Brazilian Race Tribunals

>race is a social construct

Also,
>race can be determined by measuring your facial features

This is literally what they want.

wtf i love brazil now

Diversity keeps being an endless source of strength, bounty and plenty.

I don't know if I'm stupid, but I don't understand anything of what everything on your picture means.

good to see that there are still some insiders in Brazil

cleuci de oliveira is the author
Hope that helps!

monkeys acting like monkeys; what's new?

Prep the warheads

fine sample

There's enough Shilling on TV here about "muh equality" without them having to resort to this type of bullshit.

The monkeys are measuring themselves to see who is the purest monkey.

It's poorly written, but basically, the author is complaining that the government is measuring noses and skulls to decide wheter you're black or not
In Brazil race you're free to claim you're whatever race you want, (I claimed to be half elf in the census), but people abused this a lot, with whites and mixed people claiming to be black to get into college. The government decided to do something and now lefties are buttblasted

>This is actually eugenics
My sides

I feel bad for the remaining white people in Brazil. All 40 of them

HUE!

What's this indent?

I've noticed Jews have it commonly. Is it caused by hooked noses pushing away the philtrum.

>Fucking Phrenology

Brazil sure is rising...

measure it!

>It's poorly written, but basically, the author is complaining that the government is measuring noses and skulls to decide wheter you're black or not
>In Brazil race you're free to claim you're whatever race you want, (I claimed to be half elf in the census), but people abused this a lot, with whites and mixed people claiming to be black to get into college. The government decided to do something and now lefties are buttblasted

Let me get this straight

You get into college based on whether you're black or not?

Basically, yes
I recently got accepted into a pretty average federal university here, which is the best I could get with my grades
If I were black, I'd have been able to get accepted into some of the best universities in the country
It's affirmative action 101
The difference is that they're trying to filter people who lie about their race to stop people who aren't black enough from having a chance at life

>Race is a social construct
brazilians are niggers
Get over it

Bong,
Have you ever heard of a country called the United States?

Something about trying to "make up" for the past by giving blacks more rights, and a pass to enter university just because of their skin color.

So are we though.

The situation here is actually very different from the US
In the US, people are usually either black, white or hispanic, but here in Brazil, 40% of the population don't even know what they are
I'm kind of light skinned, so darker people say I'm white, but people with lighter skin say I'm black
It's a mess, and the government is struggling to make sense out of race related politics in a country where almost half of the population doesn't know if they should call themselves whites or blacks or maybe something else
The idea is the same, it was imported from you guys after all, but it simply can't work the same way because our societies are very different

>instead of having blacks go to the same schools as whites and asians at the same level, let's send them to schools where the whites and asians are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY smarter than they are
How the fuck is this shit even supposed to work? Seems to me it just fucks absolutely everybody involved. Plenty of them just drop out of college and frankly I don't even blame them.

Maybe and just maybe
The goverment shouldnt place policies base on race
Specially in brazil

A non-Democrat president is literally a rape and abuse of vulnerable PoOs (People of Oppression)

If you're not white you're black

This is why racemixing is bad.

>tfw when my nose looks like that

>tfw when my gf calls me a Jew knowing full well I'm an anti-semite

OP is still a faggot

40? That's Argentina my friend. Brazil has like 8 left.

It's exactly as you say
The people who graduate are almost always either whites, jews or asians.
The most prestigious university in the country (Universidade de São Paulo) recently decided to allow race based affirmative action for Law Students, as well as for most of the other courses it offers.
It's been going for a few years now and the biggest result of this is that the quality is steadily dropping
Before this bullshit, the top students, regardless of race, were highly respected in the whole country, since they were the best among the best.
Now, they're seen as uptight arrogant assholes by pretty much everyone and have lots of trouble finding jobs because of this
Social Justice is ruining my country just like it's ruining the US.
I wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately, people here are too scared to be called racists, so we just stopped being reasonable and decided to go with whatever happens.

I don't think any other pairing of words is going to make my day than reading "race tribunals". Non-Whites outside of the US make America's racism a fucking joke.

AA does nothing but create more racial disparity and tension. It guarantees that in every school, good or bad ones, the whites/asians/jews will get way better grades than everyone else. Our society is a joke for not seeing this.

Is this even true if the black person comes from a wealthy and privileged family, and if the white person comes from a poor and unprivileged family?

In which case, aren't they just practicing racism by accepting people purely on the basis of skin colour rather than their circumstance as a whole?

True, but in Brazil it's much more mixed, so I think there's even less justification for saying "everybody who's black is disadvantaged!"

Not that I think there's any basis for it in the first place

I get the idea of wanting to support people from disadvantaged background. But just because someone is black doesn't mean they're disadvantaged. In any other context it would be considered racist to imply that all black people are poor or have shitty families. But that's exactly what they're doing.

yeah, they pretend its doing any good to society, but it's pretty much white men's burden all over again.

TOP KEK

its true. i lost my place at a public uni because of this.
now i have to pay a huge debt in a few yers