The U.S. chess championship is happening now - and guess what? No women...

The U.S. chess championship is happening now - and guess what? No women. Women have to play in a seperate "womens" championship.

I usually think this feminism stuff is stupid, but this is bullshit. Women should be allowed to play chess alongside men. Chess isn't football or boxing. Women are every bit as smart as men, and chess shouldn't be segregated like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129214019
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope, if it wasn't separate, no woman would ever win.

I agree that they should get to play with men. They would get rekt.

>Women should be allowed to play chess alongside men.
It's not that they aren't allowed but they don't have the skill to get into high-level competitions. That's why they have to put on their own.

Maybe if more women had more interest in chess they would be together.

Sadly all records will be held by men in women's sports because of transgenderism.

It's a good thing. More equal = more better, obviously.

Don't h8.

That's better than separating it.

If this is true, and the "men's" championships allow women to compete, then there is no problem.

Less likely ofcourse

Yes, merge both and introduce a binding win qouta for women until the inequality resolves itself...

Men and women play complementary roles to each other, neither one is the other's better or lesser. Each has a different role to play to help society and to raise their children that will secure the existence of our people.
That being said I think that men and women should be allowed to play chess together. I see nothing wrong with that. Just as long as the men aren't wearing dresses and acting like fruits and the women aren't being fucking dykes and scissoring each other.

or just keep them separated to resolve the "inequality"

>equality for equals, inequality for unequals

>Women are every bit as smart as men

i dont get why it's bad to have separate, that way you see who is the best man and who is the best woman

Umm no try again, sweetie. Men physically intimidate women into making poor moves.

Women want this, even if you disagree. They'd rather play in their own baby league than never get to play in a universal league

Why? Are the pieces in the male league heavier or something? What's the difference?

Like all other sports, none of it is actually segregated by rules. It is just that women cannot compete against men and win when it is the best of both genders facing off.

>the "men's" championships allow women to compete
Yeah, they are allowed to, none do because they can't pass the qualifiers.

Women are dumb bitches that's why.
That and the smell of 8 hour old rotting pussy gives them an unfair advatage.

t. Kasparov

>inb4 some faglord posts a chess puzzle
Pro-Tip: Do it!

I feel like sharing a little story with you guys:

>be me on 9th grade
>join school's chess activities
>meet this girl used to play chess since 6
>realize that she plays like a mid-tier robot, with pre-modeled technics
>start winning over her constantly
>shitskin cousin joins the same school
>invite him to play with the girl doubting he would even go through the 30 minutes without losing the game
>shitskin cousin beats her below 15 minutes

The lesson is: Even brown males are smarter than women.

>Women are every bit as smart as men

They can just do a new tournament a uni-sex tournament.

Clearly a sage thread

There is no league for men. The only leagues are the open league and the women's league.

"Women have been competing with men at top chess events since the late '80s, but there's still a big performance gap. In the most recent list of the Top 100 chess players, only one was a woman."

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129214019

>Women are every bit as smart as men, and chess shouldn't be segregated like this.
Factually incorrect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Sex

Or even qualify. Hense why none have tried to qualify.

hahaha ur dumb

Why not see who's the best chess player? Sure, there are a lot more male chess players, so it will most likely be a man. What if chess were segregated on race, or hair color?
>Then we'll get to see who the best redheaded chess player is
Who cares?

The average IQ scores between men and women have little variation. However, the variability of male scores is greater than that of females, resulting in more males than females in the top and bottom of the IQ distribution.

hahaha ur leaf

Its not separate. Look it up. Women just literally don't compete.

We have one thats women only, but not men only. No such thing as a mens division. Theres our regular division and then theres out womens division. Women can and HAVE competed in both.

Chess is a sin acording to Allah. It will soon be forbidden in Europe.

they would be destroyed

There are different types of intelleginces and men just typically tend to better at the logical-strategic type which leads to be better at chess

the problem with women in chess competitions is that there's no a single one who can consistently compete with the top tier in men.

Basically you'd end up with a stratified competition where the top 10 or so are all men and the women are basically never expected to win.