strawpoll.me/12684435
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DRUMPF CAN STILL WIN

>IT'S JUST 4D CHESS

stop posting these, we know

also it's misleading to say he was "fired"

Trump is an amazing President.

Kid, you really need to grow up.
You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.

This is why this shit always gets replies

Type sage in options or more people will reply to a boring bait thread.

He needs to stop taking advice from ((((Jared Kushner)))) and disown his ((((daughter)))) already. They're the only reason he'd do something this retarded.

Anybody know the non shill reason for this? I heard something about reforming the NSC but I'm not 100% sure.

>media reports on something happens and gives it negative spin
>TRUMP BTFO!!!

probably just he's done with what he wanted to do on the NSC, there's no reason to believe it's due to a disagreement between bannon/trump

H-HE'S JUST PLAYING 12D BACKGAMMON RIGHT G-GUYS??

WHY ARE HILLARY BROS SUPERIOR IN HEIGHT

Our leftist pop-media said that it was meant to be some kind of temoprary arrangement anyways.

>DNC removes their chair, twice, for corruption

>democrats are ok with this

liberals are fucking retards

also bannon didnt do anything wrong

Say it with me everyone Madame president!

Nooo! This can't be happening!

>Type sage in options
what does that mean?

He was only ON the NSC as a placeholder,dumbfuck.
>never attended a meeting
>is still WH consigliere...
MSM go apeshit over nothingburger again...
Russia narrative d.o.a
Media reverts to reliable spin-of-the-day strat.

Not even 2d
It's like checkers at this point.

I regret voting for him
Every.
Fucking.
Day.

It's easy when you didn't, leaf

just curious.

strawpoll.me/12684435

It means go back to The_Donald, fag.

Not going to lie. I'm not happy about this. File me under "?" right now. If I smell a u-turn in Syria then I'm out.