Ron Paul: Syrian Attack likely false flag by deep state

youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
twitter.com/partisangirl
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if life is a false flag? Maybe we're already dead?

What if heterosexuality is a false flag? Maybe we're already fags?

what if Sup Forums is a falseflag? maybe we're already redditors?

Trump is responding to this false flag with his own false flag invasion of syria to destroy the 'moderates'. he's learning how to play ball.

Bump

Bump

It's good to see Ron still active like this. Would have been better as prez tho.

>youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U

Can`t mossad the assad

Trumps about to lock someone close to her up. Better call the #nevertrump neocons to get on the clear channel stations and demand WW3.

BASED MADMAN RON PAUL STRIKES AGAIN

bamp

Rand needs to have a word with Trump

Brrrapppft

Alex already reporting on it
>inb4 (((infowars)))

3000 Views.
Vs. Millions of people sitting on their fat asses slurping out of the MSM feed trough.

This battle feels hopeless desu.

maybe you are a nigger

That is what I'm thinking. Have a terrorist attack in Russia to make Russians angry with Muslims so they step up their game in Syria even more and then suddenly have a gas attack so that Americans get pressured into getting more involved.

It just reeks of conspiracy to me

>likely false flag
as we all know a false flag is one thing but having definitive proof is another

The good doctor confirmed right agin

Is this real? This is huge if real.

Bump

Someone linked to the actual tweet early with a google translate.

The narrative is crumbling

MAke Ron Paul our mascot again, he was always red pilled

Did anybody manage to archive it? (I imagine the original tweet was taken down)

What if every single terrorist group in this planet was actually working for intelligence agencies but nobody knew it because nobody has enough information to get the full picture?

This False flag is so badly done it is not even funny.

At least the first Gulf war they have a nurse in senate making shit up and Part 2 they have 911 as an excuse.

Of course it's a false flag, an accident or someone trying to intentionally sabotage the government. Just look at the situation. The government is winning on every front. They retook aleppo, closed the pockets around damascus, the southern front is stable. The rebels started a last big offensive in hama, spearheaded with the fighters that got evacuated from the damascus pockets. They get beaten back. International narrative is shifting, no one talks about regime change anymore. Their fate is sealed. And just at this time the syrian government uses chemical weapons to kill what, a few dozen irrelevant people? While they could just level the place with artillery, airstrikes and rockets like they've been doing since the russian intervention without significant backleash. It's a joke.

Hola, Satanás.
There's no money in terrorism.
Of course the intelligence agencies, with their black ops slush funds, will penetrate them all over time, and use them to construct a narrative which justifies their continued existence.

>Maybe we're already dead?
You know leaf, maybe so because they're obviously winning

Not to mention it's already the second time they try to blame gas attacks on Assad, as if the last time they could prove shit.

If assad and russia are winning, why would they suddenly use gas lol? makes no sense. Its not like ISIS managed to build a super mecha zoid somewhere down the line that can only be killed by gas. ISIS been losing the whole time.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

i still believe we should have get ron paul elected

Exactly so they are winning and we're supposed to believe they do this.

Makes no sense even to an autist

>me 2 hours ago on Trump General

"wouldn't it be nice if someone came out and said, in public, this was a false flag by ISIS to get us to go to war. And then Trump turns around after all his tough talk and is like. Welp, fuck those guys then. and bombed the shit out of ISIS?"

>2 hours later
"RON PAUL SAYS LIKELY FALSE FLAG"

Ron Paul and Trump just hung out big time.

He really is playing fuckign 8D inside out poker

This is why pol has and always be a ron paul board

reminds me of the reporter in munich that casually filmed the mcdonalds before shots even happened, which happened to be the same reporter that later was also live at the nice attacks and filmed the truck, and is also married to some ex mossad chick.

richard gutjahr is the guy called if you want to look it up

he's senile

>we
>kraut

If only his son had a modicum of the competency of Ron.

This. Trump is a fucking Neocon faggot.

