Why does Sup Forums support a total monster like Assad?

Do you people have ANY morals? He gasses children then he gasses the hospital trying to save them!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
liveleak.com/view?i=604_1491329770
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
archive.is/IgV7s
youtube.com/watch?v=P8KCTtJP7_U
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
infowars.com/report-soros-linked-group-behind-chemical-attack-in-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake News. This was reported about 24 hours before it even happened

I don't like Assad leaf. But we have to deal with ISIS first before we come to some sort of across-the-aisle agreement.

It's a shame he doesn't gas Canadians

This was a "Moderate Rebel" incident again.

The MSM propaganda narratives are really being fired up.

White Helmets immediately being on scene without proper safety equipment should be a major Red Flag.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

How do you even know these kids were gassed???
They look like your average shirtless mongo tards to me...

Fake news saged

If he didn't gas them they would grow up to be islamic terrorists just like they're parents. The "moderate rebels" are extremist sympathizers and Assad is doing a great job removing them.

*their

Did adults die too? It's just odd that there are never pictures of dead adults from alleged chemical weapons attacks. Reeks of propaganda.

>Click here
wtf do our morals have to do with it. What are you doing about it besides bitching on the internet?!

You think it's fake because you saw a photo shopped Twitter pic? Sweet

Why is that semitic bastard trump condemning assad?

Well the white helmets were on the scene so you know it's gonna be some bullshit.

You gullible leaf fuck

That's not justice, friend-o. Your belief system is shit

Last time this happened and it was blamed on the government it turned out to be "moderate rebels". So why should we fall for it again?

War is cruelty. Whether you bomb civilians or gas civilians it makes little difference.

How do you know the fucking CIA didn't do that?

Google it retard, tons of pictures of both. Do some fucking research. My God, you faggot are retarded

Watch the video, men and children

It's completely just though. If you're some raghead loving moralfag you can head back to . Reddit.

>Dipping your kike nose in other people's business
Not my problem, faggot

You think it is real because you saw a picture of a truck full of dead children posted by a group who cuts the heads off children they dragged out of hospitals in truck beds?

Syrians killing other Syrians

I do not the see problem here

liveleak.com/view?i=604_1491329770

Are you a complete cretin?

>dead mudslimes
Assad is my friend now

Dear Cuckandian,
Keep your retarded mouth shut

Correction, Syrian rebels gasses hospital of children and then blame it on Assad

those children would grow and rape your daughters. Would you like it then?
Don't even pity anyone outside your culture.
Compassion is scant, spend it on your family and people.

>posting on this tread
>captcha is a gas station

because it's a false flag just like last time:
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html

I'm not going to lie, this reminds me of Chernobyl, or Bosnia. It's screwed up and makes me sick.

But the root cause of all this is Qatar and Saudis. Bashar is the last bastion of secularism in the middle east they want to fuck it up. By hook or by crook Barbara will fight, and I'm with him.

The tweet isn't photoshopped you twat
archive.is/IgV7s

on google translate:
>Tomorrow, a media campaign will be launched to cover the intensity of the air raids on the countryside of Hama and the use of chlorine against civilians.
#Ref_Hamma_Enter

>Assad has been winning for months straight thanks to russian aid
>Randomly starts to gas civilians because he wants NATO to intervene so badly

This is what you fags actually believe.

How many hospitals are there in Syria?

youtube.com/watch?v=P8KCTtJP7_U

It's not a false flag. Apparently the Russians bombed a rebel chemical weapons depot and it spread the gas everywhere. Everyone knows only the rebels use gas.

I don't know the details of what is happening in Syria anymore, but he has to survive as a regime or not survive personally at all.

Also he's fighting ISIL tier fucks who are amongst women and children.

Absolutely ANYTHING is morally justified in the pursuit of your own survival.

You might sway me if you could convince me that he could have accomplished his goals more easily without using chemical weapons on women and children, but it would have to be clear cut and obvious with no plausible counterargument - otherwise I tend to defer to Assad's assessment/judgement of his own situation.

Basically you would have to convince me he went out of his way to be brutal with no possible benefit to himself.

Note: Vlad the Impalor's actions were JUSTIFIED because they terrorized his enemies into capitulating.

Your video doesn't change the fact that the white helmets are an al nursa funded propaganda machine

Typical fucking faggot in my country. Most leftists in canada are unemployed students clinging onto their parents nest egg. They will either end up learning the truth when they start working a real job or find a decent relationship. Those who do neither will die alone with no jope to breed.

I don't know what to believe anymore. It's like that Adam Curtis film. I think he called it hypernormalization.

>Assad is becoming less demonized in the public
>Assad has no real reason to use chemical weapons
>Assad has no real significance placed on the target
>While he could just shell the target and get a better result

Really shills your shekels.

I almost feel something when I look at that picture.

Anyway, so the rebels from Star Wars gassed some people and Assad is now getting the blame?

