What was going through their minds?

What was going through their minds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
time.com/3524493/the-photo-that-won-world-war-ii-dead-americans-at-buna-beach-1943/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

metal

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

See Murdoch Murdoch's video

>I sure hope that our actions today don't condemn our grandsons and their sons to a nonwhite police state obsessed with frivolities and filled with all manner of disgusting degenerates and freaks...
>Come on Frank, that'll never happen.

Fuck my ass, please don't let me get shot

"I can't wait to win this war so in the future my grandson could send pictures of his penis to his friends through radio waves on handheld devices. I wish I could send a picture of my penis to all my friends here and back home"

>my feet hurt

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Bullets

"I aint going to get a good KD ratio,aren't I?"

>For the Jews. Anything for the Jews.

"This will make a sick videogame level one day."

Fpbp

FUGGGG :DDDD

this

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

"god damn it im going to die for a bunch of kikes god fucking damn it i love my family "

AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

Probably wondering why they were even about to attack the Germans to help save a bunch of Slavs when they were attacked and pissed off at Japs.

We play fair,
we work hard,
we're in harmony

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT RUNNING RUNNING RUNNING

Can't wait to kill my white brothers!

>help save a bunch of Slavs
Save yourself, nigger.

"lets do this, leeerooyy!!"

"I hope that kind merchant was right!"

FUCK YEAH MY FEET ARE GROSS

I can't wait to go back to my ancestral homeland to kill other white Christian men to keep the UK and France as the Euro figureheads and Germanic nations separate.

They died for Israel and the EU.

8mm Mauser at about 2700 feet per second

probably bullets

>Hail Mary, full of grace,
>the Lord is with thee;
>blessed art thou amongst women,
>and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
>Holy Mary, Mother of God,
>pray for us sinners,
>now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

>this is for my grandson, so he can inject himself with female hormones and masturbate to horse drawings meant for childrens tv show, AARGGGHH!"

over there, over there
send the world send the world over there

>"I have to get off this beach."

Pretty simple desu

Now there's a famous talkie queen
She looks a flapper on the screen
She's more like eightie than eighteen
When I'm cleanin' windows

>What was going through their minds?

Sgt. Hulka: I'm talking about something important, like discipline and duty and honor and courage

What type of drive through is that?

Captain John "Papa" Holmes:
>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Sergeant Paul "Roach" Wilkerson:
>THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

I really hope that I can kill some of my fellow Europeans so Jewish power can establish a web global hegemony and suppression unopposed! Hurray for the Jewish victory!
related: youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

fuckshitfuckshittitsbitchassfuck

>What was going through their minds?

Apart from bullets? The words of Gunnery Sgt Hartman "Your days of finger banging Molly Jane Rottencrotch are OVER"

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK...

>"I sure hope no one in those bunkers assumes my gender"

It's too early.
My feet hurt.
This helmet doesn't fit right.
Steve is standing too close to me.
I hate Steve.
I wish I was at home, drinking a beer.
I wonder how long this is gonna take.
Why doesn't the guy driving this thing have a gun, isn't he going to help?
Oh look a tank.
It's sinking.
So much for those inflatable bags.
Sucks to be them.
Why isn't the navy shooting?
Why isn't the air force bombing?
I wonder what I'm gonna eat tonight.

"this sucks but at least it means my country won't ever be overrun by foreigners"

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

>I cant wait to plant evidence to convince people of the holohoax

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Why did I sign up for this!!

>I can't wait to die fighting against my white brethren in order to serve the Jews and elite Central Bankers and ensure the destruction of my race while ensuring the suffering of my descendants.

>"All men, not just working-class men, felt the eyes of their neighbors upon them. The wife of a Lowell mayor recalled a man who committed suicide in part because of his 4-F status." - The Irony of Victory: World War II and Lowell, Massachusetts

feelsbadman

I wonder if Bethany is getting plowed by a negr-

They died for the Jews. Just admit it.

No no you're right we didn't even have to save you dogs anymore. We had already sent you enough supplies that you nigger stripped and turned into shit to fling with your Asiatic hordes so you were good to go.

>I hope one day California looks like Mexico except with higher taxes and more blacks.

A fucking leaf.

>fo REELs

they were actually thinking the pre bombardment of ship launched rockets didn't leave the beachhead in rubble [they missed because shit 1940s missile tech] and they were going in hot against a very active enemy with no craters or smoke for cover. The airborne drops were were supposed to distract the beach defenses but that didn't happen either.

Also all the "floating tanks," a legit real thing, all sank in the channel so no backup.

It was a meat grinder situation that was the opposite of what they were briefed on.

If you EVER see a vet who went through Omaha you better thank his ass. Not sure how many are still alive.

