Fellow white man why do you avoid our allies the white woman?

Fellow white man why do you avoid our allies the white woman?

I don't? Oh wait you mean 3D ones.

the 2d waifu is always better

FYI : the cosplayer in OP is dating an Asian guy

Same girl

It is laughable how white guys can brag about all the 'ugly midget 2/10 brown goblin-looking SEA girls' you get while Asian guys get girls like in the OP

2D can't bring hot cocoa and sandwich and a comfy mummycummy while playing Overwatch on the sofa.

her name is ilona bugaeva

Because it's the white mans burden to bring up the inferior races, so I like to impregnate minorities so that there kids will be at least half white. It's a huge IQ boost and makes the inferior races gradually more civilized. I dream of a future where we can breed out the flaws of mankind.

Except the Asia's, I just like to fuck them regardless.

because I'm addicted to black pussy

I think it's the other way around OP

>flag
>asking a woman to bring you hot cocoa and a sandwich
Enjoy going to prison for rape
Enjoy going to prison for rape.

You mean one normalfag guy gets her, and the rest of /r/am shitposts on white christian /pol?

Just imagine a big black cock fucking that pretty redheads mouth.

because exactly 98.7% of western women are toxic poisonous sacks of shit.
and 70% of males.

In my state, d.v. laws make it so that any women can have me arrested at any time, which is admittedly a turn-off.

>Fellow white man why do you avoid our allies the white woman?
I don't. Some of them are pretty based.

>tfw have asian genes

Am I entitled to a beautiful redhead? It's literally all I've dreamed for my life

How do Ottoman women compare, then?

This.

They are not allies. They are a commodity and they know their price and power and abuse it to no end.

To be fair most white men are not my allies either. Not in this shitty town.

>biosluts
>2D
Why not have the best of both worlds? Fembots

I guess

Redpilled me

There are right wing white women in the west, but Sup Forumsacks live in a basement so don't expect women to come strolling with a sandwich on a plate

They only act the way they do because for every entitled vapid whorish white woman there are 2 pussy whipped, beta testosterone devoid dignity sunken white men that let them cuckold and walk all over them. Getting mad at women for acting the way they do is like getting mad at a dog for peeing on the carpet when all of its previous owners let it pee on the carpet.

ROASTIES

i would not know i live in 99.2% Orthodox Christian area.
And our females are only getting "westernized", so thanks for that burger.

What an ugly ass gook.

LMAO IT'S NOT HER FAGGOT
It's a russian cosplayer

Triss is trash and a man.

Nice allies you have there

Why don't you love yourself man? Do you consider asain people to be less attractive or something? You would never call a girl bad looking just because she is asian, would you?

Stop falling for every fucking shitpost here. It's not her
Google sladkoslava

The cold hard look of self entitlement on her face and in her eyes that she tries to hide with a sexy come hither look on the right or an innocent victim look on the left.

Then she defiles herself with some gook that looks like he's been randomly picked from the streets of some shitty inland Chinese city.

Ffs this woman is an absolute cunt.

White women are feminist pigs with shit genes, not curves, no boobs. Latina and middle eastern qts are where it's at.

I'm half latino so maybe that explains my taste

I Bosnian who didn't get Islamized and isn't a LARP'ing Turk? This is a truly amazing find.

Because they're getting blacked and after that they're ruined.

Also rampant lesbianism among white women.

part 2

White women preferred white men.

She is not the same girl, the cosplayer is called Ilona Bugaeva, no idea about the other girl

Yeah, I would call her ugly, I'm more caucasoid than asian

>fellow white man
>(((fellow white man)))

Idk I'm going mgtow. My sister tried setting me up with her lonley best friend. They've been friends since age 3. So Idk what to do. I want to pump n' dump so badly but that's going to end badly

>How do Ottoman women compare, then?

>Fellow white man why do you avoid our allies the white woman?

Jew golems are not allies. They are dumb rocks that move if their masters tell them to.

Is that her? Fucking get that man wtf is wrong with you. look at that ass.

The only people who post
>fuck white women
are paid D&C shills, simple as that. There can only be a white race when white men and white women work together. Yes, there are lots of SJW white women but telling people to go fuck asians isn't going to fix that.

Come back to white women, white man. Ignore the shills, don't let the jews win.

I like raping them when tourists get lost here.

I'm literally in the same situation, but it's my dad's friend's daughter.

I think she slutted around a bit and I definitely don't want to be stuck with that. Dating family friends is a double edged sword.

There is a disproportionate amount of garbage men to alpha men. Women are only taught to accept the best of the best, thus leading to the eventual trickling of the white population until standards are lowered. (on both sides)

anything not green on this map is not Muslim areas, u burgers have a wrong idea about Bosnia. Blue is Serb majority.

