Why do pol likes Greece?

Founder of the Cuckoldery,Homosexuality,Orgy etc. All these stuffs, arent they degenerated?
Image unrelated.

I was going to say "Rome" actually but wasnt sure if Rome completely had these things.

Why does Sup Forums like the Greeks*
Fucking roach.

I am not talking about nowadays. The days that Turks and Greeks have not event met, the Ancient Greece and Rome.

all of those things are inherent to western civilization, you troll

I don't like greece

oddly enough

because they bitchslapped you so hard and fucked your women so hard you shut up for 1000 years

Shut up Mehmet, the Greeks gave us democracy.

>Why do pol likes Greece?
we don't specially

And what did democracy gave us? More refugee.

>Checks flag

Greeks are just turks trying to be italian, fuck 'em.

Um.. Like when did that happen?

Monarchies are taking in refugees too, any political platform can be corrupted and controlled.

Because they are not mongolians. Go back to central asia fuckers.

who's that bitch, turkish?

Turks: Asiatic Subhuman Ape Cultures. No contribution to civilization.
Greeks: Original Mediterranean Aryan Master Race. One of the earliest kindling of true civilization.

I unironically don't know the difference between Greeks and Turks.

Yes but think about it. How many children usually we make? 1 or maybe 2. And how many children do these lowlifes do? 5? 8? 10? In Turkey, Kurds doesnt make less then 6 and neither do Syrians. That means after some time, we will be the minorities in our own countries, they will chose their own president, they will be the rulers.
Okay i'll check what i can do.

See?
You people are okay.

People will always get into weird shit without an authoritarian nanny state. Even Turkey (pic related). People like Greece because Western Civilization came from there. We like the good stuff and avoid thinking about the bad.

The apes who were running away from other ape brothers, destroyed your aryan empire easily and ruled them for 500 years.
I don't use the word "Turk" for Turkey but, there are no difference betwen Turkish and Greek people.

what's wrong with those things?

>The apes who were running away from other ape brothers, destroyed your aryan empire easily and ruled them for 500 years.
>
literally wut lol? You don't know history, Untermensch.

Easy; Turks are subhumans, greeks are not.

You have to go back

>there are no difference betwen Turkish and Greek people.

Ofcourse because 30% of the roaches are greek rapebabies.

You can thank Janisarries for this lel

The secret to eternal youth is so simple it's embarrasing that it isn't common knowledge. Celibacy is the fountain of youth. All you have to do to become eternally young is eat properly, avoid drugs and sex (masturbation counts). The main reason people grow old is because they have sex. The human body regenerates while sleeping, but to do so it needs some key nutrients that are wasted every time you ejaculate. Obviously basic exercise is also necessary. Nothing too hard, yoga is enough. This is the tree of life. Stop fapping and avoid so called "death by natural causes". That is, if you actually want to live 300, 500 or even thousands of years while maintaining young instead of shriveling up, going sick and suffering for the rest of your short, miserable life.

I don't like the Greeks at all, but I do like the Spartans.

I would not class the Macedonians as Greeks, they were as much Thracians as Greeks.

dont know why i replied to norway lol

A fucking turk talking about degeneracy... You have no idea what you are talking about and coming from a subhuman roach I find it at least hilarious...

A small example: Five days after Mohammed conquered Constantinople he told Loukas Notaras the last Megas Doux of Constantinople that he found his 14 year old attractive and by muslim tradition he wanted to take him to his harem to molest him... When Notaras refused he choped both their heads off...

Every major leader of yours was/is a subhuman pedophile... Fuck off roach

Im not looking for a another balkan shitstorm dude. I have no problem with Greek people.

>democracy

implying it is not schizophrenic psychopathy that most of the great philosophers hated, kingdoms were liked by the truly informed.

Rome didn't have homo culture which is why they conquered faggot grek.

k keep me posted

Also stop shitposting. Everytime I open the catalog there is at least 1 shitposting thread you have started. Get a life

>gayreeks think they have blue eyes

top lol

wannabe whites eh?

Each roman man was to be the strongest thus faggotry was antithesis to Rome.

>Rome didn't have homo culture
>mexishit education

kys pendejo

You need glasses user.

Europe would not be Europe without the teachings of ancient Greece. They pretty much invented the basis of our civilisation (with Rome, later).

And I will always defend Greece against the roachs like OP.

Don't you know that most turks are just greeks that speak turkish?

A burger who has an opinion on a subject he knows nothings about... What else is new?

funny thing a real american will never be against Greece

Only the liberal mexishit manlets are

Sparta was based

That would only explain why Turkey's Turks are the worst.

Im willing to bet that even king roach Erdogan himself has greek origins

Because i can eat gyros without buying kebab from you filthy turks and thus being a cuck who supports your shady money laundering schemes and complete takeover of my country.

P.S.: Fuck off.

I preferred the Lacedaemonians myself.

I don't know if they are related but he is Georgian.

Based

Erdogan is Greek.
Kemal was Greek from Thessaloniki

Even your leaders are greek

You can kys anytime now

maybe next time they'll enslave you so you don't forget silk fucker

>you will never live in the ancient mediterranean
>before the eternal aryan ruined everything

Why is Greece such a shitty country today? What happened to you guys? A few thousand years ago you were all one of the nations at the forefront of human progress, despite the homo culture, now you guys are just a bunch of ignorant thirdworld hillbillies in a shit country no one wants to live in.

>before the eternal Aryan ruined everything

Pretty sure Alexander invaded them.

