Lost 100k subs since Molygate

>Lost 100k subs since Molygate

What the fuck went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=5dNbWGaaxWM
youtube.com/watch?v=MLGRBn2bd_E
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cult-leader-stumping-for-donald-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
whois.domaintools.com/defoo.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Used to follow that fag. I got sick of this fag criticizing women all the the time, only to learn that he is married and never leaves his home therefore relies entirely on his wife. But Molygate? What happened?

idk what happpened to this man his last video is him talking about a dream he had

MIKE THIS IS MY SHOW
MIKE

CUT HIM OFF

MIIIIIKE

CUT
HIM
OFF

idk what he's going to do now, i wonder if he'll stop running the show after losing so many subsribers

his donations have certainly tanked too, i doubt he's even the 'most popular philosophy podcast' anymore

i wish zizek would do a podcast

>Molygate
What?
I never followed this loser closely, so a link would be appreciated.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

No he hasnt. Where is this meme coming from

What was molygate?

Thanks user. Listening now.

From Mike

his wife cucks him and his daughter isn't even from him

Oh, I see his mental problems are getting worse.
My bet is that he'll be arrested for public masturbation in San-Diego this summer.

>i wish zizek would do a podcast

commie loving cuck

Couple minutes in and it's already
>What, I'm wrong?? TRIGGERED
Jesus Christ, and people like this guy

>having to agree with someone to listen to them
kill yourself brainlet

zizek videos have the comedic value of a seinfeld episode

youtube.com/watch?v=5dNbWGaaxWM

can you really watch this without laughing?

>you've never debated someone like me before

Really? Gibs link. That other video is too long. I've got shit to do.

top kek

PROOF HE LOST 100k?

NO?

THOUGHT SO

not true, he is supporting her

The video is worth it though. That cuck interrupts his interlocutor after only 3 words

His subscribers went up 100k, what are you even on about.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLGRBn2bd_E

Is he your dad or something?

I know its you OP.

I know you shit post about youtube celebrities on a Vietnamese rice paddy board.

I know you made false articles and posted them on here for replies.

I know where you live.

Sort yourself out.

made it 30 seconds in, how the fuck could anyone listen to that voice?

He's literally a cult leader.

google for youtube subscriber stats, they're not hard to find retard

can you not do basic research on your own?

Ah, the kike shills are in full force again

>caller claims he's better at convincing people than Stefan
>calls in with a bunch of loaded questions
>gets blown the fuck out
>shills jump on it saying reading back what people type is now evil

Caller's opening statement, it reads like the logical fallacy poster:
“Why do you not take a more active stance in teling your listeners about the effectiveness of the virtues of patience and tolerance when conducting a debate with people? This is important because in today's society we encounter people who argue based on feelings and propaganda, but why should we take what they say so personal? In my own experience, remaining calm when for example being called a racist and staying with my argument or maybe presenting it in a different way is more effective for changing people's minds than correcting their morality. I know you have no responsibility over your audience's decisions, but I think it would be smart to show them a more effective way of getting this message of reason and truth across.”

Fuck you Jews, we're coming for you.

He's been gaining subscribers for years and years. He's coming up on 600,000 soon.

>he thinks Stefan doesn't make money

just a follower, I'm more informed than OP

A fucking leaf

Stop proxyfagging, Stef. This isn't your podcast, people here are actually allowed to disagree with you.

Disagree where? I gave you the opening statement. Quote where the caller disagreed with Stefan.

Not true.

Reminder that these anti-youtuber threads are shill threads.

This desu. I'm suspicious of this guy. He seems very manipulative. He encouraged people to deFOO and then probably tries to exploit them.

He's bullshitting.

"Molygate" is:

>guy calls in to show and says Stefan is mean to Leftists and asks if it's more effective to be nice than mean
>(this is completely fucking retarded, since the Right has been nice and "taking the high road" for decades and all it got them was so many knives in the back they look like a porcupine)
>Stefan then strawmans the fuck out of what this dipshit said and turns it into "OH U THINK UR SMARTER THAN ME????"
>eventually they cut the guy off and move on to the next caller

That's literally it.

definitely not, he is pretty rational and offers options

He was libertarian man when Ron Paul was running. Then he became 100% /pol man when Trump was running.

I really enjoyed Cernovich and Molymeme gloating about 60 Minutes.

Anyone who likes this fag should kill himself

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cult-leader-stumping-for-donald-trump.html

daily reminder that hes a fucking psychopath who needs to get removed from this earth immediately

CTR/whatever the fuck these retards call themselves are raiding David Seaman, Stefan Molyneux, Mike Cernovich and others in order to "discredit" their channels since they talk about working on yourself, improving your life, philosophy and of course the 1500+ arrested pedophile liberal professors who were tied to the Democratic party.

