Conservatards think schools are Marxist indoctrination centers when I'm so incompetent I can't even get my students to...

>Conservatards think schools are Marxist indoctrination centers when I'm so incompetent I can't even get my students to do anything

lmao

>implying communist read
if you read then you wouldn't be a communist. the only communist who read the vanguard intellectuals who are just sociopath trying to destroy america out of hate and lust for power

the useful idiot communist are low intelligence retards like always.

>lol fox news is completely wrong
>i've been TRYING, not SUCCEEDING, god

If they're Communists, they don't have to do the readings...

So...........I guess all those Antifa and communist flags being waved at Berkeley was just a fluke.

holy fuck i must be a Bogdanoff-tier genius then

>tier
go back there

Hahaha what a fag

what?

I just thought it was a funny example of how, yet again, leftists have seemingly 0 self awareness. Do you not realize how much of a pretentious cocksucker you come off as by sharing something like that?

>lol, I'm not friendless because I'm an unbearable piece of shit, it's just because I'm so much smarter than everyone else

like holy fucking christ

>tfw too intelligent to have friends

>implaying communist work
That's for workers

I have found that I can't stand being with uninformed people. I usually try to correct people when they are wrong about a factoid it seems to turn themselves off.

But the thing is we are living in a time when there are groups consider themselves experts in all fields even when they have a degree in a single field which is probably where this cunt in the picture is coming from.

Liberal universities are without a doubt indoctrination centers. My brother was pretty conservative growing up, he ended up going to the University of Oregon, now he constantly gets in arguments with me and my brother. A few months ago he told my dad that he "respects his upbringing" but that our father "inculcated him with racist ideology" - basically a nice way of calling my father a racist.

My dad is the furthest you can possibly get from a racist, he has quotes by MLK all over his bulletin board, he's as cuckservative as you can get, but because he's on the right at all he is now a racist according to my idiot brother

of course my brother is dating a prototypical Tumblrista

I think the professor is making the joke that fox news is exaggerating the role of academics on a student's line of thought towards hardcore leftism when most of his students don't even bother to study for classes. He isn't saying he necessarily wants his students to become communists.

This meme could just be a psyop trying to reinforce individualism and trivialise friendships. Its designed for mental masturbation.

When you fail and expel students for having opinions that contradict yours, you are indoctrinating them.

When you require students to take classes on white privilege and fail them if they challenge your narrative of white racial guilt, you are indoctrinating them.

And if you can't get students to do the reading, it's probable that you're not working at a real university. In my experience, students at good universities have enough ambition that you don't need to force them to do the work.

>retarded professor incompetent
>thinks every professor are incompetent

>literally "former conservative here'
Lol who believes this shit

Retarded liberals who are easily persuaded by flags flags that confirm their worldview

Why do you think CTR thought the "former Trump voter here" thing would work

I do, I used to be a conservative, realized it doesn't work and now I'm a liberal. It's not that big of a leap, all you really do is start to believe in yourself rather than the wisdom of old fucks who do not share in your experience.

>when you realize they don't do the reading but you won't fail them because it'll drive minority drop out rates up which you can't blame on racism