The Trump train was all we had desu.

thats pretty much what i believe. even though im not sure if the military industrial complex is really on hillaries side. i can imagine the MIC is another powerstructure with the satanic cabbalist with hillary on the other side, fighting each other. so far the MIC was happy with just getting power through being needed as the cabbalist drive for nonstop war, but now it seems they want to take the whole cake which the cabbalists of cause dont like.
trump so far did good things, but im still not sure if he is on our side. him signing that ISP legislative about the privacy and continuing of the unreasonable dronestrike programm makes me think he isnt. in fact i doubt anyone without (((their))) approval, wether MIC or caballists, would be even possible to run for president. trump definitely wasnt a complete outsider. but we will see i guess

fucking faggots

we didnt just get him elected through voting you leaf. the memewar is the most important part

Ron Paul is our soul.

Trump is our temporary vessel.

He isn't perfect, but it's all we have.

partisangirl on twitter already exposed some of it, they posted on twitter the day before that an incoming media attack on assad was gonna happen within 24h and that the reason would be a chem attack, lucky guess? think not

read her twitter feed for more info
twitter.com/partisangirl

Ron Paul and Pepe are all we have

>He isn't perfect
>Is possibly going to get us into a war with Syria or try to make Assad go

He's a fucking faggot. Fuck Trump.

You were dead the moment you were born

*will always be

Why don't we just form our own political party
>4chanocrats
>One of us faggots is the president
>All cabinate and ranking positions are a designated shitposttrüpen on a random board here

i hope he just goes with what is expected from him. He's drawing flak from both camps due to his policy towards syria (remember, two days ago it was "let the syrian people decide on their own, no regime change"). I hope he fakes outrage because it's necessary in americas current political landscape, but won't act on it.

Or not even a designated shitposttrüpen, the president just poses a question somewhere randomly on Sup Forums to "secretary of education" and the 10th post makes the decision

That's the best we can hope for.

Bannon said stay out, so he had to go.

Bump

This was a "Moderate Rebel" incident again. The MSM propaganda narratives are really being rolled out again.

White Helmets immediately being on scene without proper safety equipment should be a major Red Flag.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

>deep state

Or, ya know, it's just more bullshit from Al Qaeda and The Syrian Human Rights Observatory (aka one dude in a flat in London).

Even if it were real...so what?

Iraq War 2: Electric Muzzaloo?

Finally, someone gets it.

Rand aint so bad too

Everytime I see more of Ron Paul the more I like him.

when is this fucker going to have a staple gun accident already jesus christ

When Paul says its a false flag you know its a false flag

>911
well, i hope that wont be the case

USA had it's chance.
Ya blew it, Trump is a neocon puppet, WW3 here we come

>Is this real? This is huge if real.

Fake Tweet.

Assad is a child murderer.

Also fuck you, Ivan, for suggesting otherwise.

Your proxy is showing.

tfw false flag op to continue middle east destabilization, giving cause to invading and continuing another pointless war serving the elite

>USA had it's chance.
>Ya blew it, Trump is a neocon puppet, WW3 here we come

You could always send the Trumppiss.mkv to wikileaks

>Terrorist attack in Russia on their most liberal and prosperous city

>OMG LOOK AT THESE POOR MODERATES HIT BY A COMPLETELY UNCONFIRMABLE GAS ATTACK

>Big if true

Why?

They've been putting out blatantly false and debunked propaganda the whole time with the ASSISTANCE of the western media.

Who would care?

They just gave the netflix "documentary" The White Helmets a fucking Oscar.

Ron Paul is unbelievably based.

The greatest president america never had

So is Trump just naive or is he just a covert kike?

yes you wish a nigga would shove bbc down you throat

How many of you Trump faggots doubted Ron Paul?

Should we get Ron to run in 2020 after Trump is impeached?

Deep

I think he's basically given up and is just gonna ride out the Presidency and do fuck all and let the Neo-Con rats run the ship until the Neo-Lib rats take over at the next election.

Bernie Bro's and Paul-Tards will promptly return to the fringes and moan on plebbit and the chins respectively.

9002deep3.14me

cool guy, too bad intelligent people like them dont have any power

fucking this.

i love ron

you're not alone.

Deep State

capped.
well said, pic related.

Deep State includes the MSM bro.
We did the best we could.

Mccain will hang for this. mark my words Sup Forums

>The Trump train was all we had desu.
We need to mount a campaign to stay the fuck out of the Syrian Civil War.

this, agree
Hillary would be much worse.

that's a thought

how many syrians will globalists need to kill to make up for the ones killed in this gas attack

Based Ron Paul RETURNS TO SAVE US FROM THE NEOCON FAGGOT TRUMP

I pray for a painful death for Jon McCain every night.