Notice how their post structure works
>opinions
>claims
>no facts
>no logic
>no quotes
>no evidence of any kind
>childish responses or ignoring posts they can't answer

Some of his content is top tier, the rest is doomsday shit and trashtalking women.

>thedailybeast

You gotta try harder then that Ahmed.

>rejecting content because of the source
>wahh wahh breitbart.com rejected

hallo reddit

The fuck is this? This is just painful to listen to. He just full on attacks his guest, misconstrues his message and acts like a triggered 4-year-old. Pointing out a flaw does not mean I'm better than you, although the ranting here certainly made me think far less of you. Does he have a brain cancer or something? I've actually liked some of his videos, but this is utterly unlikable.

When is Destiny gonna BTFO Molycuck??????

Hi, shill!

Really nigger? A blog post about someone reading reddit?

Fuck you, I'm going to read some more Gorilla Mindset, it's amazing.

>strawmans
You wouldn't listen to someone dumber than you, would you?

>unironically defending defoo.org

>On September 24, 1966 a baby boy was born. He was named Stefan. This little boy would suffer unimaginable child abuse at the hands of his family. But it would be worth it. For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed. He would succeed where others had failed. He would live his values, though the heavens may fall, ridding himself of all hypocrisy. Were it not for Stefan Molyneux, we may have had to wait yet another 2500 years for a philosopher capable of advancing the human condition.

>defending a retard cult leader who describes himself like that

HAHAHAHAHA

Exactly.

CTR's attempts to change their tactics are pathetic.

what was the dream about?

You're a EU fag from a third world muslim country. Your son will be transgender, you sister, wife and daughter will be blacked and you will convert to islam. You're not "coming" for anyone, simply because you can't. You're a colonized cuck. :)

>What the fuck went wrong
People were only donating ONE FUCKING DOLLAR

Except that's literally what the caller claimed to be, better at convincing people than Stefan is. For this he cites his personal experience as evidence. Then when Stefan confronts him with this, he says he doesn't care about people being nice and Stefan is fed up with his shit and cuts him off. This is about 40 minutes in.

Opening statement:
“Why do you not take a more active stance in teling your listeners about the effectiveness of the virtues of patience and tolerance when conducting a debate with people? This is important because in today's society we encounter people who argue based on feelings and propaganda, but why should we take what they say so personal? In my own experience, remaining calm when for example being called a racist and staying with my argument or maybe presenting it in a different way is more effective for changing people's minds than correcting their morality. I know you have no responsibility over your audience's decisions, but I think it would be smart to show them a more effective way of getting this message of reason and truth across.”

MIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKEEEEE CUUUUUUUT HIM OOOOOOOOFFFF

it depends on what they have to say.

They are here from a communist discord.

Oh yeah, because if you're born into an abusive family it's obviously much better to get beaten to death than to go out and fend for yourself. That's all it is. Leaving abusive parents. This is something he said some 8 years ago as a result of growing up in an abusive home where his single mother regularly beat and starved him. Of course it's better to leave such an environment.

What are you retarded?

daddy issues? how much money did you transfer into daddy stefans bank account so far?

did you reach the highest tier philosophy king yet? abandoned your family already?

i can tell you are on a good path to become one of his next victims

>Eurocuck calls molymeme
Cuck: I'm better at arguments than you
Stefan: that's not an argument
Cuck: oh sorry man, i didn't mean to say that
Stefan: you're stupid and weak willed!
Later on /pol

*AUSTISTIC SCREECHING* Molymeme is failing!!!! What a work from home cuck lolololol

This deserves an old fashioned /new meme

>>>leftypol

Only communists can be that fucking deluded.

>WE MUST TEAR DOWN THE CAPITALIST CLASS AND EMPOWER THE WORKER CLASS which is the same thing
>and we do this by giving evil people absolute control over our lives

Meanwhile under real communism:
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>everyone who hates molymeme and his shady cult is a leftist

ok then ... look at defoo.org and the doxxing oyurself if you can't read an article

They are raiding from leftypol and their commie discords.

Go to 24 minutes in. Listen to what Stefan says. He has a point.

>molygate (leftypol term)
>lying about subs
his subscriber count went up by 100k

Defoo.org isn't even his website, it's freedomainradio.org.

Here's the data for the owner of defoo.org, who is in Panama.
whois.domaintools.com/defoo.org

Any other retarded nonsense you'd like us to debunk?

