Trump/Abdullah press Conference

>Syria Gas attacks
Trump condemns "Assad Regime"
I talked to some guys over in /sg/ and they said that Assad wouldn't use gas at this stage of the war where he's winning, more over they believe a Russian/Syrian jet bombed an unknown Rebel controlled Gas stock pile.
That makes the most sense to me, but what does this mean about Trump? Was he fed misleading info, or is this evidence that he's in it with (((them)))?
>returning Regugees
Trump has given the explicit end goal of returning the refugees, will other countries follow suit and say the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
gcint.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/OPCW-JIM-Report1-021216.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
archive.org/details/787424-secretary-general-report-of-cw-investigation
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
youtu.be/QvAMA8G-aTU
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/
military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/chemical-warfare/fsa-rebels-caught-with-sarin-gas/2434375691001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a follow up, what about king Abdullah?

Love trump so far but i hope this is lip service. there is no logical reason for Assad to use chemical weapons and risk Western intervention when they are doing so well. Also so many proofs of fakes before.

>I talked to some guys over in /sg/ and they said
Wow, you're really dumb as a fucking stump.

>they believe a Russian/Syrian jet bombed an unknown Rebel controlled Gas stock pile.
-->Jet fighter drops bomb - proven
-->Sarin gas attack immediately after? - proven
-->Law of parsimony - bomb contained sarin

-->warehouse full of chemical weapons? - no evidence
-->warehouse was rebel munitions factory? - no evidence

This is where we're at with the evidence.

Trump's Middle Eastern policy has been a total disappointment, he's no different to Obama

bump

>there is no logical reason for Assad to use chemical weapons
Sure there is, he's trying to win a war by killing as many people as possible. Assad had to be internationally shamed to stop using chemical weapons before.

> risk Western intervention
Putin, the Kremlin and Trump are all on the same side now.

>evidence

whose evidence?

Does anyone believe anything in the news any more about Syria? I stopped ages ago.

Syria destroyed all of its CW

Way to earn that cash. Never thought shills would be pushing something that the current administration went for. You know nothing.

Think of the bread factories!

-->Jet fighter drops bomb - proven
-->Sarin gas attack immediately after? - proven
-->Law of parsimony - bomb contained sarin
Nothing was proven you fucking shill. It's all terrorist accusations. REEEEEEEEE

That shit was never proven, why would he risk using chemical weapons and getting the whole world against him

If he actually does something, i'm letting you all know that A LOT of us here are going to drop Trump. So do not call us shills. This was the only thing he could do that would've made me drop him.

If he actually falls for this gas meme, it's fucking over. He is 100% a jewish puppet.

>/sg/ believes assad wouldnt use chemical weapons
wow what a tweest

You make zero sense you fucking retard. Russia is pro syria. My god did you shove a pencil up your nose and lobotomize yourself?

I have even more than all these btw. Your post isnt smart enough to be a jew post, so you must just be a goy.

un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
gcint.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/OPCW-JIM-Report1-021216.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161

Assad is a fucking retard and the Syrian regime is clearly incompetent, why do you assume he acts 100% rationally?

Same here man, this bothered me when i saw it last night. Hillary would have still been worse but it would really mean we just had the illusion of choice like all the others. Not really sure what to do then. Just gotta wait and see i suppose.

Pol has pretty much always been right though and Trump being tied up with (((them))) is a very hard pill to swallow. Im hanging on and hope its wrong about this one thing lol.

Are you a kike?
>Assad uses gas to win war
Ok, why would he use gas in this instance where Assad was already winning the war?

Agreed, I don't want him to go against assad

To use gas in this particular instance just seems completely random, the gas being a mistake makes more sense

What is Trump supposed to say? Of course he condemns the attack no matter who perpetrated it. Until we actually go into a war with Syria I'm going to hang back and let you fools believe media spins on current affairs.

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

The only reason I don't think assad used gas is because the last time this happened he didn't do it. This is just bullshit pulling at people's emotions.

>Last one was fake
Can I have a source? I haven't heard this and I'd like to know more

>plz google stuff for me
Fuck off.

archive.org/details/787424-secretary-general-report-of-cw-investigation
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
youtu.be/QvAMA8G-aTU
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/
military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/chemical-warfare/fsa-rebels-caught-with-sarin-gas/2434375691001

Fuck you
Thanks

This

Even if he did, blame the Lugenpresse for crying wolf