Can pol redpill me on gaddafi ? i know nothing of the man...

Can pol redpill me on gaddafi ? i know nothing of the man. People here seem to be on his side but he's hardly ever talked about

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WcRht
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/barack-obama-says-david-cameron-allowed-libya-to-become-a-s-show-a6923976.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/11/obama-blames-britain-france-debacle-libya/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/WcRht

He wished for the islamization of Europe that's you need to know.

>had large amount of oil and was actually using some of it to build up some cities
>was making roads
>building buildings
>had oil
>had oil....
>obama and hillary were like "LOL" our oil
>some rebels who were like "we want more muslim rulez for ALLALALALAA BERKA BERKA
>other muslims where like "we want the oil and and moderate muslim rule"
>both sides start attacking gaddafi
>hillary and obama give both sides monies and weapons
>hillary and obama try to spin it as some sort of "arab spring"
>fails miserably as the side they gave weapons to but didn't want to win, the mudslimes that want even stricter muslim rule, start coming out as the victors
>everything goes to shit
>obama walks away and media pretends he din du nothin'
>hillary tried the same but then benghazi happened

did he died?

and whats so funny the so called "arab spring" results in increasing the rapeugee invasion 200x.

Adios mi general :'(

Based

Pretty much this...Dude had his shit together. See how Libya is doing now. Next centre for IS..Went from example of progression in otherwise degenerating continent to being just another bunch oif sandniggers fucking goats and yelling Alluh Akbah

Thanks America.

>He was dictator therefore bad
>He was better than the current situation
>He wanted to ban the petrodollar so the Americans humiliated and killed him publicly to let everyone know what happens when u cross america

He stood up to the Jew.

He wanted to abandon the petro dollar and black mail the EU with migrants

And was assassinated by the US, flooding the EU with jihadi fighters

He had his wrongs, but ultimately he wanted a strong and independent Libya, that wasn't involved in the petro dollar scheme.
Libya was considered one of the most, if not the most, prosperous nation(s) in Africa. Now it's a breeding ground for terrorists.

Just look at Libya without Gaddafi biggest redpill

He also called for a gold backed 'dinar' for Africa, this is bad news for pretty much every western country especially France (Franc is in circulation in African countries) and US (petrodollar).
He was Africa's best shot at getting out of poverty..

This, go against the kike banks and you die, every single time.

>There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without swords, without guns, without conquest. we don't need terrorists, we don't need homicide bombers. The 50+ million Muslims [in Europe] will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades

I'm glad the arrogant fucker got assassinated. Shame his death led to the current refugee crisis.

People use to call Libya the Switzerland of Africa, now look at it.

Nice try Anglo scum! Will you slimey limeys ever leave the world alone!

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/barack-obama-says-david-cameron-allowed-libya-to-become-a-s-show-a6923976.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/11/obama-blames-britain-france-debacle-libya/

to all the brits

I will never ever forget watching Kay Burley, and some other blonde presenter of SKy News, sitting on the back up rebel pick ups trucks, claiming 'they have liberated Tripoli'

MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY, I NEVER WATCH SKY NEWS AFTER THAT,

THE BLONDE WOMAN SOME CORRESPONDENT AWARD TOO.

fucking so mad thinking about it.

Sitting alongside those rapist, murderers, reeee

He was a brutal, awful man who did both terrible and wonderful things to and for his countrymen.

In essence, the perfect leader for a country 300 years behind the rest of the world, and they killed him because he wouldn't take their shit.

This. It's in the clinton emails.