Get yo lie bury books out so i ca' take a pikshuh fo da intuhnets

>get yo lie bury books out so i ca' take a pikshuh fo da intuhnets
>look like u readin' tho fo' real
>daekwon why u ain't got yo lie bury book out
>nigga u ain't get no lie bury book at da lie bury?
>there, nigga, pick up dat nooospaypuh
>hold it like dat like u readin' n' shit

why do people think it's okay to lie? why do people lie about their kids and themselves, and their accomplishments and abilities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWrlwFr_hGI
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kv_z6H0bmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>read
>pass it off as an accomplishment
It's going to be a long time before this community catches up, isn't it?

What is so special about this? Do Americans not read on the underground?

Usually see about 10% of people in any carriage on the underground here with a book of some form

Basketball amercians exibiting normal behaviour somehow warrants for breaking news, really frosted my flakes

They're black - not just black but READING!
That's literally it

Holy fuck is that a black dad! I've heard tales but have never seen.

These people didn't take the photo and you have no evidence that they're not reading. Why are you getting so fucking triggered at a picture?

the bar is so low it's on the ground

>MUH KIDDDZZ MUHH KEEDS BABBBY MUHH KEEEDZZZ

This is a bunch of bullshit. Everybody knows niggers can't read.

i'm not triggered. i'm using my imagination the way data from star trak taught me to on reading rainbows.

I great had a kek at that greentext. Americans will never understand how retarded nigger speak sounds if you're not a native speaker.

it occurred to me that blacks destroy western environments because they subconsciously want it to return to a wild, jungle like state. this achieves
equilibrium in the negro mind

Why does this old picture from a literal who keep getting posted today? Slide somewhere else.

that was geordi

The captation begging for approval is just a coincidence, then?

Tbqh I feel like any person who likes to read is an accomplishment. Most people never read anything besides shitty articles on the internet and maybe magazines

No, you seem pretty fucking upset. Going out and accusing random people you've never met of lying isn't normal.

Why do people think it's okay to lie about being bootyblasted?

Pretty racist.
I mean, a brother can't read the paper anymore without having a camera shoved up his ass and broadcasting it to the world? Stop harassing these people on the subway.

>a brother

subtle

underrated fpbp

lmao if that went 'viral' it would be so fucking racist

I'm black, I think it's fucking stupid that someone is trying to push this as something worth celebrating. But I also think it's fucking stupid to make a thread like this, where people are just getting mad to get mad. The person who took the photo and posted this is at fault here. It's far fetched to think that the family had anything to do with this. Also, I was just in Germany last December, focus on all your fucking terrorists attacks and immigrants instead of worrying about the US.

Well the kid definitely isn't, you can't read a book when you're covering up 75% of the page. That's also way too big of a book for a kid that age, or a nigger at any age.

niggers try to dress like they have money when they are really poor

niggers also pretend to read books when they really don't even know how to read

This child's book doesn't seem like some of those infantile ones.
This little nigger must be either a genius interested on modern philosofy or a lyer.

>awww look at the smart black people! good for them! You go black people! read those books you poor savag- I mean unfortunate minorities!

this is what libs sound like

It should go viral. We may never see the like of this again.

>niggers reading is so remarkable that it needs to go viral

sheeeeeit

>Arms covering maybe 1/3rd of the page
>He can't move his arms when he gets down there
>Book size having anything to do with complexity
My elementary school had plenty of big books like that for us to checkout, usually collections of old folk stories and the likes. What are you talking about? Take off the tinfoil hat, not everything is some planned conspiracy, Jesus Christ.

Can they really read? or is this photoshopped?

They only read the pictures

All they read are memes and comments and street signs.

The nig father isn't either, he can't even turn the page because he had to pose with his arm around the son. And you're ignoring the biggest red flag: niggers reading. Literally no nigger has ever a book for recreation, it's not possible.

kek

>coming to Sup Forums and complaining about people complaining about things

Jolly african american, what the fuck are you doing?

>Arm around the son
>Arm is resting on the seat and in the air
>Implying again that someone can't move their arm after a still photo is taken
Don't you ever get tired of falsifying the truth to fit your narrative? Is this a troll? Where are the hidden cameras?

There are legitimate issues you could be angry about. But here you are, doing this...

I'll say this: That's a thick fucken book for a kid that small.

Don't forget where you are. Everyone here thinks exactly the same, if they don't then it's bait. Why even waste bandwidth?

>>Mfw nigger on right reading a magazine

Why do adult nigs dress like children?

Why is reading a book impressive?

Because they are niggers.

You've never watched an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation in your life.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

which is fine and dandy logic if you're a racist sack of shit like we are, but what the fuck is the 'progressive' justification for overblowing such a simple act? It's amazing how fucking racist the left is with their pandering

Half of Detroit is illiterate. They'll take a while to catch up too user. Be patient, we have fucking autism and a few million shitskins to purge.

