I figure this is the correct board to post this on...

I figure this is the correct board to post this on. Do I find white skin more attractive because I have been socially conditioned to do so, or because it is in my genes to do so?

It's less about the skin color and more because white women have the features and proportions you find attractive more frequently than other races. If you've never looked up the golden ratio relating to facial features, then google that.

This is some /psychology/ shit and honestly you won't get any serious answer here

How exactly does one become socially conditioned to prefer one physical feature over another? Either it makes your dick hard or it doesnt and no amount of being told it makes other peoples dicks hard should have an affect on you.

also you are generally attracted to people that look like you so...

in group preference occurs no matter what 'culture' you're in, so it doesn't really matter, that's just the way it is.
I've noticed my standards for an attractive white girl are much broader than my standards for an attractive woman of another race.

I dont know dawg I come here for the memes

>implying you wouldn't smash this

No it's genetic. EVERY race is naturally and harmoniously attracted to their own kind.

Sage

I bet she has a nice pussy

>Do I find white skin more attractive
>more

There, you have your answer.

Youre attracted to petite white women because you have low test and wouldnt be able to handle a real women.

White skin is more beautiful because of the sharper contrasts that it creates help with establishing the structure of the face and the body. Furthermore, darker skinned people tend to have inverted values of the facial characteristics: e.g. the lips are brighter with respect to the skin whereas with whites is the opposite. This gives blacks a slightly uncanny appearance similar to when you light your face from beneath with a flashlight.

It is in your genes to be socially conditioned to do so.

Lots of things factor into attractiveness, the vast majority of it is primal and subconscious.

It mostly boils down to an automatic subconscious calculation, trying to determine a mate which will produce the most favorable offspring. At the most primitive level, this means you're looking for a mate that will produce physically fit and mentally strong/intelligent children, as they then will have a greater chance of surviving.

On a more recent level, which was added since we became more tribal, you're also looking for a mate that will have a decent chance of coexisting with your tribe. This basically boils down to superficial qualities, such as looks. You don't want to breed with an albino or someone hideously ugly, because that will increase the risk of your children becoming outcasts due to their looks.

Why do i love asians then?

It's genetic (like everything else).

There are a couple of reasons:

1) You have evolved to be attracted to white features because it is evolutionarily beneficial to be around whites and especially to mate with whites (due to their higher intelligence and lower aggression).

2) The white canvas allows for the facial (and other) features to be better seen. It allows for more contrasts and colors. The human brain is picking up a lot of information that we aren't conscious of. This gives white faces (and bodies) a higher information density, and humans like information density. It's why, for instance, we prefer music with lyrics to that without.

>Do I find humans more attractive than chimpanzees because I have been socially conditioned to do so, or because it is in my genes to do so?
ftfu

im attracted to white women and im black though

>Do I find white skin more attractive because I have been socially conditioned to do so, or because it is in my genes to do so?
Both. Social conditioning takes place over generations and has a compounding influence. People make decisions according to social guidelines, some of those decisions alter themselves and their children in a biological sense.
Even your conditioning has been conditioned.

white features with tan skin is usually the best desu, but to answer your question white skin is more attention getting because it reflects more light.

Definitely not true

White people who claim to favor asians, usually have no idea what the average asian looks like (flat face, flat ass and chest, crooked teeth, extremely short). They have an idealized image in their head, and that image is usually of an asian with features prominent in white people. So on a purely superficial level, you are attracted to asians who look white enough to pass for a favorable mate.

Lots of it might have to do with culture as well. Once again, our idealized idea of Asian women is that they're basically non-degenerate women, like a 50s housewife type woman.

This is not the correct board for incoherent personal bullshit. This is a politics board. All threads should be about politics.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

So not just politics. Go back to /r/the_donald

Those legs are disgusting. She's barely moved around in her life let alone played sport. Yuck.

Both, and there's nothing wrong about it, white skin is beautiful.

The lack of lean body mass is actually pretty disgusting

You're thinking in terms that are too generic.

Everyone keeps posting these images of ugly gooks.

I live in the fucking UK. You think I don't see fucking disgusting white women every fucking day of my life?

Don't get me wrong. If I had an Amber Heard looking woman, I'd fucking go for that. But in the mean time, I find attractive Asians more appealing to me than attractive white women.

The simple reason is that they just look more exotic. It's basic novelty seeking.

And when I say attractive, I mean on the same level.

So if you put 2 5/10's next to each other, but one is Asian, i'd most likely be more attracted to the Asian.

This jew had the best, most enlightened reply in the thread an no one gave him his due. For shame, fellow goyim.

How about this user

Biologically. Man like to find a healthy mate to have baby with.

Maybe white girl with a good size of hip (comparing to japanese girl) and clear skin tone, and if they act like woman.
You just tent to like them more

A black girl in good shape and talk very intelligenlly, is way more attractive than a truck stop whore.

reeeeeeeeeeeee nigger

>So if you put 2 5/10's next to each other, but one is Asian, i'd most likely be more attracted to the Asian.

Even if they're both complete slags?

You're right in that seeking genetic variation is also a factor, but only when you've subconsciiously determined that it wont hinder your offspring. I'm guessing this is how people feel when they live in a multiracial society. Hell, in our multiracial societies, it can even be beneficial to be mixed-race, over simply being white.

what part of "lean" do you not understand?

I don't know the answer, but it's not just whites. People of color value the lighter skinned people of their own color, and look down on the darker skinned people of their own color.

It's fucking odd if you ask me.

Isn't this the case in every country except for Sweden?

BRAAAAAAAAPFFFTTT

Sup Forums loves asian women

Anime girls look more white than asian.

Id smash it.

With an a-bomb.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

what painting is this?

light skin means you can better discern their facial expressions - which shows vulnerability - which is a quality all men gravitate towards

nope

niggers know nigger females are fucking disgusting, just like whitey does.

Birds of a feather fuck together.

Conditioned. Seeing them in media, your mom being one, etc.
Symmetry and smell are the big genetic elements of attraction and those aren't unique to whites.

White people are more beautiful because they´re objectively better, has nothing to do with the genes or conditioning of the observer.

Beauty can be found in all females. Except Niggers. Even if they are physically attractive, their souls are darker than their shit colored skin.

those guys should have some studies and researches, test etc ready