Maybe but the bombings they respond to are real.

Pretty tired of faggots creating the same faux-shill thread over and over.

It's a problem because it's used as propaganda to get us involved even more when NOBODY FUCKING WANTS US THERE

This is a false flag attack perpetrated by US Deep State operativrs so as to discredit Trump's policy on Syria.

Because some on Sup Forums are just as detached as demorats. This is some fucking evil shit going on and they think its a joke.

Didn't the media already try this angle? Then it turned out it was our "moderate rebels" launching chlorine gas bombs?

oy vey

>Assad when he finally has the upper hand in the civil war decides it's a good idea to gas a bunch of kids so that he can provoke a western intervention against himself

Yeah this seems totally plausible

nobody cares what those people do to each other OP . your dumb ass thinks a hearts and minds campaign will generate support for war but you failed to consider the fact many dont see them as human

It's the same thing here. The rebel gas depot was bombed and they got killed by their own gas.

Because there's no proof and people aren't retards.

There's only so many of their own children those apes can murder and shove into a camera.
If anything normies are slowly getting redpilled about what all those middle easterners are. Fucking beasts the lot of them.

Looks like a Lady Gaga music video

obviously a false flag
don't be retarded

you repeat yourself leaf

if they were dead, their heads would be limp. the top right kid's hand is holding the side of the truck. A dead body doesnt do this.

Why was a bunch of half naked kid in that room

I do not think the Sup Forums community supports Assad or Putin. However, a handful of shills are generating most of the comments. This is a military organised deployment: personnel is available around the clock, there is a main theme to be followed, copy writers provide the texts, key words are analyzed etc. What you see as Sup Forums is merely a propaganda machine. The aim is to modify the thoughts of the readers.

Not really. The video just shows people on the ground getting sprayed with water and merely a verbal description that victims coughed up blood. Any ISIS video is more graphic. The video you linked to is probably legit and I am not trying to be an obstinate jerk, but we have been propagandized and demonstrably lied to on so many occasions, even with supposed raw video footage, that I literally trust our media and government about as much as I trust Putin....which is to say, not at all.

Oy vet you nigga is dumb.
This is not a strategic move, it's a political crackdown. Idlib is an unruly district and Assad is simply tired of reclaiming an area only for the NSA to take it back the second the army departs.

It's PROBABLY a real event this time, green lighted by the Russians. Question is, why does it suddenly matter more than before? It's a fucking civil war, child casualties are to be expected on any side at any given moment. If NATO goes full retard and intervenes it'll literally turn to a new Iraq and the burden will just fall on americans just as before

WOW wtf i love the moderate isis rebels now! Trump needs to send boots on the ground to help them overthrow this monster and build and oil pipeline through syria to keep us safe from terrorists!

Why can't Trump just end all support for the rebels?

Shut up, shill.

Pure propaganda

ASSAD DID NOTHING WRONG

Rigor mortis

Rather not have another failed state like Libya and even more shitskins flooding the west.

false flag

sage

Looks like a typical Saturday night in Colorado.

rebels kidnap and murder people all the time. it would not surprise me if this was faked with kidnap victims being used as props.

you fucking idiot.

>Fake Red Line
>No proof
>War Drums
Nice try CIA.

Also, trying to make people care HOW Muslims die when the anti-Assad groups suggestion is to kill more Muslims by invading Syria is quite insane.

who should i fucking beleive? Are there any unbiased people left who very carefully check their information and build their opinion just on that?

Go Back
o

B
a
c
k

checked
kek confirms this is true.

you're talking to children. they cant understand.

Sarin gas was released by FSA dumbass

Every MSM outlet has an agenda and no independent journalists have the money or access to travel the globe and report objectively.

There are too many people on this planet anyways.
Nice job Assad !

there is no way Assad would do that attack just 2 days after the subway attack in Russia, makes no sense.

Because I support gassing Muslims

Sarah is pretty based at dealing with Hill shills in the media too

Oy vey are you denying this authentic holocaust image? You're not some kinda Nazi are you goy?

Commies influenced by Russia?

I am drinking some really wet water right now.

I told my wife the same thing. This either a mistake(grabbing the wrong or mislabeled shell) or false flag.
I would not be surprised if the CIA was behind it to force Trump to move.

ffs

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

infowars.com/report-soros-linked-group-behind-chemical-attack-in-syria/

Found your narrative Sup Forums. This board is literally full of the slimiest people on the planet. I hope you all lead mediocre lives.

>asking pol to hate a guy that is gassing savages

lmao. that webm is pathetic.

If Assad really wanted to start using chemical weapons, why use it only on a singular attack on civilians?

He gasses undesirables?

Sounds like another admirable dictator I know.

You children will believe an international conspiracy about inter-dimensional pizza pedos lol but real children ARE MURDERED by your boy putin with all the real evidence you could ask for but to you children THAT is the conspiracy theory.

some of us don't believe either one