The English translation of Goebbel's diary was purposely mistranslated

My Norwegian copy was published in 1948, I don't know about the English one in the pic. The striking thing is that the English version says, well lok at the pic. The Norwegian version says "The Fuhrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Jews AFTER THE WAR."

Those three words changes the entire meaning. The English version almost proves the Holocaust, while the Norwegian version proves, or at least heavily implies, the opposite.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilli_Gjerløw
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3793
youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c&t=29956s
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
rudolfhoess.wordpress.com
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/
jrbooksonline.com/intl_jew_full_version/ijtoc_.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good info, thanks and screenshotted.

Bump

Dude, you need to find the original German one so we can put this to rest.

I've always been on the fence abut the Holo/caust/hoax-thing, but this...... I got fucking pumped with adrenaline when I noticed.

Germanon you have to preach.

They can't keep covering up the holocaust forever. The truth will be revealed. Even if it takes 100 years. People have already stopped seeing the nazis as just bad guys.

toast screenshit plz

based Norwegian
How many jews died during WWII, you think? and how many people in total?

>Dude, you need to find the original German one so we can put this to rest.

Good idea, but I would expect it to be also altered by now.

Ok found 2200 pages as PDF rather quickly via google. Interestingly, the word "catastrophy" like in the posted english passage exists only once when talking about Rosa Luxemburg.

It's definitely moving that way yeah. A lot of generation Z seems to see Hitler as a goofy madman instead of evil incarnate, and so many other lies are also being or have been informally debunked like 9/11 and Global Warming.

>I would expect it to be also altered by now.
Very true. Shit man. This is fucked up. Also, took a better screenshot so the Norwegian is readable

Does it say "after the war"???

"Der Führer gibt noch einmal seiner Meinung Ausdruck, daß er entschlossen ist, rücksichtslos mit den Juden in Europa aufzuräumen . Hier darf man keinerlei sentimentale Anwandlungen haben. Die Juden haben die Katastrophe, die sie heute erleben, verdient. Sie werden mit der Vernichtung unserer Feinde auch ihre eigene Vernichtung erleben. Wir müssen diesen Prozeß mit einer kalten Rücksichtslosigkeit beschleunigen, und wir tun damit der leidenden und seit Jahrtausenden vom Judentum gequälten Menschheit einen unabschätzbaren Dienst. Diese klare judenfeindliche Haltung muß auch im eigenen Volke den widerspenstigen Kreisen gegenüber durchgesetzt werden. Das betont der Führer ausdrücklich, auch nachher noch einmal im Kreise von Offizieren, die sich das hinter die Ohren schreiben können."

>Does it say "after the war"???

No. Strange.

I see no "Krieg" in there. So it does not say "after the war"? It must've been altered then, because it makes no fucking sense for the Norwegian translator to add "after the war". Removing it however, makes a whole lot of sense.

I have not found the passage because no "catastrophe" is there. I have to keep looking.

In this text the same is being said as in the english version that op posted. "rücksichtslos = pitilessly"

It was mistranslated and guess what! Goebbels actually saved gorillion of jews! He LOVED jews! But the Luegenpresse that HATES Whites simply wanted to impose a multicultural banking system!

"rücksichtslos mit den Juden in Europa aufzuräumen", is translated to: "...to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly".

Ok I have the passage, ctrl+f just did not find the word catastrophe, wtf.

No "after the war". Also no extermination, the word "vernichtung" is used which is seen today as "extermination" thanks to hollywood translated propaganda, but literally means "negation" actually.

look for the date.

i haven't even found 14th february 1942

only 13th and 16th

It being altered is the only thing that makes sense. Here's proof mine is from 1948

Just looked at amazon where you can buy the german 2200 page version. The people are saying the huge text passages are missing and stuff was cencored compared to the original and that nobody should buy this shit, topkek.

So what's the conclusion here; What is the correct translation?

He fucked one jewish agent for about 5 years so he must have picked up something.

We don't know... with so much about the "original" documents. Too much has been lied and forged already that anyone looking at the topic in details does not know who to trust and what to believe.

The winners side of history just went too much overboard this time I would say.

wew. bump

LMAO
The Norwegian must be correct. This is the translator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilli_Gjerløw
No bullshit on her record.

The decision to get rid of all Jews happened in late 1941. My opinion is that the order was given in December following the US declaration of war.

While they had used and tested different ways to eliminate Jews before and after, it was a trial and error process. Based on Goebbels diary only, he seems to have found out about gas chambers only after, in March 1942.

