Serious question

youtube.com/watch?v=BaQAvYPNQcI

What do you think about the state of the black community in America? Don't you think blacks are vitims of unjustified prejudice and should be given support and remuneration for the struggles they have endured so as to be able to wrestle their way out of poverty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUBUrteLx0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are in this situation because they are genetically inferior leftists clam it's because of slavery but that isn't true in other countries with different histories with blacks they act the same and have the same crime rates it doesn't matter what we do to help them they will always act the same.

thank god for smart phones, blessing us with the opportunity to observe the daily routines of our fellow black Americans

Tommy Sotomayor is gonna have a field day with this 1.

Tommy Sotomayor most based dindu in human history

STOP. FUCKING. SNORTING. WTF.

Why is that guy snoring while awake wtf......

fkn black people lmaooo

The fuck is that noise in the background? Sounds like a dying dog gasping for air

Why do Europeans care so much about people they never see or deal with. It would be like me constantly making abo or gypsie threads.

>SNORT
>SNORT
>SNORT

This is why blacks can't deal with the cold. Their nasal passages are like gateways into their skull. Their head will freeze from the inside out.

40 degrees is cold to them

we don't have gypsies that crazy in Poland. They are kept at bay.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

The thing is, they have been given EVERY OPPORTUNITY by our government to get out of their squalor through aid programs, real estate fixing, and special treatment in education. THEY are the ones not stepping up to the plate to fix THEIR OWN problems.
I got finished feeling sorry for coons as soon as I realized it's literally all on them.

At 5:30 that bicc picks up a hockey stick and them niggas are like na nah na. Looks like there's still some honor left in them.

Gypsies don't fight?
Fuck...pollacks don't fight?

Slave masters would breed African women with Irish men which is why African Americans look so different from actual Africans. They have some honor because they are not full negros

>With the industrialization of America blacks had less jobs.
>As there were less jobs there was more crime in the black community.
>This first wave of disproportionate black crime began the epidemic of broken homes in the African community.
>This phenomena is like a self fueling fire that went to bring about modern hip hop and pop which only fans the flames with the glorification of criminal culture, hedonism/satism and anti intellectualism
>this created the perfect storm, niggers worse then the worst niggers before leading to racial profiling amongst public servants and business owners.

They are victims , but of their own community.

gypsies may fight, but they don't record it and put it on gypsystar.com or any shit like that.
as far as human-gypsy interaction goes, you just don't see them in civilized areas that often. Some of them are rich and build tacky palace-like houses in the burbs, the rest live either in shitty urban blocks or squalid tenements on the outskirts.

It wasn't industrialization that killed them but the end of segregation.

>Wealthy blacks immediately leave the black community and go to more productive areas to invest
>No compulsion to invest in black communities as they turned less profits there and were less productive people
>destitution forces the government to give them welfare money or else they will become a bigger problem
>only business owners now are Jews and Punjabis who take their foodstamps and welfare money for cigarettes and unhealthy food

This is exactly the behavior of people with a low IQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUBUrteLx0Y

The difference between whites and blacks is that the Negroes' average IQ is lower, which means more of them have a low IQ, and they also tend to stick together in "hoodz", which makes them even more dangerous.

That video took place in America.

Do you think American blacks aren't retarded?

There mixed so there Collective IQ is equity North Africa or the Middle East.

Blacks in the U.S. scored 85 or something on average, not much better.

Serious answer: writing prompt spam is not allowed, and only paid shills working with scripts and market research use phrasing like you used.

People filming----not stopping----SICK!

Would you stop them?

Why didn't Herb Dean stand them up?

The fat bitch just sat on the skinny bitch for like 2 rounds.

No, since life here is so bad we should ship them back to Africa. They can wrestle their way out of poverty there

It's like the Royal Rumble

Remember when stuff like this surprised you?

I love laughing watching this shit, black people are so hilariously doomed.

I know.

Now it's just no big deal.

I think day time talk shows were our first window into Niggerland back in the 90's.

Maury and Ricki Lake were pretty educational.

Seems so long ago.

I think blacks are victims of justified prejudice and should be given equal rights. This means no affirmative action, immediate punishment for laws that are being broken according to the law.
The sad thing though, is even though this seems like a humane way to approach the subject, equal rights yay, its not enough to help them wrestle their way out of poverty.
Even with all the affirmative action, and the affirmative action is absolutely ridiculous, theyre still mostly dirt poor doing nothing but committing crime.
But it gets even more sad when you realise the fact that, if you made every black person, man woman child a millionaire, in a few generations, and not that many either, they would be back at square one. Infact the more i think about it i am more convinced that in the lifetime of the person youve given money to, they would be poor again.
I find it highly unlikely that any of them would buy anything that lasts, i doubt that any of them would invest, i doubt any of them would pay for school with the money they got, small amount would thats true, but give it time and everything they bought will turn into nothing, the next generation of fresh nigs will find a way to shit everything up

We were nothing but foolish fucking faggots who didn't have a clue how fucked in the head other races are and how cucked our governments would get. Seriously, our forefathers are rolling in their grave so hard that even Schrodinger's Cat is shitting itself because they would have probably have fought for the Nazis if given a second chance. Modern day feminism supports bringing in more of these fucktards and it's cucking our countries to pieces.

>WE MINNESOTANS NOW

NO, we fought a fuckin war to free them and 600,000 white men died. Some of the BEST white men died to free those worthless niggers and in 150 years they're still pieces of shit.

I had a fantasy the other day that somebody created a virus that only effected nigs, and it turned them into a zombie essentially that marched slowly into the nearest source of fire they could locate.

You had millions of nigs marching themselves into volcanoes and shit all over the world.

IF this ever happens an user has to set up a webcam so we can all shit post and be comfy watching nigs self genocide themselves.

>They have some honor