WE

Anyway the only time a black was worth looking at on the subway was when a blind richard pryor found out he was black and chimped out.

Yes we read on the train. Blacks rarely ever read.

Niggers wanting praise for normal activities,

>Oh hur, er'body look at me!
>I'm black and I'm on Sup Forums

You deserve whatever comments come at you.

black people just look dumpy

Wow their eyes are pointed in the direction of some reading materials. Give them the Nobel prize.

SIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEGG HEEEEIIIIILLLL

Why the fuck would people reading books on a train go viral?

>SHIIIET WTF BE DIS GAY ASS SHIET?
>"it it it wuz, th-th-the best o tims, tiems, times, it it it it wuz, FUK THID BE RACIS"

yes, animals behaving like humans is truly attention worthy

Slide thread.

This is quality thread right here. Almost Cuck-Cart thread level.

I learned to read in kindergarden...
is the black race so retarded they brag about knowing basic skills??

>AYYO BLACK IS SUPER SMART N SHIIIT
>DIS SHUD GO VIRAL TO MAKE IT LOOKS LIKE WE ALL READ N SHIIIIT
>WHY IT'S NOT VIRAL DOE

Just to think we brought them from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWrlwFr_hGI

It took them 300 years to finally read books. We have failed.

your selection of obscenities indicates that it is you that is who are triggered.

Kek

Niggers learn how to read
Film at 11

Actually, notice how the guy and girl look nearly identical. They're likely brother and sister. So this is a mom, a son, and an uncle reading together.

the fact that someone would even take a pic of that shows just how rare it is.

Negroes don't read

>2016

why the fuck are you creeping this guy, OP?

this shit was posted earlier stupid fucking leaf

But it wasn't posted in this thread, I just found it now, that's my crop.

how many fucking hours do you spend on this website exactly?

>leaf
good one man

you're retarded

blacks expect praise for every little thing they do - but refuse to accept responsibility when they fuck up. half of detroit is illiterate

Do you realise what website you're on or do you have trouble reading too?

I read it again and realized it was staged. A nigger would never use such proper grammar organicly.

talk to the black people begging for praise for this shit then. I didnt take the picture

>leaf
>tfw that is all any other country can ever manage to say to us

>the guy and girl look nearly identical.
they're just black

Kids read like that all the time -its worth it because they read slower.

Also kids can read "big" books too. I did. My friends did.
Don't embarrass yourself

>read once
>DIS BETTAH GO VIRHALL.
niggers.

>black family act like normal people
>"EY YO Y AINT DIS SHIT FAMOUS?!"

I was so confused by this image until I saw your posts

viral because they can read?

>because they can read?

This was never implied my dude

Hell naw that aint no dad, thats a 27 year old son still living with his momma.

>spotting 3 black people reading is so rare that it warrants documentation

Black people are embarrassing.

I was in Vegas recently and they were consistently the loudest and most annoying, they're like children. And they're fucking everywhere.

When I got back to Vancouver I was literally relieved to be surrounded by the Chinese again.

The Chinese are a locust scourge but I will take them over dindus every single time.

How did they get away with being this red pilled?
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kv_z6H0bmA

>aw sheeeit nigga, we evow'vin in2 da nex levow nigga. BIX NOOD!

It's amazing how retarded niggers and white liberals have to be to think reading is a phenomenon ushering in a new era of conscience.

Meanwhile whites invented everything.

Wow, what uncle Tom's. Reading is a device created by the white devil to make blacks join Yakub and not believe in KANGZ. Obviously not #woke.

Aside from the commie overtones that the creator harbors and has his main character flaunt. this show is actually pretty damn good.

shut up, QUEEF

>Why isn't this going viral?
>Why isn't a particular display of characteristics not being lauded in lieu of other ones

Meanwhile more 5 second vines and hoodrat streetfight videos will get all the limelight and this simple nog after the 15 minutes of possible clarity will forget this post entirely and fail once again to look inwards for why their culture is the way it is and relapse into YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAYY

Pretty sad desu

Wow.

Alt-Right cunts call everybody a snowflake and say people get offended too easily

Then the whole thread goes and gets triggered by a picture of black people reading books

Get a fucking grip

There's nothing special about reading. You can get all the same info from videos, talking, lectures etc.

>Thrusday morning
>1:20AM

No job, no school, no life.

you must be living the dream.

This is a ridiculous thing to take offense about. Hell, there should be mandatory reading time for niggers. Those books are infinitely better for the little nigger than a rap album or smartphone.

It's easter break...

...I study chemistry at university

it should go viral

for all the statements about how black people don't read, shouldn't they be reading?

To read is to be Civilized, afterall. We should make this viral.

Kinda like how we should make muslim women getting Saxon'd go viral to scare off the invading hordes of the middle east.

>...

did I upset you? fuck off

>So this is a mom, a son, and an uncle reading together.

kek