>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aC0AKDu7zxs
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/5/steve-bannon-says-role-was-de-operationalize-nsc-a/
youtube.com/watch?v=2stNE3FXZO8
youtube.com/watch?v=ibmiTrvKVQE
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

Tillerson gave a stark warning for Russia to reconsider its support of Assad.

World War III is imminent....... Trump or Hillary......... America will eventually go to war against Russia over Syria.

Observe the mainstream media especially CNN. Once they began cheering for Trump you know they have full control of him....

>

You sh-should've voted for..... should've v-v-voted for Rand Paul or Bernie Sanders......

The blood is on your hands Americans.... Your filthy government is filled with warmongerers and globalists....

America is the modern Rome........ your empire will fall because of your arrogance..... You can't even keep your representatives in leash...

>

You could've prevented this......

>Trump says, "build a wall", "repeal obamacare"
"He's the leader we need"
>Trump flips on healthcare, supports the RINOs, and "the wall" materializes as a registration program
"W-well he didn't say he's do it right away"
>Trump saber rattling in the middle east
"OK but words don't really matter, forget what I said during the campaign"
>Trump invades Israel's neighbors in the Middle East
"He's just doing it for the oil, n-not for Israel"
>West coast of the USA gets nuked
"N-now Trump really has them where he wants them!"
>Mutually Assured Destruction becomes reality, and the world enteres a nuclear winter
"Trump is the post-apocalyptic God-Emperor we need! He can rebuild everything!"

There is only 1 uncucked state left in the world: Best Korea

Shills will defend this...

Within 24 hours, some incriminating news drops about Steve Bannon. Spicer: "He had a very minor role in the campaign. I don't think Donald Trump even ever talked to him. He doesn't even know who he is." And on to the next lie.

Reminder not to be a fucking peacenik and to get on board with the new crusade.

Shills fuckin masturbate to the thought of sniffing it

That's a Nothingburger. Don't forget Trump ran on a "America First" platform, it means his position is to do whatever advances America interest. He is not a friend nor a for of Assad, his position with regards to him depends on the situation on the ground.

Right now international outrage over something I believe to be either a false flag or a major fuckup by SyAF (irrelevant no matter which) being used by the media to slide Susan Rice off the limelight.

Trump could do one of two things: to dismiss it as the nothingburger it is and face the backslash from the media as "a dictator enabler, puppet of Putin and of a mass murderer" or to read the pre approved script, make no waves and go back to destroy Susan Rice and Obama's legacy.

Shills will be here for 24 hours max. Don't sweat on it.

>anime image = shill or bot
>pepe image = real
yup

Nothing to see here, goyim. Just threatening to overthrow Assad and calling Merkel to discuss Ukraine.

AWOO

I just woke up and saw Bannon is out. I can honestly say this is the first time I'm not happy with Trump. He didn't have to leave. Just another fucking victory for the left.

>CAUTION!

>You are about to enter the rape zone

AWOO~

REMINDER:

Gas attacks in Syria = more Muslim refugees.
Peace in Syria = Muslims stay in middle east.
Trump wants to defend the EU and US from Islamic terror.
Any action Trump takes will have the goal of reducing Islamic terror at home. That means he will NOT act to destabilize the region like the Clinton did in Lybia. He will only act to keep us safe from terrorists.

Any suggestions on redpill books?

>hurrr let's abandon all principles and just do exactly what the globalists we've been fighting have wanted us to do
fuck off

>HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT TRUMP

imagine the salt when libs hear this

Today is a perfect example of why /mlpol/ needs to be permanent

He left?

Based Portubro

Fuck that and fuck you. I supported Trump so this shit would be less likely.

Indeed.

deport mexicans

We're not going to war. Troops will be sent to knock out ISIS and that's it.

Trump fired Bannon for his anti semitic views

Agreed, but delisting Sup Forums from the site API would cut out the automated shillbots just as well.

REMINDER

This Assad thing is probably a distraction for later. We're going to strike North Korea while the Chinese President is at Mar-a-Lago to best control the situation.

Check out the comment section.

It's over.

youtube.com/watch?v=aC0AKDu7zxs

Jesus christ, I get it.
You are from /r/the_donald, and reddit culture says you must respond to every (you)
But this isn't reddit. If you can't understand how to not take the bait, then lurk moar

I don't really want to bake anymore, but I also don't want you all to be absolutely fucked sideways due to lack of agency and organization.

Who will make the next thread that is trustworthy?

Didn't you hear? Trump pushing a justification for regime change is only 3D chess!

Being a neocon is part of the master plan.

Here fags, in Bannon own words [1]. Anyone saying otherwise is obviously shilling.

> White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon said Wednesday he was removed from a permanent seat on the National Security Council because it was no longer in danger of being “operationalized” for non-security purposes, as he asserted was the case under former Obama national security adviser Susan E. Rice.

> Mr. Bannon, who was taken off the NSC by President Trump, said new national security adviser H.R. McMaster “has returned the NSC to its proper function.”

[1] washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/5/steve-bannon-says-role-was-de-operationalize-nsc-a/

how do we reach polan levels of nationalism?

youtube.com/watch?v=2stNE3FXZO8

BRING OUT THE CHEMO.

Kek seems to like his new pony

Lot of shills today.

He didn't leave. You got duped.

