MGTOW is the ultimate bluepill. ok?

MGTOW is the ultimate bluepill. ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry but the ultimate redpill is completely giving up on bending to the desires of women in order to get laid.

You know what we call girls above 120 pounds? Fat pigs.

yes
only teh virgins claim otherwise

are u a virhin? if yes, kys you are self

>being under 6'

With a face and body like that I'm sure her tinder is exploding

I really don't understand Sup Forums's hateboner for MGTOW.

Look at this fat cunt. She's par for the course for a woman these days. Why do I have to make Trump money and be built like Superman just to only appease a 4/10? I wouldn't stick my dick in her either way, but the point stands- women aren't worth the squeeze anymore. I'm content with just working out, playing vidya, and playing ball in my free time.

I'm not gonna bend over backwards to saddle up with an ugly, fat dyke or even a 6/10 who has been ran through like 99% of girls over 19.

> inb4 good goy
Yeah I guess they win, faggot. You cunts can have these (((women)))

ikr mongoloid to the nth degree

nice ubs btw

Who gives a fuck honestly. If you really think most girl won't date under 6 feet you're a retard.

What if one is 5'11?

Only 14.5% of men in the US are 6' or over. Kill yourself you fucking faggot, 5'10 master race demands it.

KING OF MANLETS

You think it isn't?

They need to think to be very lucky to get a dick from a monster like them.

those are some buttery ass teeth

No
5'10'' is king of manlets. 5'11'' are manlets and must still answer to the kibgs

Can you ugly losers go back to your containment subreddit? You are not welcome here stop shilling nobody cares about your sexual failure

Wow, Gary is a fucking savage. I might just create a Tinder acc to put that on the description

I dont get this manlet meme, human men wouldnt even be manlets on average if manlets werent the most reproductively successful group.

The ultimate redpill is obviously disregarding women completely and dedicate our minds and bodies to create artificial vaginas and anuses we will use for reproduction and pleasure.

Robot waifus are the true american dream which wall i will build upon.

Most girls probably cant tell the difference between 5'10 and 6ft. Any guy can lie about his height just like one can lie about their weight, providing there isn't much difference.

This desu. The only thing worse than not being able to get girls is complaining about it. It's a competition, there are winners and losers. Don't complain about losing, become better. That's the ONLY way. The majority of men manage just fine.

oh wow two hamfaced fats on tinder

oh wow I want to squander my salary on that sub-par puss

oh wow I'm actually over 6'

oh wow nice fag troll thread OP, an hero now

It's a meme dude. Height is just one factor in finding a mate, i know tall people that can't get girls and the most successful guy I know is 5'5 who dated literal rockstars because he was charasmatic and a bodybuilder.

If no women would have sex with short guys or anything else they wouldn't exist. Find something to demonstrate your value and you'll make it eventually

>I only want to bang stupid whores and they won't date me because they're stupid whores and I have nothing to offer, looks like im never dating anyone ever because nice girls dont exist
Begone with your jewish tricks

MGTOW as a movement is mostly really lame. If you really are going your own way then you wont spend your leisure time posting about how much you dislike women and how easy they have it etc.

kek it actually is

>create a fake okc account for shits and giggles
>use a repulsive whale, even worse than OP's pic
>immediately spammed with offers of dates and fugg

You'd be surprised how desperate and pathetic the average male is.

>She's par for the course for a woman these days
yeah maybe in internet loser land

most reasonably attractive women will get approached at least daily I'm sure

it just takes a lot of balls to keep trying until one responds

unless you're an MGTOW loser. then you automatically downgrade your value to that of an alimony payment

aka you're a cuckold

>The majority of men manage just fine.
This. People make excuses. You can't control height so work on other areas. If all women wanted a man over 6ft, barely 10% of men would be breeding. Most men aren't 6ft but /r9k/ and other boards, forums etc take it way out of proportion, thinking its their height holding them back when really its the fact that they're weighing over 300lb and stink like piss. Oh, and not making the effort to talk to girls. That too.

>Being a non-virgin
Non-virgins are rats, scum, freaks, i hope all non-virgins get cancer

dude, how about you go fucking lift or work out instead of posting this dumb crap on here everyday. you literally spam Sup Forums threads non stop with this moronic self loathing. Go outside, run a lap, do some push ups, stop jacking off, and talk to a girl. Guarenteed youll leave this cancerous watering hole in an instant once you get some female interaction. Good luck, or as you fucking weeaboos say... "Ganbatte"

Seems like they just want an easy fuck so they're lowering their standards momentarily so they can smash and then run.

>smorgasbord of cock to choose from
I'm on the floor and my sides have taken flight from Kek Canaveral

why smash a whale though
just fuck a qtpie

Nobody calls them

Easier to do if you're a friendless antisocial faggot.

t. dated a whale for a year

You know what we call girl over 200 pounds?
Healthy and beautiful.

It's probably easier.

>It's another episode of females using the classic social ostracization to shame males who oppose them by calling them pathetic virgins

Fun fact #1: recent statistics show that this site is 1/3 females
Fun fact #2: 5 years ago, when that wasn't the case, there wasn't even one negative comment against MGTOW-like threads and it was widely accepted here

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Can anyone else fap from the slutty tinder profile bios women make or is it just me?

checked and kek'd

We don't call them.

>putting women on a pedestal
>redpilled

nope

>recent statistics show that this site is 1/3 females
How the fuck would you even measure this

Because that isn't par for the course with women outside of bizarro Internet world

You know what you call women over 150 pounds?