While at some point, they considered waiting after the war, in 1942, they had clearly crossed the line and were in a process of destruction.

I wonder if a pre-war copy of Mein Kampf can be found. It was all over the place back then.

>MUH GAS CHAMBAHS
>MUH SIX GORILLION

Is it real in your mind?

>found out about gas chambers only after, in March 1942.
What date?

Yes. It was a complicated process. I disagree with extreme intentionalists that believe it was all in Mein Kampf. But it did happen.

>But it did happen.

What did happen? How many died? How did they die? By who's hand did this occur? Do you know where you are right now?

You can infer it for example from March 27. Goebbels knew since 1941 that Jews were being shot on the Eastern front. It's only in March 42 that he talks about a barbaric method.

Are you talking about this diary?
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3793

Prove it.

If you have a genuine, unaltered copy then start making more copies. Scan that into your PC, make PDFs, share them, translate them, then pester Free Audio Books on YouTube to do a reading of it. That guy has a very small audience, takes donations and has done a reading of Mein Kampf:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c&t=29956s

First, you can't prove a negative. It's impossible... But if read a lot on the subject and in my judgment there's overwhelming evidence it happened.

This isn't new to anyone who has read their Irving.

My opinion atm is that the numbers are in the air, like it could have been 500k or it could have really been 6 gorillion, but either way I'm pretty certain at this point that all camps were labour camps and most deaths were more caused by neglect, starvation and disease than deliberate mass execution

but it's an ongoing thing for me

>It's only in March 42 that he talks about a barbaric method.
You're right. It says (my translation): The Jews are now being evacuated east. We're using a fairly barbaric method, and when it comes to the Jews themselves, there won't be much left. I figure about 60% must be liquidated, while only 40% can work".

However, I seem to remember something being off with the translation of the German version of "liquidated". I dunno tho.

You can prove it happened. Well technically you can't prove it happened, but I would like to see your attempt.

As a rule all the camps in Germany and under US occupation were designed for concentration not destruction. However some camps in the East and the General Government were destruction camps... Auschwitz change vocation during the war. Plus it was a hybrid camp with a part of it that was used mostly towards the end of the war for destruction purposes.

KJV.

>ike it could have been 500k or it could have really been 6 gorillion
Ok, but census show that there is a gap of +-6 million jews between pre-war and post war.

Where are they?

Hey guys I have the original diary of goebbels I could tell you what's written in there if you're interested

We'll I don't believe for example there was a crystal clear plan for destruction when the war broke out... I think it's a series of small decisions both on the field and bigger decisions coming from the top, that caused the holocaust.

Thousands and thousands who had actual direct participation universally say that it did happen.

No top ranking nazi denied it, be it on trial or in any sort of public declaration.

There is a plethora of evidence concerning pretty much every aspect of Holocaust.

Here is a exercise for you:

Prove to me that Battle of Hastings happened

That isn't exactly something that's hard to come by. You can easily get a copy for $100 on abebooks.

This is fucked.

Basically they had to fabricate a war crime so heinous that they could justify any action against the Germans.

Oh yeah, and of course those censuses really must be accurate!

That's even bigger. That means it never even mentioned killing Jews even after the war.

>No top ranking nazi denied it, be it on trial or in any sort of public declaration.
Göring laughed at and denied it.
Speer said that he didn't know, and didn't think Hitler did either, but that he takes full responsibility nonetheless.
Hoess said he gassed 3 million in Auschwitz, but he was tortured.
Hess denied it.

One could be written off as a mistake, would be interested if there are multiple of these.

>Hoess said he gassed 3 million in Auschwitz, but he was tortured.

Plus the official records of the Polish courts said that "no more than 300,000" had "met their deaths" at Auschwitz.

Hess would know nothing anyways Goering didn't deny. He denied knowing about in, only small killings. From the top of my memory, Speer denied knowing about it, not that it didn't happen.

For the record, I believe Speer knew about it, even though he wasn't involved in the process.

I have my doubts regarding the camps that fell under Soviet occupation more than anything else. I understand that there's commonly a distinction made between the concentration and extermination camps, but really when you think about it that just doesn't make any sense. Why would Jews taken from certain areas be killed, while others sent to work?

And you can say 'oh well the ones that weren't fit to work, they were sent to the extermination camps!' but that doesn't really hold up once you look at the Diary of Anne Frank, a very young girl, not suited for work to start with, who was left alive even after contracting typhus.