Bull shit.

if only Trump could read that comment section

>multi-post drifting

Peace and love brothers. I think if we just all let a little love in our hearts all would be as John Lennon sang.

Droning Assad is just as good.

Oh, so he didn't. Nice nothing burger

that's no better

xth for Trump better just be talking shit.

I can understand if he is just projecting strength and not wanting to appear weak, but if he makes a single move towards invasion I'll drop him like a rock.

I'm reserving judgement on it for now because all he has done is condemn attacks and talk shit. That is all well and good and part of the game, but he can't actually think military involvement is a good idea after campaigning for 2 years on a "No more nation building" platform.

How ironclad he was through the primaries on avoiding war and criticizing the middle east gives me hope. I am hoping that if this isn't 4d chess, Trump is just gonna do meme shit like sanctions.

>Lot of shills today.

They're trying to bury the SUSAN RICE issue.

To all the shills advocating regime change like we are neocons, who would replace Assad?

I can take over for a little bit.

As a Jordanian American, today was exciting. But in all seriousness, Queen Rania is better looking.

>this is how trump supporters rationalize neocons moving into key foreign policy positions.

We have to revitalize the old American spirit.

>GIGAPUDI EDITION

only oldfags remember this

SPICE ON RICE VICE: NO DICE, PRES SAYS CRIME TWICE NOT NICE, HOUSE PUTS RICE ON ICE DENIALS DONT SUFFICE, ADVICE TO OBAMA SACRIFICE RICE FROM TROPICAL PARADISE

Someone explain to why I should give a shit if Assad gets blown the fuck out.

It's probably all according to the plan

>> White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon said Wednesday he was removed from a permanent seat on the National Security Council because it was no longer in danger of being “operationalized” for non-security purposes, as he asserted was the case under former Obama national security adviser Susan E. Rice.

Alternative view: This guy seems to be fairly credible and worked for Breitbart until he resigned late March. Friend of Bannon/Andrew's. He is worried but could be out of the loop.

youtube.com/watch?v=ibmiTrvKVQE

Going to sleep, that sleep shill got to me. Otherwise I would.

Night night all

Go off and die for Saudi Arabia and Israel... good lads.

Stop acting as if dying for the ZOG is a new crusade you braindead cunt.

Sara Carter possibly breaking news on Hannity tonight famms

>he doesn't want to Crusade against enemies foreign and domestic

Him being removed or stepping down from any position is a monstrosity. He's one of the driving forces behind trump.

Bannon was put on the NSC to de-niggerize it. Mission accomplished.

Gigapudi is for oldfags now?
How many newest of the newfags have we taken in?

That is up for Syria to decide in a fair election.

I just got back from work and read that Bannon was fired from Whitehouse.

Why?

Please be true. I'm having a panic attack over the thought of Trump doing this. It would be a betrayal to all of the people around the world who supported him.
Please be real.

LORD KEK PLEASE BE BY TRUMPS SIDE

MORE SYRIAN RAPEFUGEES IN EUROPE

Timeline:
>GAS ATTACK
>Trump meets with King of Saudi Arabia.
>Bannon loses his position in NSC and sits in the corner while big boi neocons plan invasion.
>Israel confirms that Assad gassed civilians.
>Globalist gets Bannon's position in NSC.
>Rex Tillerson publicly says 'Russia, it's time to rethink on Assad'
>Trump administration contacts Merkel about situation in Ukraine.

Welcome to WW3

>his excellency president Trump
ROYAL

Syria situation sucks. Can't even blow up rebel weapon depots without some tards chimping out at the UN, implying gas attacks loudly go BOOM.

>removing assad is just part of his anti-regime change plans

Even this dipshit is hawkish on Assad.

Really just need to make posting trump gens a bannable offense

Fucking cult retards who want to go to war with Russia

how do you accomplish something good in 75 days, that's bullshit

So whats going on that the shills are trying to distract us from?

>that color scheme

Wtf I love Trump now

He still has clearance and is still an advisor. Why are you spreading fake news, user?

Allah Souria Bashar oue Bas
Death to the neocons

Too much.
Every redditor thinks that Sup Forums is their go to for being "alt-right" or whatever, then they just shitpost to oblivion.

I think he's angling for being fed bullshit by the "ever-so-transparent" intelligence agencies.

When does the war start?

nn, Portubro. I was wanting to take a nap as well.

>Trump supporters think this is a good thing after a year of trashing establishment republicans and democrats for the exact same behavior

>bong giving advice on the appropriate use of force

>So whats going on that the shills are trying to distract us from?

Susan Rice / ObamaGate

BIG LEAUGE
I
G
L
Y

>After we remove Assad lets just throw free elections XD XD
I vote for the shills to have to rule Syria then. Would be funny when we see their heads on a pike after a year or two.

That's happening anyways.

Go for it m8. Have you made these threads before?

Susan Rice stuff

T R I A N G U L A T I O N

Just leave it to the mobs. People can figure it out.

Ay you finally added the flag.

Don't forget pic related

>Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principals Committee” as a check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.

>"[Obama administration National Security Adviser] Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration," Bannon said in a statement. "I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. [National Security Adviser] General [H.R.] McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function."

>Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principals Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in mid February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official.

>With McMaster replacing Flynn, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.

>Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html

>Can still go to meetings
>Still retains highest security clearance

What a brave brave stance!