Accurate?

?

nah
both are mostly retarded

Yeah.

pretty cute

Just show Napoleon wearing a diaper on a horse. Napoleon is /po/. The_Don is the horse.

No. reddit isn't just retarded, it's arrogant as well

why does reddit keep pushing that Sup Forums supports trump for anything other than memes and ftw

new thred?

kek, everyone answered within 1min 12s

no

He is the greatest President the free world has ever known.

the_d is our half normie half retarded red headed step child, theyre annoying as fuck but theyre still family

The same people who are pushing this D&C kikery trying to drive a wedge between us are the same (((people))) attacking our cultural figures. Its all an attempt to fracture us from within.

Never do schlomos work for him

Why is Pepe always wearing a blue shirt?

Conquistador helper? Saved.

is cute

hey guys want some popcorn?

the shirt has powers

They aren't family.

GIVE KORNPOPS OR ELSE

We created r/the_donald but we really don't associate with them other than some of their fags come on here sometimes.

They know we only tolerate them but they are still very Reddit. The picture is pretty accurate honestly, because r/the_donald has gotten really fucking annoying lately

Other way around

Very accurate. Pol has no rules or limits, so it only attract the smartest, strongest and most beautiful members of society. On reddit you have strict rules, so you can make it there being half way retarded, but not here - the superhumans will destroy you.

ur not bad ureself

And someday he'll grow up to be a man!

Fixed

Reddit is better for actual news desu. Really, just check out the catalog here and then the front page there. The only problem is that T_D is surrounded by literal cuckolds.

t. Someone who has probably been on Sup Forums longer than you (since 2010) and started occasionally using Reddit last year

>probably been on Sup Forums longer than you (since 2010)

>reddit
>being good for anything

I agree that Sup Forums is way too off topic most of the time but Reddit is one of the most liberal sites on the web. All the news there is cherrypicked by liberals dude

do you have a version without the smoke?

>I'm an oldfag, I've been here since 2010
Bait

the_donald is not family. They're just retarded good goyim

Showing anything other than repulsiviness towards anything from Reddit is pretty much heresy

>reddit is better for news
When the fuck was Sup Forums EVER used for news mr "has been using Sup Forums longer than you:

no

I mean that is literally what Sup Forums was before Sup Forums even existed. It's just that we are all autistic here and made this place a fucking wasteland fast

Donald duck is the only donald I'll ever fap to.

>muh secret club
>no normies allowed
>would rather LARP than learn to recognize friends and actually accomplish something

Grow up faggots.

Stop being retard, redditors.

You'll never accomplish anything by shitposting on the_donald(or Sup Forums btw).

You're baiting

Sup Forums is now thd
and thd is now sanders4pres

byootyfur

They kill every son of us

perkele

I love glancing through the_donald. They're so steadfast to their man, I've never seen such locality from drones before.

I'm 19, been here since I was 12. Sorry for not being 30+ years old like you.

There are hardly any topics about current events on Sup Forums anymore. I had to go to Reddit to find out that Bannon left the National Security Council because he was only there to help drain the swamp Obama filled with non-defense cronies, and not that he was kicked off like the fake news media has been saying. (((They've))) also been using this to take the attention away from Susan Rice, which btw does not have A SINGLE, NOT ONE, topic about it on Sup Forums right now. Sup Forums is slid hard now by non-politics threads.

And I have to add that there is some massive divide and conquer going on. I've noticed this with Reddit and media personalities, specifically Cernovich. Cernovich broke the 9/11 Clinton story and he broke the Susan Rice story so he has obviously gained some good connections in high places, yet he is universally hated by (((anons))) here. Reddit had fucking Donald Trump himself post on there.

Nah both the same Pepe. Seek no division.

I hate reddit, but let's not forget that we have compatible goals with The_Donald. Let's focus on exterior threats and stop infighting

Fuck off back to r*ddit

>Sup Forums longer than you (since 2010)
Holy shit this is some advanced bait

no u

frogs don't have bear feet

translate plx

!!Aktun Aktun!!! Sig Heil

Ragheads, hippies and anime pedophile image posters have only a single solution. The Final Solution.

Read my other post