Combine this with the fact that all extermination camps were the ones left to Soviet occupation and you bring in the Soviets' reputation for propaganda and misleading information. Then you bring up the question, well if the Nazis wanted to kill the Jews, why did they wait until the start of the war to do it? A more sensical question is, why would the nazis wait until the start of the war to /enslave/ them? Well to help the war effort of course.

Is it possible a shitload still died? Yeah. Did the Nazis hate the Jews? Yeah sure. But there's definitely a lot of shady shit surrounding the whole thing.

Well a lot of them are dead, my dude. But that 6 million difference is in Europe alone, and old articles from a Jewish news service reporting on emigration at the time claimed literal millions moving into the soviet union as the Nazi occupation spread. If you REALLY want I can post them. So it's entirely possible a lot of them emigrated before, during and after the war.

Hence, my conclusion that the number is most likely somewhere in between. Maybe like 4 million? 3 million? 8 people? 6.5 people? I don't know Portugal, I'm just trying to figure it all out. If you have stuff you wanna cite I'd be happy to give it a read.

Speer was there when Himmler gave his Posen speech in 1943.

Since it's kind of related I'll post this.
Someone posted this on /x/. Supposedly it proves that during the time Mengele was said to have been doing his experiments he was sick, but I don't know german, so I don't know what it really says, and I don't take /x/ very seriously

>government census are fake because i say so!
>nazi government census are also fake because they were jewish controlled!

>Göring laughed at and denied it.
No, Goring either denied HIS part in it, claimed to know nothing about it or simply used fuhrerprinzip as a means of defense. I know subjectivity is hard to understand for uneducated minds, but make an effort

> but he was tortured.
source?

>Hess denied it.

Hess was locked up in Britain in May '41 up until Nuremberg trials.

Wasn't that speech just put together by written notes by someone there?

Based Catholic Bishop explains the Jew hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

>Because Legions of Death an anti-Nazi book, Rupert Butler did not try to take a critical stance against Bernard Clarke who expressed pride in having tortured a Nazi.

rudolfhoess.wordpress.com

Surely there must be an original manuscript in a museum?

>Ok, but census show that there is a gap of +-6 million jews between pre-war and post war.

Where? Pic related

Why were the Camps in the East? Because it was a no man's land, there was no government. The Polish General Government was a rump state directly controlled by the Germans. And in Soviet territory, you have no Administration.

Furthermore the countries where there was a more legitimate government a higher percentage of Jews survived the War.

Plus the Nazis got a shit storm because popular pressure for their T4 euthanasia program in Germany. They were forced to shut it down. They didn't want the problem again.

There are no proper translations of Goebbels diaries in English. I looked out of curiosity a few months ago. David Irving released a partial translation. Suxors. Surprising lack of a material on Mussolini too. For English speakers.

>source?
Bernard Clarke on Torture of Rudolf Höss

In 1983, author Rupert Butler, notable for his other books namely Hand of Steel, The Black Angels and Gestapo (published by Hamlyn) wrote an anti-Nazi book entitled Legions of Death. For this book, Rupert Butler researched materials available at prestigious institutions including the Imperial War Museum in London, the Institute for Contemporary History and Wiener Library.

At the beginning of Legions of Death, Rupert Butler expresses his gratitude to two persons, one of whom being British officer of Jewish origin by the name of Bernard Clarke. Bernard Clarke is notable for being the person who captured Rudolf Höss. Numerous written or recorded statements by Bernard Clarke are quoted throughout Legions of Death.

Because Legions of Death an anti-Nazi book, Rupert Butler did not try to take a critical stance against Bernard Clarke who expressed pride in having tortured a Nazi. Little did the two know that by doing that, they would ultimately confirm what everybody knew all along, but nobody had first-hand account of – that Rudolf Höss’ testimony was extracted by torture, that the job of the interrogators was to secure German guilt before the Nuremberg trials, that all those false and self-incriminating statements German POWs signed had been presented to them by their captors in finished form, only after they were broken down with the use of thorough psychological and physical torture.

1/2

>trying to find ways to eliminate the jews
Dude watch ISIS wipe out villages in like 20 minutes. If you want to kill a bunch of people it does not take that much planing, you march them at gunpoint into a trench you dug
then machine gun them down then bury it up.

Why all this talk of gas chambers when all the buildies clearly died from starvation and famine like what would have been caused in a fucking warzone with allies bombing any truck routes that would have allowed good to get there.

