A New Message from Kek

I'm sure most of us are aware of Shadilay, the song in praise of Kek that has a bit too many links to meme magic than most are comfortable with. The artist (With the last name Pepe) was born in Fivizzano, which has the Coat-of-Arms on the picture. Someone pointed this out in the original topic, but people were confused as to the meaning. Let me shed some light on it for you.

>BEAR CLAW
Now tell me, what is the first thing that you think of that is symbolically linked to a bear? If you aren't a complete deviant, it should be Russia. Russia, who is linked to Donald Trump, Chosen of Kek. This is very important, but the why will be explained later.

>BULL HORNS
No, they aren't bull horns. It's a crescent moon. What group is famously linked to a crescent moon? Islam. What most of you should consider the greatest threat to western civilization. The Moon itself is off-center, and is in the grip of the bear claws. The Bear is dragging down the Crescent, symbolically 'destroying' it, or at the very least containing it.

This means that either Russia, directly or through Trump as a proxy will destroy Islam and therefor save western civilization. The minions of Moloch paint Trump's connections to Russia as a bad thing, trying to cloud the waters. This is a clear sign from Kek that we shouldn't let their manipulations color our own judgment, for the power of Russia will take down Islam and help usher in a new age.

>dubs

MORE PROOF MY POST WAS BLESSED BY KEK, DO YOU STILL NOT BELIEVE?

Autism

This is supposed to be ironic

The truth is often times stranger than young adult fiction.

All the proof I need

>2017
>still thinks kek is parody

Look at those numericals. Kek has made you look silly. Silly sausage

Go ahead and take the roman catholic church invented Islam redpill.

and then tell me why Trump has this jewelry on his companies IG

Hey guys, I could use some help. Point me in the right direction?

I found a fuckin twitter account run by a low life normie taking screen shots of "racist and bigoted" tweets of Trump supporters. They then use the screen shots to spam the Trump supporter's Employer's accounts.

Here's the REAL werid shit. The twitter acct has 33 followers, one of which is Sen. Amy klobuchar.

The normie is targeting Trump supporters in the Twin Cities MN area

This normie is getting people fired for it too.

It must sell. Trump is a jew after all

When dealing with the occult you had better have your your fucking symbolism correct.

It's almost like jewelry sells or something. You are being deceived.

Anyone here able to help? This shit is weird.

Please read above...

Nigga I wasn't bringing up the Lord of Chaos' Sigil, I'm talking about the symbolism of Russia dismantling Islam.

Her account was probably hacked and she's part of a botnet now.

Who's? Klobuchar's?

>thinks I'm being deceived when I'm a bible thumping flat earther

it's a small city in the most Communist region of Italy...

>the bear will leave its cave forever

SHADILAY