Pigs.

ITT: Manlets still refuse to learn

Sup Forums.org/advertise

>Gender: ~70% male, ~30% female

>tfw 5'11"
Oh cool I just made a new friend :^)

Moving to South Korea so you didn't have to deal with constant rejection by white women sure helps you sleep at night.

Is she really wearing fingerless chainmail gloves?

That might be the most neckbeard piece of clothing I've ever seen

oy vey don't reproduce just give up on society!

>I also like sushi and mini-golf
gets me every time

Women are as good at judging height as they are at measuring dicks.

6 foot and 8 inch cock here. :^)

Yes, it does say that. But how the fuck did whoever made that page get that info?

That doesn't mean Sup Forums. Most of them are probably in /soc/ and /p/ and the like.

But go ahead and keep blaming women for all of your problems

>Only 14.5% of men in the US are 6' or over
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA HOLY SHIT

It's more like we are getting taller with better nutrition and living conditions. Women just find it attractive because they associate it with more fit and perhaps a bit of culture propaganda.

based gary

This

>Hi
>sup
>Hay
>Hey

Wow suddenly I feel some kind of compassion for women. Zero effort mass spam.

Corn on the cob teeth

Is 6' considered short in Sweden? It seems like most Swedish guys (real Swedes, not Ahmeds) are like 6'3" - 6'4" on average. Aren't the women there like 6' too?

A bra picture means "I will be your slam pig." Note the messages are coming from foreigners and people with 'jizz' in the username

cheaper, less stress, easier, less time investment, they're generally not uptight cunts, they suck mean dick, etc

hi friend

Anything other than missionary position for procreation is degenerate and shouldn't be done. Are you a nigger or something?

I don't have any problems sweetie, I'm just pointing out the very obvious patterns I've detected. Because, again, I'm here for quite a long time and I started seeing the anti-virgin ant anti-MGTOW negativity only after 2014-2015, with close to zero before that. Most males simply pass such threads with zero need to drop negative insults because they don't threaten them - if something, more pussy for them, whatever. The females, on the other hand? They feel their entire existence threatened and they glue to such threads like flies on shit. The fact that they're using the same exact tactics they use irl isn't helping either

Just a messenger my honey bun

why do you post this cunt with a wannabe man body? shit is tranny-tier disgusting

i only use tinder when I go to another country. I swear I only use it to get someone to show me the best places to eat and visit

#NoMorePointlessWar
GO TWEET

Where the fuck do you people live that you have it set to view women 75 miles away. I live in Texas and I set my range to 35 miles max. Jesus anons work so hard for poon

Topkek

Average height is around 180 cm, so 5ยด11". Slightly more or less depending on the study.

We have some real tall women. My mom was my height and I work with a girl that's 185 or more. I think the bell curve is a bit wonky, we seem to have a lot of "outliers" that get really tall. More than the statistical tail you'd expect.

But like someone said the average Swede has about 5 cm on the average American. So we tend to be considered tall.

I get some comedy out of the mass migration bullshit by being a head taller than the """Syrians""" who've come around.

Its one of the jew tactics.
Whites are enemies of jews. So why dont we make whites kill themselves.

You have to be a fat loser if you think that is man body.

Do you want your sons to look like weak nu- males?

What're You? Gay?

Hey lanklet, how is the air up there?

That cant be true, surely 18 to 25 yo average should be atleast 6ft ?

Why don't you post what you think a woman's body should look like?

A woman of good stock should have a strong back and not be weak.

ITT: angry manlets

Thank the Mexicans for fucking up the average. You would think that the "niggers are tall" meme would be true but turns out the nutrition of KFC and grape soda doesn't make you big and strong when you grow up.

Yes it is. Do you think an ubermensch is intimidated by the thought of talking to women? Stop being such cowardly faggots Sup Forums.

You know what you call girls that weigh more than 1 gramm Whales

Slide thread.

>ubermensch

You're a fucking idiot.

an ubermensch is a mgtow by definition loser. do you think an ubermensch will marry a random roastie bitch or gives a fuck about love? he's out for himself and his own perfect ideals. not putting his dick in a wethole like a brainlet subhuman nigger in africa. he wants to conquer the world and explore space.

It's true. I'm 6'2 and if I go to a busy store or theater or something, there will be maybe 6 guys taller than me

Do you people even know what the ubermensch is?

>I-I swear I'm not a scared little pussy, I've just ascended beyond sexual desire!

Lawl, okay wimp

yes it's going beyond what mortals have done and becoming a superhuman. a superhuman doesn't spend his time trying to get love and fucking a wethole like a niggers in africa do every second of the day. he's napoleon trying to conquer the world and is by himself everything he needs.

>MUH I LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP
is the opposite of an ubermensch

Nazis were very patriarchal.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

It's easy and fat women will do anything (And I mean ANYTHING) in bed. I'm a decently attractive 6'2" white dude and used Tinder for about 6 months last year. Smashed quite a few women including a few fatties. Don't even care what you say, some of the tightest vaginas and best BJs I got were from the fat chicks with cute faces. They're good as slampigs and nothing else. Pump and dump my man.

Do you know what beasts like those are called? Use and toss

Tfw 6'2" tall master racist.
Tfw still 22 y/o virgin

I built my own cage and its comfy in here, desu.

So a useless fucking brute?

In what possible way is a useless fucking brute the goal of humanity? You notice how Nietzsche commit suicide rather than live in the world he pretended to think he was going to get, right?

t. Manlet