And naturally the prisoners were the first to not be fed, the soldiers/guards got the food.

Quote from the book (commandant’s last name is spelled Hoess instead of Höss):

The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless.

Eventually the Medical Officer urged the Captain: ‘Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.’

A blanket was thrown over Hoess and he was dragged to Clarke’s car, where the sergeant poured a substantial slug of whisky down his throat. Then Hoess tried to sleep.

Clarke thrust his service stick under the man’s eyelids and ordered in German: ‘Keep your pig eyes open, you swine.’

The first time Hoess trotted out his oft-repeated justification: “I took my orders from Himmler. I am a soldier in the same way as you are a soldier and we had to obey orders.”

The party arrived back at Heide around three in the morning. The snow was swirling still, but the blanket was torn from Hoess and he was made to walk completely nude through the prison yard to his cell.

It took three days to get a coherent statement out of him. But once he started talking, there was no holding him.

Screenshot of the page in pic related

A lot of information was kept quiet about Spain as well, hence why Orwell's writings from that time were kept unpublished for so long.

This is why you should never be mono-lingual.

Mostly because members of the Einsatzgrupen doing mass shootings in the East were getting serious psychological problems. Himmler looked for another solution. It really started being implemented in 1942.

That was fucking fantastic. Thank you for that. Can't believe I've not seen it before.

>jewish almanac is a credible source

Study country census. Poland is a good start

Also show us the 1949 number, don't be a deceptive little rat

>The striking thing is that the English version says, well lok at the pic. The Norwegian version says "The Fuhrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Jews AFTER THE WAR."

So? Even if this is true, the truly large scale killings were done towards the end of the war, so that would fit with them originally killing the jews after they won the war, and changing the plan to killing the jews before they lost the war.

bumpity doo da fggots.
>With Jews you lose

Goring and most of the Wehrmacht purposely kept themselves distant from the S.S. and their behavior. In fact, Himmler was wise to this and told the Wehrmact they could either be present in Poland as liquidations were happening or he would place S.S. officers among them to monitor their loyalty to Hitler.

Try this. research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/

Funnily enough, check out her husband. He learned Hebrew and German from his parents.

I was quite shocked to be honest. I was able to find more comprehensive and readily available works on the Japanese fascists than I was on the inventor himself.

I don't know if it's a conspiracy of concern about propagating Mussolini's ideas or if there is simply no commercial demand, like there is for works on Hitler.

Himmler witnessed a mass shooting in the East with his assistant Karl Wolff. Pieces of brain landed on Himmler's head and he threw up. He was concerned about the damage being done to the shooters psyches.

This man believes that the Holocaust happened. I thought he was under the payroll of the international jewry.

Yet you use one of his books as a source.

lol

> working in Auschwitz sind 17.6.1943 as KZ-doctor
> was also researching wich race gypsies belong to
> affect with typhus
> also had malaria in june/july of 1943

first paragraph

If op is there, can you put it online like pic related?
Also a sugestion.

jrbooksonline.com/intl_jew_full_version/ijtoc_.htm

this just screams yid fabrication for some reason.

>No top ranking nazi denied it, be it on trial or in any sort of public declaration.

Not a "top nazi", but Thies Christophersen did, who worked in Auschwitz.

Okay, so let's see it from Goebbels perspective.
>February: "Hitler is determent on cleaning up the Jews of Europe after the war, no mercy"
>March: "Barbaric methods I won't mention, 60% will be liquidated"

Seems like a pet project of Himmler desu.

I have a first edition English diary, let me find it. What part of the book is it?

>Thies Christophersen
literal who?

>who worked in Auschwitz.

No, he worked in a place close to Auschwitz.

As far as I know, the German version does not mention "after the war". In late January 1942 is the Wannsee conference where they coordinate the transport of Jews in occupied Europe to the East... They knew Jews would be destroyed, but they were still discussing how. Which explains Goebel's February entry. In the meantime the preferred method is decided to be gas chambers. In March 1942, is informed about the gas chambers decision.

Like a generic german citizen wouldn't embellish a story for sheckls/not being tortured

February 14th, 1942

Auschwitz was a sprawled out complex of camps and sub camps. Some people in work sections of the camps didn't know about it. Christoferson wasn't even in the camp...

First edition english

This. Persecution myths help cover the crimes of the Jews while allowing them to rationalize everything they do to the goyim.

I'm still waiting for all those Holodomor museums to pop up in every city in the world.