Out of the seemingly endless hours of content Molyneux has, this is the best the anti-YouTuber shills can come up with?

I have a great idea lets attack e-celebs who earned their audience in the hopes people will turn the tv back on.

Stalin would eat these cunts alive.

>That one colgate autist trying to defend molymeme

Top fucking kek

Heh, good to see you saw my post about the argument starting at 24 min.

I wasn't able to finish this shitshow the first time, but after listening to the latter half of it, Stef actually showed a lot of patience with that guy. He was literally asking Stef to accept his assertion that he isn't doing a good job with his show without any evidence. Stef just got extremely frustrated with this dense person because he was spouting the same appeals to emotion and utter nonsense, despite the pushback from a person WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
>all these shills ITT

It's a distraction tactic to keep you from finding out that YouTube is actively demonetizing right wing media and promoting lefty garbage now.

Vid.me is the superior platform, but youtube is important because loads of lefties go there.

LOOOL .. of course it is his website .. what are are you trying to prove with a whois?

anyone can get a hidden domain for $10 and your name won't show up there

fucking retard ... he could shut it down easily if it wasnt his site cause it specifically states that its connected to freedomainradio

my god how deluded are you? does the truth hurt?

WELL TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED

SERIOUSLY

>tfw live in San Diego
>it makes me happy to know Russians know this meme
>I might just crank one out in happiness before I go to Russia and steal all of your slavfus

Where does he shout "cut him off"?

It's still not an argument. I don't even know what you're trying to tell me by talking about defoo.org other than it being an obvious distraction tactic.

I showed you that defoo.org is an american hosted site paid for via Panama. Why would anyone who is a public figure bother with that? He doesn't hide who he is or where he lives to begin with.

You sir, are a retard who doesn't even know what he's trying to say. We know you're trying to throw vague suspicions onto famous right wing youtubers, that much is clear. But you're not making arguments.

fritz is a faggot. Shills get fucked

What?

About 40 minutes in the guy, fritz, says he no longer cares about the reason why he called in. This is 40 minutes of him lying and weaseling out of his own statements when they're read back to him.

Honestly, those 40 minutes feel like an eternity and I would have cut him off after 5 minutes for being such a spineless, lying piece of shit. Calling in with loaded questions and claims, then abandoning those claims and trying to change the subject.

>. I don't even know what you're trying to tell me by talking about defoo.org

because you refuse to read valid points and arguments that show how hes a retarded cult leader and call it a "shill" tactic because you are a youtube personality worshipping retard who needs guidance in his life and you found it with molymeme

how about you read this thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cult-leader-stumping-for-donald-trump.html

and do some research .. isn't that what daddy always tells you to do? do some research on this guy and if you think everyone who calls his shit a cult is just a shill so be it ... i dont give a fuck whats going on in your rotten deluded brain

Susan Rice meme thread, need to keep it alive:

>posting the same exact article again
You're pathetic

I tried to read that garbage and got around halfway through. I don't want to read about some retard reading reddit posts. Give me actual video of Stefan doing something you disagree with and then explain why you disagree with it. The man has 5000 hours of video material, surely you shills can prepare something better than some shitty article which you can't apparently even summarize yourself.

you are the autist ya nig

Was it autism?

He somehow manages to convey the impression of being a complete asshole even when he's not saying anything. Alex Jones, for instance, seems like a cool guy even though he's an outright scammer.

He doesnt actually yell "cut him off, mike".
This has been a Let down .

Read the logical fallacy poster in the sticky then read the caller's opening statement

“Why do you not take a more active stance in telling your listeners about the effectiveness of the virtues of patience and tolerance when conducting a debate with people? This is important because in today's society we encounter people who argue based on feelings and propaganda, but why should we take what they say so personal? In my own experience, remaining calm when for example being called a racist and staying with my argument or maybe presenting it in a different way is more effective for changing people's minds than correcting their morality. I know you have no responsibility over your audience's decisions, but I think it would be smart to show them a more effective way of getting this message of reason and truth across.”

He did indeed lose 100k for being a dick.

It's not true and even if it was, what does it matter since it's not an argument.

I'm so fucking done with Molyfag. He's on a total egomaniac messiah trip. Faggot is not a philosopher.

WHERE!?

>it's another retarded shill thread full of blatant lies episode

You shills are insulting us with your low tier bait. Read the sticky mong, we're aware of logical fallacies. This isn't your emotion fueled leftie echo chamber where feelings count as arguments.

You talk like a woman.

not true
>giving a shit about ecelebs in the first place