>>119660200

Statistics would show he has a greater chance of being "disappeared" by his own Brazilian countrymen then by aliens.

Other urls found in this thread:

decifreolivro.com/,
youtube.com/watch?v=1XXNhD_fq9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he is in Acre he did not disappear now, he continues missing

lel

He also left behind 17 books handwritten in codes that he said would revolutionize the world, and his parents are shilling him as a revolutionary, enlightened man and said they will sell his books if he comes back. The vid was really odd however, as if some psychologist told him to say this do his schizo son would come back. Either a elaborate marketing ploy or trying to get his crazy son to come back. His family is very rich btw, he lives in a state that is 'literally where?' tier and is known to have geoglyphs of unknown origin. He also left behind a giant transmutation circle and wrongly writte Reiki words. Also a painting of him with an ayy

Can some user post the vid from his room?

There are weirdos everywhere. That statue was pretty impressive though. As best they can tell those books are full of psychobabble though right?

not really, ppl are trying to decipher the books and you can help it on decifreolivro.com/, they have got the actual codes
youtube.com/watch?v=1XXNhD_fq9g

They used the soundtrack to Stranger Things. Are you sure this isn't some weird publicity stunt for an upcoming movie or some shit?

Its real he actually disappeared

Either cult-leader tier or wants to sell more books. Not a movie tho

stop shilling this shit all day
fuck off to /x/ with this shit

The new Einstein just disappeared as he was about to decipher the secrets of the universe and u dont care?

>Acre
what if he wondered into the rainforest and got killed by a jaguar or something acre is the middle of bum fuck nowhere

G1 its just a news blog, they just used it for the gag

Is this a message from Thoth? Is Thoth more powerful than Kek? Should we listen?

The kid is thots avatar. He will start 1000 years of darkness if we fail to stop him

IF IT WAS IMPORTANT IT WOULD BE IN ENGLISH.

it isnt about /x/, its real, there are pages about "the theory of knowledge absorption" and "the search for absolute truth" work did by giordano

Seems like a well made hoax, brazillian bro, the style of the handwriting is what surprises me, you see how he tries to maximize the space of the page ? the letters are almost mechanical in their form, no sign of overdrawing or correcting the words.

You see on the left what appears to be a drawing of a Merkaba, is this family Jewish in origin? Foreing, maybe?

Where do they live ? How did they made their money/fortune?.

The painting brings several ideas, first, its very well made , at least an advance hoobiest could do it, it looks like there is a whitening in the eyes of the human depicted, trance like expression and then you see an intense gaze in the Alien, totally hypnotical. Also and very important , the Alien is tapping his left shoulder , not his right shoulder, maybe this Alien is a follower of the Left Hand Path ?

Just observations.

American Education : Electric Bogaloo 2 : The post.

Lad, go and shill somewhere else.

something is really fucking sketchy about this man . lets hope the guy is ok he could be anywhere at this point

its not actually a merkaba, its a metatron cube

they live in the capital of Acre, Rio Branco, the statue was handmade and a friend doctor of him paid it

there is also reiki symbols on the ground such as the Sei he ki, Cho ku rei, Hon sha ze sho nen and probably dai ko myo, also just notice the circle of human transmutation on the ground

Seems like Masons to me, but what do i know.

Pretty interesting OP, i will be searching for more info on this case, if you have links, pics etc, i would be much obliged.

Looks like an edgy att installation taking Full Metal Alchemist as inspiration?

the guy is the fucking reincarnation of giordano

ignore the "Full Metal" part and then what do you get?

But a transmutation circle is not even a thing, an alchemist is a person that mixes different chemical compounds to create something else, what a chemist is now.

dude, what if he just have discovered a transmutation circle

This, transmutation circles aren't a thing and this schizo is simply larping.

Although, alchemist will sometimes draw strange pictures depicting the chemical compounds used to create certain concoctions.

is their any info on what might of happened to him ? from the looks of it he was messing with Kabbalistic magic . these types of sigils should not be fucked with man you can open up gateways to other realms and realities I am not even messing around man I dabbled in this stuff years ago .

>tfw people fuck around with shit without knowing the cost

>Acre
dinosaurs prolly ate him

And just how many gateways did you go through?

First , there is physical element (transforming matter) and a second element , how does the transmutation works? Those two questions are answered in the search of the Alchemist.

Now with that out of the door, this seems like another masonic distraction. This metatron knowledge is very old, and you can buy a fucking book about it, and the fact the fucker wrote all in code , makes its inconsequential , because if he wanted to transmit the knowledge he would have just wrote it plainly. No horsehit.

i guess even his family doesnt want ppl to know what he wrote, they didnt gave any other images

I think i know what happened to him , just yesterday , i was reading a story in nosleep a reddit subforum, when a story appeared, written by a ghost/alien/demon whatever you want to call it, and "it" acknowledge how "they" take over bodies of people and make them do their bidding.

What you see in this case is the same, an entity which overtook a human being, "wrote" those 17 books and made him left his home. You will this behaviour accross the ages of mankind.

too many I was being attacked psychologically by these entities as it looks this guy was as well . these entities exist at higher levels of dimensions then we do . trust me never fuck around with sigil magic . it is hard for me to explain in words how dangerous this stuff can be . and I know how crazy this stuff can sound .

>ghost/alien/demon
>communicating through reddit

>Acre
might exist after all

"The internet is more of what it seems, Mr Leafy."
-Thunderous sound in the distant.

Do you think this Brazilian guy is more powerful than Styx?

>Acre
>Vanish
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

looks like a brazilian larping