USA! USA! USA!

Trump`s military actions in Syria will achieve humanitarian goals. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can`t. USA! USA! USA!

Sounds good by me! Where do I get to fly on an air craft carrier with a mission accomplished banner?

where is that pic taken is that a reference to the kkk?

It's an Iraqi

my cousin is breastfed throught my dick

no way man why the fuck is he like that? what did he do ? where is that pic taken ?

USA! GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE! "Brought to you courtesy of the Red White and Blue" that's right Get 'r Dun, get Syria democracy and McDonalds. Greeted as liberators. He has WMD.

abu graib torture camp

You didn't know about Abu Ghraib? We imprisoned your people, tortured them, humiliated them by making them get naked and doing all types of lewd stuff while taking pictures of it

ASSAD HAS NUCLEAR BOMBS! LIBERATE!

Some of the pix leaked. Then an FOIA was put in for releasing of all of them. Obama shut it down.

I swear to God if we end up intervening in Syria than all hope is lost because Trump will basically be the biggest cuck ever, after Iraq and Libya, we should have fucking learned. What the fuck is the point of even supporting this country anymore?

Batman coming to life.

we're trying real hard to get kike hands off our military.

Pics like this justify 9/11 for me desu

Yeah shit was crazy. Not surprised it happened though. If you get that type of power over people, doing that type of stuff for the thrill becomes like an addiction.

Lmao cuck

lmao how? im not American

Why? War is war you fucking loser. This type of shit happens it's not like ISIS doesn't do much worse every single day to infidels

You're a Westerner though

History of endless bloody wars justify 9/11 and all the past and future attacks.

You got it the wrong way around, nu-male

9/11 justified pics like this

fuck you cuckold

You and the US are the good guys, always. No questions asked. Except when you were the Soveit Union

>its another injustice is okay if its against another race episode

I am drunk. I am enlightened. I am inspired. I am change. I am new. I am feels. This is us.

SAGE ALL ANTI-ASSAD THREADS
HIDE ALL ANTI ASSAD THREADS

DO NOT RESPOND TO ANTI-ASSAD POSTERS

WE ARE BEING SLID BY INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK

BOMBING WAS A FALSE FLAG

>crying about some terrorists
cuck

> You and the US are the good guys
Harambe level of irony

God bless President Trump

what did he mean by this?

You realize this "injustice" happened after 9-11 right? They struck first in the name of their terrible ideology so these type of things happen in return. You're a spineless loser

These people see us as nothing but swine to kill and you side with them over us? You're disgusting and I hope you get your head chopped off by a jihadi one day to prove you wrong. By the way I'm half-Arab, this has everything to do with ideology not race you idiot

that's pretty low

Nothing he's a drunk and stupid Slav. Don't listen to him

>they struck first
You believe iraq did 911? topkek mate.

LMAO im not siding with Islam at all, i know its a terrible religion. But what the fuck did iraq have to do with Saudi Arabia or Pakistan?

No retard I don't. I'm just saying, you think the people who were imprisoned in abu-ghraib didn't agree with the attack?

They had WMDs r-right.

They're shia muslims, so no.

> But what the fuck did iraq have to do with Saudi Arabia or Pakistan?

I agree the war was pointless but at the same time you shouldn't say that 9-11 was justified because of things like abu ghraib. These events happened after we got involved you dindu

should we torture people who voted for Hillary = immidiate WW3?
Why do you deny Iraqis the right to defend their homland from American invaders?

>implying shia muslims don't hate the West just as much as Sunnis

Just look up "death to America chants in Iran" you idiot

>implying it is wrong to hate the us
kys faggot

>should we torture people who voted for Hillary = immidiate WW3?

Why not? kek

>Why do you deny Iraqis the right to defend their homland from American invaders?

I don't, they tried, and they failed. Too bad for them. Side with the West you traitor

Get out of America coward. We're going to war! USA USA USA KILL KILL KILL for world peace!

You hate the U.S. because you're jealous you live in a fucking hellhole. The world would be a lot more violent if the U.S. didn't control the global hegemony you idiot. The world is at it's most peaceful point in history because of our power.