Besides Bosnia is divided in 2 territories, Republika Srpska, which is Serb part has 49% of territory and is extremely autonomous.
While the other 51% is shared by 70% of Muslims (which are also kinda Serbs and Croats), and 30% Croats.
Get educated Son!

What wrong with you nigger? That's disgusting

>american burger is ok with that ugly face
oh the american.. you have all the latinas in the world, and you choose this shit instead. That shit is worse than kosovo refugee

I refuse to bed devils who speak nothing but half truths, preferring comfortable lies to half truths

Lightskin niggas being put on blast.

>reverse image search
>0 results
wat

Go fuck yourself sinaids. No one wants you

They are Italian tier allies.

As a fellow brit, you should know that even our white women are niggers.

Anything other than outright celibacy is race-mixing for us.

lmao white women have shitty genes, no curves, to tits, terrible hip to waist ratio etc. Latinas and middle eastern women are the best.

I know about Srpska i'm of Serb descent, but Bosnia itself is majority muslim and thousands of your countrymen left to fight for Al Queda and ISIL. It was also the home base of an Islamic "foundation" at helped set up and fund the 9/11 attacks.

the girl im seeing is hotter but I like a fat ass and latinas are fucking bitches that I have no time for.

More like how good of allies Israel was for white South Africa. The ovarian Jew strikes again

>how do you do, fellow white man

Women are not our allies they are a necessary evil.

latinas and me are master race pls don't try to fight it

full on squat Latina women are gross. The good looking ones heavy Euro mix.

well that shit aint our fault (its not Serb fault), west shilled for Muslim Kebabs, and now they reap the rewards, i am honestly only happy to see shit go south.

kkek.
Screw you. Balkan women are the most beautiful women on planet.

What are Asian Women and White Men doing that sets the curve?

Also Asian plus red head repeat till True Asian Red Head. Kill me now freeze my head and revive me when this is a thing.

I am honestly done with women for a while. Every one I've dated so far was "in for the long run", everything was fine but then fucking suddenly out of nowhere they make a 180° turn and they don't want to hear from you anymore even if there's fucking nothing to provoke this kind of a response.

Is this kind of bipolarity something that gets better with age? The oldest I've dated was 21 while I'm 25. I mean I was somewhat retarded around 20 but Jesus Christ I cannot fathom what could possibly go around in someone's head that'd make them instantly drop someone they've been with for a year or more.

If ur dark, you can get away with it?

Read the thread, she is not the same girl

the only ally of women is the jew who they're always teamed up with to destroy the white man

Thank you UK. I see these threads almost daily and its the same nonsensical bullshit shilling about just quitting and giving up on your culture.
>White women issues

No, ALL women have issues! You don't belong trying to fitting with some other culture. They will never accept you. If you couldn't find a place in your own, what makes you think a women of another race will have a place for you in her own family that has their own respected heritage? You already have something but your not willing to grasp it.

It's time to start dating qt femboi boipucci owners

Love only lasts around 9 months. There's a biological reason for it

praise for truth!

and they are not easy, good mothers. But again they are starting to go the way of western gnom woman

...why do you fine gents bash the good man?
that 5/10 qt is like 5 points over what you are laying with tonight.

Gotta have some standards bro, can't be fucking rats. I'm not a turk

Well... this could make sense. I don't want to sound edgy but I sometimes think there's something deeply fucked for me because I honestly find it hard to feel something similar to joy. So for me a relationship is basically a comittment for a longer time containing mutual benefits even if you have to wade through shit sometimes. I guess you'd think differently if you'd just go by feelings.

>feelings
What are you, some leftist liberal? Jesus christ man

This.

Women are the jew of the genders

i dont. they do.

stupid Fin....

That's a horrible thing to say about your mother.
But really Stop pushing your fat fetish or I'll push my robot fetish on you

I don't know but I think women stop being cunts around 45 when they've completely lost their sexual power.

Martin?

Bane?

This

>shitty thread turned into autism thread
at least it's slightly humorous I guess

>tfw I'm not even a social retard and I hide my power level I'm just horribly ugly.

>(((allies)))

>the 2d waifu is always better

Because they're corrupted by the MSM and (((they))) to an extent I can't be assed to deal with. I'll be making cute mullato children and hope they can become white again somewhere in the future, but as for now it's more important for me that my girl haven't taken 1000 dicks up her ass by the age of 16 and actually shares my conservative views.

t.justified racetraitor

> not curves, no boobs

The white women would much rather convert to islam and gangbang 3 muslims, and when settling to a family be the 6th wife a muslim man