Survivor: WW3 Edition

Now that WW3 is inevitable thanks to Drumpf, let's discuss - where are the best places on earth to bugout before the bombs drop?

ill be at your moms house fuggin your little sister/ you?

Israel ofcourse.

Nah, it's a fuckin' desert that relies on the West for everything...after civ collapses Israel will be even more of a shitshow. Plus I'm only a small part ashkenazi

>I don't want WW3
Who cares. As long as this nightmare ends.

It won't, WW3 = beginning of overt NWO authoritarianism/technocratic rule. Enjoy the dying embers of freedom while you can.

Wait drumpf is going to war now?

>not wanting to stand outside wearing a MAGA hat, smiling up at the sky watching the bomb drop

Have you been asleep for the last 36 hours? Yes, US is going to intervene in Syria, undermine Russian activity and topple Assad. Iran is probably next on the list, or N Korea. The last countries without central banks will fall by the end of the Trump administration.

Fugg

IS WW3 STARTING TONIGHT?

FINALLY

>before the bombs drop

No.. you do that after. Have you ever tried to uproot your entire family on the threat of a global war happening? Cuban missile crisis, people thought dooms day was inevitable. Fuckers sold land and built bunkers. No happening occurred.

Once the first strike happens, my plan is to bug out to twin falls, Idaho. Outside blast radius from a costal strike, low, conservative population. Shit ton of land and national parks.

In the mean time what you can do is provisioning. Get your bug out bag ready, MREs for 2 months. Learn to shoot, farm, and operate a radio.

Timeline:
>GAS ATTACK
>Trump meets with King of Saudi Arabia.
>Bannon loses his position in NSC and sits in the corner while big boi neocons plan invasion.
>Nikki Haley ignores UN and threatens 'our own action'
>Israel confirms that Assad gassed civilians.
>Globalist gets Bannon's position in NSC.
>Rex Tillerson publicly says 'Russia, it's time to rethink on Assad'
>Trump administration contacts Merkel about situation in Ukraine.

Welcome to WW3

I'll give Trump a month before he cucks on immigration, virtually every other policy he has cucked on.

>Tax reform
>Medical reform
>Foreign Policy reform
>Strong leadership for ICE
All of this is already down the fucking drain and you know immigration is next on the chopping block. Trump deserves everything that happens to him, thats what he gets for elevating his kike son in law.

NK hits something other than a dolphin with a Missile.

>ww3

Maybe I'd we are lucky, there will be a military coup. The pentagon knows its al bullshit and has been fucking with the CIA for years in Syria.

Or maybe I'll eating soylent steak before the year is out.

Interesting times indeed!

US F-16 DOWN IN DC
I REPEAT
US F-16 DOWN IN DC

ENTER DEFCON 3

Don't get my hopes up.

Yesterday's news, today.