You have ten words to prove that America is white

One minute to post as well; if you can't find a reason then America is non-white and needs to expel a LOT of folks.

Hmm really cremes my pastrie

It's not.

Only white people are cucks

it was white before the mexicans came

fuck you mexicans

No non-whites signed the Declaration of Independence.

Cry some more, you cuckold putito.

Need proof America is white? The Demographics of Congress.

>Filename
>Only white people are cucks
Look guys, a nigger.

exclude southern california and the southern half of texas and the country is 80% white

Remove the illegal aliens and we bump up to 70% white

Lol.

The US is about 50% nonwhite, and there are around 300 nonwhite babies born on US soil every day.

Pic related. Your "70%" "white".

Amen.

The US is like 45% nonwhite.

I don't understand why ideas of white nationalism are projected onto this country. There's no going back.

You know what? America was going to be able to maintain being a white country. We're next to Mexico, Central America, and South America. I don't know why everyone is surprised that after a while our white population would die out.

>mfw I'm Basque Spanish spic
The one thing that makes me ashamed more than anything in life is that I share blood with you, Juan.

was not going*

White dude here.

Fucked my black wife tonight.

Shit was so cash.

Enjoy your hands, you virgins.

Honestly, I wouldn't care about Spics if they came here legally and actually tried to learn English. Most the ones I know work hard, are social conservative, and Christian.

it's not it used to be but it isn't anymore

Is your information relevant?

Fuck off racemixer.
Even if they outbreed you? You don't think there should be limits on their demographic increase?

welcome to the family, pendejo.

Are you that one Mexanon who hates kikes?

White people have the most guns

That's 6 words

>even if they outbreed you
It's not the fault of the Mexicans whites can't into replacement birth rates

By your own logic, any group should have to commit birth rate suicide in order to avoid "outbreeding" whites and not hurting white sensibilities