You got conned, stupid goy

I am a redpilled Jew from the working class, and let me tell you something.
Trump was controlled opposition from day one.
There will never be a white ethno state again.
Your nation will never be freed from our Jewish globalists.
Your generation is pathetic and weak. You will die off. It doesn't matter who you vote for. You vote for us.

Trump & Israel used the nationalist momentum to take over the movement and steer it into Israel's direction.
youtube.com/watch?v=BO6h3xx9V8s

All wars in the middle east are caused by Israel and radical Zionists seeking to establish a greater Israel and control the world through its tentacles.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Research the Yinon Plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE

The only thing your people could come up with were Flynn and Bannon. These were the only ones coming up for your interest and now they are gone, without any resistance. Your movement is dead. Your future is dead. Your children's future is dead. This is not your world anymore.

We won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LM2Fi1rhYqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now you will go into war against Iran and deploy troops in Syria.

Hmm really goos my snoo

youtube.com/watch?v=LM2Fi1rhYqc

i knew that from the get go, i saw how they were pandering to people like me on the 'fringe' which turns out to be more than half the country right now. maybe my semitic blood had something to do with that realization as well.

fuck off, we're all centipedes united here. black, white, brown, yellow, jewish, male, female, even gays support trump FUCK OFF CTR D&C shill. There's no way you keep this up for 8 years. you sjws just keep on losing. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Former Trumpf voter here, its hilarious watching his administration crash and burn but honestly we can't allow Budumpf to get the nuclear codes

i cant tell if these posts are ironic or not anymore

>>>redditThe_Donald

This. I wish I could give you Reddit gold (and I'm not just saying that to be ironically antisemitic, lol!)

>centipedes

I can't tell if you are a troll or need to go back to picrelated.

Trump will remove Assad

I'm starting to hate civic nationalists more than Jews and negros.

Dues Vult fucker.

Then why red pill the sheep on muh globalism? Why bring attention to it via Trumpph the patriot gawd?

pathetic showing CTR shills. 0.02 cents have been deducted from your accounts. this D&C will never work and only exposes you're innate hate. funny how you liberal retards try to demonize us as nazis and in the end are exposed as the real racists. i'm STILL not tired of winning. WEW
DEUS VULT. we must END Radical Islamic Terrorism. (these are words you will never heard obummer or Shariablue utter)

Ermegerrrdd yer err ser trerndeyyy

Based pede...I salute you

Holy shit, are you stormweenies really THIS mad that us pedes are the new face of the movement? Face it, if it weren't for us you would still be circlejerking in obscurity right now and Trump wouldn't even be president. You should be thanking us, not calling us names and acting like you're "above" us.

C-C-CHECKED
they just can't STOP losing. just wait until some shariahblue retard starts telling us to go to sleep. This thread is starting to get low energy anyway, what do ya say fellow pedes, should we take a nap from all this winning?

>There will never be a white ethno state again.

My friend, there never has been one ever before aside from the Third Reich, which was historically unusual. The borders of the old European kingdoms were always based on money and power. Every ethnicity in Europe has at least some history of being ruled by a monarch of a foreign stock, sometimes for many centuries. Jews were always in an elite position due to their roll as moneylenders to these monarchs.

When the monarchies fell, what replaced them was no more ethno-nationalist than before. Napoleon officially enfranchised the Jews and hoped to do the same to North Africans. The Soviet Union established designated homelands inside its borders for countless non-white peoples. The United States fought a bloody war just so that African slaves could become citizens.

And if you think flooding us with foreigners is anything new or existentially threatening, it isn't. It's exactly the same shit as when Byzantium allied with the Mongols, when the English established plantations in Ireland, or when the Habsburgs tried to replace the German element in Austria with Slavs. These neat white homogenous societies we've seen in the 20th century are an aberration. The natural order of the world isn't borderless per se, but a convoluted network of warlords and plutocrats.

This is nothing new, nothing we haven't seen before at all in fact.

I like your style. This is exactly how we can demotivate these whites from trying.

>Clinton wasn't a ZOG candidate
wew lad

You don't get it. White power is genetic, not necessarily political. I mentioned all these non-ethno-nationalist states, and guess what, they were all built up by white fighters. Both Israel and the Soviet Union, two countries built on firmly anti-white ideologies, are nevertheless examples of white supremacy. Israel, because its Ashkenazi genetic stock has German paternal DNA, and the Soviet Union because all the power was held by white people.

*maternal

(Though paternal isn't entirely wrong either in some case, if you account for all those SS officers who posed as Jews and fled to Israel after the war.)