One day amerifat will run out of oil, which make the entire country run square. I simply hope that this day is near.

It was tho, because you Americans have no problem fucking over other countries. Remember when the us goverment trained and armed al qaeda to help them against the russians? What if Al Qaeda did 9/11 to the russians?

And then Sup Forums whines day and night muh morality muh traditional values
you Americans have nigger values and deserve to go below 56%, barbarians that's who you are

you know what you did

lmao Iran has every right to hate you for what you did in 1953 and especially 1979

You're a fucking disgusting Slav and you're saying Americans have nigger values? Top kek

>lmao Iran has every right to hate you for what you did in 1953 and especially 1979

Yeah because Iran went from the rule of the Shah and was a relatively free nation with what was proven at the time to be a happier country, to a fucking theocracy that ruthlessly murdered it's own people.

Ask any Iranian who moved away during the revolution if they think Iran is better nowadays you moron

I agree we shouldn't fight for Israel. I'm not fan of Israel and I don't want us to go to war with Assad, but you guys are going against the ally that protects you dumb weak and inferior countries

>What if Al Qaeda did 9/11 to the russians?

But this didn't happen

Why are you proving my point to me...?

>The US protects me? T-thanks, i guess.
You sound like a self-entitled teenage newfag. KYS

>You sound like a self-entitled teenage newfag. KYS

Non argument. As expected from a nigger

>that magical moment when you get to witness an Iraqi learn about Abu Ghraib
>12 years after it happened

Tell us what you are feeling right now, my cock is turgid in anticipation!

>made Iran and objectively better and happier country
>bunch of Muslims chimped out because haram things were going on
>took over the country and started murdering infidels
>but Iran has the right to hate you guys for making them a better country! You guys were just keeping the Muslim man down and sheeitt

You're a nigger

>nigger values
attack the weakest, rape him and be proud of it
sound pretty somalian to me
but of course, you won't acknowledge this you'd rather start ranting about LGBTQ1/*+ rights

After learning about it he probably hopped off his computer to go join ISIS

>You're a nigger
American way to win the argument

>but of course, you won't acknowledge this you'd rather start ranting about LGBTQ1/*+ rights

Yeah because I totally give a flying fuck about fag rights

Also
>russian
>talking shit about other countries for intervention

The irony

>we protect you!
amerinigger logic.

Russia was invited to intervene in Syria you fucking nigger.

i want a lamp stand like that desu

lol yeah but you also removed the Shah

>ignores the whole rest of the argument
>drunk and stupid illiterate slav way of arguing

They never should have gotten rid of the gulags in your country. I'm convinced it was the only way of getting you morons to do anything

Was going to post serious reply, but see that this thread was created by unevolved Brazilian monkey.

Russia has literally been doing the same exact thing America has but for much longer, going to smaller countries and beating the shit out of them for their own gain and yet Russians are going to say that we're worse...

Don't play dumb

>lol yeah but you also removed the Shah
>this justifies the revolution and the Khomeini killing his own people

B-but Americans are worse!

Your elaborate arguments still don't explain why is it a good thing to pick random weak countries, destroy them and then proudly crow about it.
You don't attack China, do you? Too strong for you, Muhmed?

>Russia has literally been doing the same exact thing America has but for much longer, going to smaller countries and beating the shit out of them for their own gain and yet Russians are going to say that we're worse...
What??? TOPKEK mate.

>Your elaborate arguments still don't explain why is it a good thing to pick random weak countries, destroy them and then proudly crow about it.

Justify the fact that you do the exact same thing. I don't particularly care that Russia does this shit at all, because guess what? Geopolitics is a power struggle, countries want to control the global hegemony. How about you justify Crimea, Ukraine, and Afghanistan? Instead of being a hypocrite

>You don't attack China, do you? Too strong for you, Muhmed?

Neither does your country you cuck. Obviously they are too powerful, that's why you control weaker nations to exert influence around the world

of course not, America helped Khomeini. That's my point.