I met a 98 year old ww2 vet at a family party a couple years back. He told me about how he was part of the very first wave of soldiers to land on the beaches, and that all of his buddies to his left, right, and front were instantly gunned down. He was apparently one of like 7 survivors from a large group (company?) of hundreds of men. He said that he has no idea how he survived, and that throughout the course of his life, he came to the conclusion that life itself is just a chin reaction of impossibly lucky circumstances that are out of anyone's control.

Really cool guy, I believe his name was Ray. It was quite a privilege to get the chance to sit down and talk to him one on one for a couple hours.
He has since passed away.

Germany declared war on the USA first

>pre bombardment of ship launched rockets
Rockets? No, just normal naval shelling. There was less than 30 minutes of bombardment before the men started landing in Higgins boats. They wanted total surprise. If they went for days of bombardment like in Italy or Sicily, the Germans would have known where to send panzer reserves.

>against a very active enemy
No. Mostly young boys and old men amongst Germans, and foreigners pressed into service. A lot of units would function only with a German officer with a pistol ready to knock off any troublemakers like gooks and shitskins. Most of the German divisions were fighting on the Eastern Front or diverted to places like Norway because Allied intelligence fooled Germans in where to expect invasion.

>airborne drops were were supposed to distract the beach defenses
Not really. They had definite military objectives close inland, setting up for D-Day +1.

Roll

Check'em

Kek knows me so well.
>That feeling when kek's word matched your analysis of the self.

Why am I so privleged? I should have gave my seat in the boat up to a nig. It's only fair.

Will 35,000 players please join the german team

I've never seen that photo.
Its really powerful.

I assume that those are Canadians, indicated by their helmets and the fact that the file says Juno Beach

>Rockets? No, just normal naval shelling. There was less than 30 minutes of bombardment before the men started landing in Higgins boats. They wanted total surprise. If they went for days of bombardment like in Italy or Sicily, the Germans would have known where to send panzer reserves

- It was both. I can't remember where but I think it was a documentary that said the rockets were supposed to hit the beach itself and provide craters that would provide cover. But mostly the beach wasn't hit for some reason which left them very open.

>No. Mostly young boys and old men amongst Germans, and foreigners pressed into service. A lot of units would function only with a German officer with a pistol ready to knock off any troublemakers like gooks and shitskins. Most of the German divisions were fighting on the Eastern Front or diverted to places like Norway because Allied intelligence fooled Germans in where to expect invasion.

Still normandy was well fortified. Even for newbs at the offensive posts it doesn't make too much difference when you're running towards a beach with multiple MG42s pointed at you with no cover and mortars pre-aimed. I was referring to the first "wave" that cleared the way for everyone else. They were in a suicide mission. The whole operation itself was deemed highly probably for success. Just the first wave was a meatshield death sentence.

Lots of palm trees for Juno beach don't u think?

lel that's like saying Germany is responsible for the Soviet / German war. It was an inevitability.

I align myself with #8, though I'm out of shape

i came to say lead, FPBP

Ah I didn't notice that.

Perhaps they're British in Burma or something like that.

>good thing I'm and dying for my jewish masters!
Also 8mm Mauser.

The US was already at war with Germany. They were attacking German ships in '40, even capturing a couple and their crew.

time.com/3524493/the-photo-that-won-world-war-ii-dead-americans-at-buna-beach-1943/

Dead Americans in the Pacific. This was the first ww2 photograph of dead GI's published in the media.

>Also 8mm Mauser.
this

I'm at around 6.5 right now

Fugg

Gonna see them live on the 30th. Pumped.

DO NOT REPLY TO UNANSWERABLY BROAD QUESTIONS
DO NOT REPLY TO DATA MINING
DO NOT REPLY TO ONE-LINE WRITING PROMPT ONE-POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM

War.

War Never Changes.

Thanks!

That's fucking nothing, those men were violent, testosterone-laden gorillas who signed up for exactly what they got. Fuck them. THIS is real bravery - the brave women who selflessly risked their lives to provide aid in the aftermath of the landing. And they STILL managed to look fabulous while doing it.

>it's so cold
>my feet hurt
>i'd rather be in the pacific with jimmy
>b-but hitler did nothing wrong

R A R E

Thanks for the flag

THROUGH THE NAZI LINES

hows that 1 month "deployment"?

Came to post "bullets". Metal is probably more accurate because also shrapnel. FPBP as usual.

Phone fag. What flag is this

Guam

>I'M SO HAPPY I GOT TO GO HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD TO KILL MY FELLOW WHITE MEN DO THAT WAY ZIONIST JEWS CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD FOR THE NEXT 70 YEARS

Videogame nerd

I wonder what would happen if you could show this video to every soldier back then, and have them understand this is absolutely the world we live in?

They would have immediately overthrown the US government, rounded up all the jews and allied with hitler. No question or doubt about it. IF you showed them what the kikes did to their country they would have exterminated them all.

Japs still would have gotten fucked up though...with the addition in their terms of surrender that all cartoonists are rounded up and killed