role in Trump's administration. Your attempt to demoralise is useless, shill.

>literally fucking nothing

>shills spamming non-news to slide threads
Lets keep track of how many times this gets posted today...
40-50 times?
sage

Didnt Cheney operate a parallel neocon group before 9/11? Office of Special somethingsomething?

Uh oh...

No. He's seriously fucking up.
Antifa faggots could assassinate him right now and I'd be too apathetic to care.
He's further surrounding himself with the establishment that wants things to go back to the way they were before. He's a fucking failure. He has ceded every battle in office.

I love seeing Trump crash and burn.

bump

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/steve-bannon-removed-national-security-council-n742926
>Bannon was given a seat on the Principals Committee only as a check against then-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, [a senior white house] official said.
>Now that Flynn is gone, Bannon is no longer needed in that role

So the WH line is that Trump's choice for national security adviser was so crazy they needed to appoint Bannon to keep him in check.

A government official doing a job and then moving on when the job is done? FUCK NUTS.

>Bannon will be on money in your lifetime

Didn't Roger Stone say Kush had it out for Bannon. There is some game of thrones shit going on.

attn shariablue!!

your concern troll bot is malfnctioning