>all of Eastern Europe
>central Asia

Yeah just ignore Russian intervention during the cold war and now because somehow it's better than American intervention and not the same thing. You guys sound like fucking college liberals

Indirectly leading to his revolution does not mean that we were explicitly helping him, when actually we were trying to do the exact opposite you moron

fuckin abu ghraib, this shit is part of the reason ISIS got so much initial support

if an occupying foreign nation was found doing this shit to americans I'd go dig up the family AK myself

Those people are subhumans and terrorists anyway. Putting restrictions on war and fighting terrorism is fuckong lame.

>Crimea, Ukraine
I believe it is Crimea, Russian Federation mate.
>Afghanistan
USSR didn`t arm Al Qaeda there lad.

Yes mate, Russia totally wants war and is destabilizing all of eastern europe and asia.

Well yeah they're terrorists now because you tortured them. You fucking American

>I believe it is Crimea, Russian Federation mate.

So you are admitting that they annexed Crimea for power purposes? What don't you understand about the balance of power? Why is it that only America is a criminal when trying to assert global influence?

>USSR didn`t arm Al Qaeda there lad.

Nice cop out you fucking monkey, so this separate event justifies the whole war and Russian intervention?

>Well yeah they're terrorists now because you tortured them. You fucking American

This is why your country is fucking failure. This is why your country will be part of the Caliphate soon. You sympathize with these people

Actually most of the reason central asia and eastern europe sucks is because of Russia you stupid dindu. Central Asia is also bad because of warlords and Islamists but in eastern europe most countries are a shithole because of Russia in the past

I don't even hate Russia but for some reason, intervention is only bad when America does it for you guys

Nigga, Crimea had a referendum and choose to be part of Russia, McCain and Hillary notwhithstanding.
>Nice cop out you fucking monkey, so this separate event justifies the whole war and Russian intervention?
US intervention really improved Afghanistan didn't it?

A wise man once said
>THIS IS A WAR OF EXTERMINATION.

Yes bro. Everything is Russia`s fault. How does it feel to support Hillary?

See here's the thing with you fucking Americans. You invade lands and murder people and their families. And then they get radicalized and become a major threat to other nations, then when someone mentions the core and cause of this problem you say ''Well you sympathize with them'' You Americans are so fucking weird man, i thought this was only on sitcoms and shit but you guys are dumb rabid dogs.

>US intervention really improved Afghanistan didn't it?

And Russia helped it right?

You sound like a dumb country nigger

You tell me mate: USA was the one that poured in billions of dollars in weapons to goat fuckers so they could expel the USSR.

bro, dont waste your time trying to put common sense into someone from the worlds asshole.

PLEASE TRUMP DON'T REPEAL COMMON CORE.
>Afghanistan
The Soviets were invited by the Afghanistan government to help them with Mujahedeen (financed by Readan) which subequently morthed into AQ. War is Syria is Afghanistan 2.0.
> Crimea
We got sanctions for this, I still don't approve this shit, but at least the people of Crimea are content with the current state of affair (of course, they get more money from federal government)
> Ukraine
Shitty thing, but it seems like Putin wants to break the country in two, so we would have a buffer zone separating us from future NATO bases somewhere in the Western Ukraine.
> Neither does your country you cuck.
Why attack, if you can cooperate? Peace is a good thing, ne?

>Yes bro. Everything is Russia`s fault. How does it feel to support Hillary?

Good job trying to twist my argument. You don't understand power politics because you are a fucking nigger, but I'll give you a break. Like I said, I don't even see Russia as an enemy, but both Russia and U.S. intervene around the globe. This is clearly done for the purpose of balancing power, because nations with significant power do this to serve themselves. All countries that have a stake in the global hegemony do this, but for some reason idiots like you only think it's bad when America does it

IT'S OUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY

>. You invade lands and murder people and their families. And then they get radicalized and become a major threat to other nations
>you killed them!
>this justifies joining death cults that they already sympathized with and killing people

This type of cuckoldry is why you deserve Islam in your country