"Atatürk was Greek" is the dumbest islamist meme with "Atatürk is Jew". How desperate are you to say that kinda things? His family tree is clear and he is Turkic Nationalist/Racist. Btw Erdogan is a Georgian and a TRAITOR not a fucking leader, what would even mean if he was greek?
Greeks have never won alone, yet they have lost most of the wars even though all the help. Anyway, stop believing everything you see on the internet, get out of pol, get our of facebook and read some books, arabian russian german, the source doesnt matter just have a litte research about it.

Greeks:
>philosophy
>democracy

Romans:
>Pax Romana
>infrastructure

Ottomans:
>child abduction
>sick man of Europe

There's a reason why people are staring.

>homo culture
Greeks had laws that killed homos.
Homos where banned from attending public places.
Authorities were hunting homos.

So in one hand you have ancient greek historians who have written down these laws and on the other hand you have (((modern historians))) who talk about the homo greek culture. I think i'll go with the first guys...

>What happened to you guys
Same thing that happened to Europe. Jews , useful idiots , marxists.

I think the ancient Greeks were retards.

> be a Greek general
> fight decisive battle against Peloponnese at Sea
> because of rough weather, you could not rescue the dead and drowning.
> return to Athens after achieving a great victory
> The Athenians decide to put all the generals on trial because of the loss of the dead bodies at sea
> you and all the other generals are put on trial where you cannot defend yourself
> be sentenced to death with 5 other generals

We enslaved some children so what? They became warriors despite of their cuck fathers. They had quite quality life, not like a slave. You enslaved blacks, we enslaved you what is the difference? At least we treated you like a human.

Because remains uncucked by foreign influence. Only Greece can cuck Greece. The EU tried to ruin Greece with immigration regulation (Dublin II) which would have stuck them with every single refugee in Europe, including the bad ones. To show how well that worked out, know that Greece hasn't had a foreign influenced terrorist attack in nearly 30 years. There have been several in the past 3 years in France, Belgium, Germany, and Britain.

Greeks are their own worst enemies. As evidenced by electing Tsipras. Twice.

EU happened.Europe is doomed.

At least we aint cucks tough like the nord faggs

>Greeks

What is the Theban Sacred band?

>10 Images Turks CAN'T STAND!...click to read more.

>greater_greece
Wasn't that in Sicily and Southern Italy?

Magna Graecia

>You won't BELIEVE what these Greek archaeologists found in Turkey...click to continue...

There will never be a war -at least occupational war- between Greece and Turkey.

They need to PAY DENBTS. Same with Germany, both of you need to PAY DENBTS.

>Why does pol like Greece?
Because they're not fucking arabs following a cancerous ideology. Back to your prayer rug Ahmed

Yes it will.And we will anihillate you

antiquity's best war machine, meanwhile your ancestors were eating their own shit

>A small example: Five days after Mohammed conquered Constantinople he told Loukas Notaras the last Megas Doux of Constantinople that he found his 14 year old attractive and by muslim tradition he wanted to take him to his harem to molest him... When Notaras refused he choped both their heads off...

Nice fanfiction
You should write fantasy books

Okay, t.even more shittier turk

>tfw pork gyros

Same reason your sultans sucked greek dick

>tfw Turks don't eat pork and Greeks get all the best pork for gyros.

they have nazis running around and gaining power

i hope one day Kurds and Greeks will rape last Turkroach on this planet.

>t. the eternal roach

Last time i see you were crying that we enslaved them? Will you just chose one

>tfw Mustafa can't eat pork so you appropriate his street food and make it approximately 100000000x better

The Irish actually had an advanced metalworking culture from 1500BC onward, my own ancestors were not on the island then though.

pic related was a rapier from the period I mentioned above, after this they started to used the broad swords. The Irish entered the Iron Age a lot earlier than you would think also, you mommy's boy.

Unfortunately, they are raping you ((europeans)) actually.

>implying never heard Erdogan

You know it and everybody knows it that king roach is ready for war with Greece.

Only an "accident" remains to start the fire

>tfw this is what I was served at a local "authentic Turkish kebab" restaurant

>broad swords

Orthodoxy get.

I said "at least an occupational". He does it bc of referandum. After that he will back to normal. He didnt care about Cyprus, didnt care about the islands Greece took. He's just trying to look tough and nationalist.(at least when he is at the west part of the country, he says otherwise at the east)

so you had metal dildos? see pick related and stop replying to me

Not Ancient Greece, you guys had homosexual problems. Also, it was not illegal. You can blame Jews for it, just like you blame Jews for everything, but you can't whitewash homosexual history out of Greece and Rone, there was a lot of homo history, especially between male youths, or which was perfectly acceptable. You guys were very bisexual.

they don't like us

it's just that everyone hates you for being a blight on the earth

Plus if anything, It was Jews/Christians, that took all that gay shit out of your guys' culture.

the father of our republic is slandered by a dirty ottoman, for shame

The Byzantine Empire will reign again.

so what? both ancient greece and rome had homosexual tendencies and yet they dominated europe. even when this shit stopped the byzantines still cucked everyone else

>Doesnt include Anatolia
wtf it needs to be retaken

So you do admit the homosexuality. Faggots.

That used Babylonian arithmetic, you guys used retarded letters for numerals, again, your only positive was your location to the Middle East and Egypt.

That object came from the Hellenistic period, ie. the period when the Macedonians conquered Babylon, most of the technology from that period came from the peoples within the Persian empire.

Actually homosexuality was illegal in ancient Greece.

According to Solon's law at Athens and Likourgo's law at Sparta homosexulity was punishble by death.

What are you on about, roach?

Your sultans were known greekaboos. Even Istanbul is a greek term (stin poli). Too bad you're too subhuman to be European despite your constant attempts.